LeBron James Marvels At ‘So Cold’ Larry Bird: ‘Zero Flaws In His Game’

2 posters

Go down

LeBron James Marvels At ‘So Cold’ Larry Bird: ‘Zero Flaws In His Game’ Empty LeBron James Marvels At ‘So Cold’ Larry Bird: ‘Zero Flaws In His Game’

Post by bobheckler Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:39 am

https://nesn.com/2019/09/lebron-james-marvels-at-so-cold-larry-bird-zero-flaws-in-his-game/

LeBron James Marvels At ‘So Cold’ Larry Bird: ‘Zero Flaws In His Game’

by Ricky Doyle on Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 3:14PM

Even the greatest player of this generation is in awe of Larry Legend.

Timeless Sports shared a throwback video Thursday night of Larry Bird dishing out sick passes during his playing days with the Boston Celtics. The highlight reel caught the attention of LeBron James, who heaped serious praise on Bird while retweeting the video Friday.

James wrote: “Man he was so COLD!!!!! Zero flaws in his game. Larry Legend”

LeBron James
✔ @KingJames

Man he was so COLD!!!!! Zero flaws in his game. Larry Legend

https://twitter.com/timelesssports_/status/1177424131664601089 … Timeless Sports @timelesssports_

Better put some respect on Larry Bird's passing ability! This man was so smooth with it. 81.2K 6:29 AM - Sep 27, 2019

James and Bird are considered two of the best players of all time, thanks in large to their respective playmaking prowess. This clearly isn’t lost on James, an elite passer in addition to an incredibly gifted scorer, and evidently wearing a Los Angeles Lakers jersey won’t stop him from giving credit to a longtime Celtics star.

bob
MY NOTE:  Some great passing in that clip, you can access it by clicking on the Twitter link to Timeless Sports or by going to the link at the top of the page.  That '85-86 team, with Bird and Walton and DJ, were the greatest passing team of all time.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

LeBron James Marvels At ‘So Cold’ Larry Bird: ‘Zero Flaws In His Game’ Empty Re: LeBron James Marvels At ‘So Cold’ Larry Bird: ‘Zero Flaws In His Game’

Post by bobc33 Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:47 am

If I ever see anything remotely close to Bird, Walton and DJ making hard to believe passes I’ll be a happy fan!

Back to top Go down