Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:12 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/11/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers-11519.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold, which ones are yours?

Well with KPJ we would’ve blown them out. Without him I don’t know if we can keep it close.

Celtics barely got by the Knicks Cavs have a chance

We suck worse than the Knicks

Nobody sucks worse than the Knicks Lol. I kinda feel bad for them

Knicks are hilarious. Mitchell Robinson looks like a beast… until he picks up his 3rd foul in 4 mins and has to sit again, Randle has somehow managed to completely forget how to shoot 3s, 2s and FTs, Dennis Smith picked up 6 fouls in 26 mins of play, They gave Taj Gibson 10 million to play 10 mpg.

Celtics are so dumb. They let their best player leave and then sign journeyman Jaylen to a huge contract. They also let Horford go and sign Enes Kanter. Dumb.

Whelp since team morale has been decimated by KPJ it’s over.

Howz about we give them Celts a good ol’ fashioned beatin’ ?

I'm all in on the tank but I ****ing despise the Celtics so we need to win this one

I don’t think anyone can properly call themselves a sports fan unless they despise Boston sports teams haha

No Brown or Kanter tonight,,hope the cavs play well and beat these guys.

Cleveland and Boston, TWO TEAMS Kyrie **** over good

**** Cleveland, **** Boston go Lakers

Our frontcourt should feast tonight.

I'm looking for a delly vs smart confrontation

Hope we don't get destroyed.

If our bigs don’t absolutely dominate this game i’m gonna be pretty upset. Daniel Theis should not even be a match for TT tonight

Bruh these Boston commentators seriously have speech impediments. That is not an accent that’s a disability.

Cavs defence strategy is hope that they miss

The attractive female ref is on the floor tonite. Nice 👍

No one can guard Hayward? Is this a prank?

Hayward is deceivingly good

Why is it so hard for us to guard Hayward off the dribble? He has beaten Cedi, TT, and now McKinney to the hoop. I know they have run some PnR but Hayward likes those short mid-range shots and shots around the hoop.

Gordon Hayward is kicking our a**

Marcus smart is one of my least favorite players in the league. His flopping is disgusting

Is Sexton really that mediocre?

We tried on defense for like two or three games before giving up. I guess that's an improvement over last year.

Man the Celtics suck

Hayward is destroying us

Hayward’s game looks so awkward and he’s hitting everything lol

Marcus Smart scoring will never not be annoying

Our midget guards getting wrecked on drives.

Gordon Hayward is absolutely annihilating us. If we can slow him down I like our chances

Damn Hayward, what did this arena ever do to you?

Don't you remember?

Believe that was sarcastic

Maybe it's too early but I really don't see what's so different about Beilein offense. Can someone explain in it to me other than saying "more ball movement"?

Increased orange sphere spacial relocation

Marcus Smart grabs/pulls/twists/holds Love literally every single offensive possession and nothing is ever called.

The Celtics are fouling on pretty much every possession and its going unchecked most of the time.

Okay that's it we are the most blocked team in the NBA you can't tell me otherwise

Making every C look like prime Mutombo out there

Lmao we’re getting obliterated in the paint by their defense

Here comes Carsen Edwards, making shots from half-court again.

Someone might want to guard Carsen Edwards...

I wish garland had Edwards confidence

Can't believe we're still in this game. Hayward is playing like the second coming of Jordan ATM.

Gordon “Michael ‘Larry Bird’ Jordan” Hayward

Love can’t post up Smart idk why he feels like he has to prove he can.

How does Brad Stevens look even younger every time I see him?

Kevin Love, rebounding until it matters.

I kinda wish Kyrie had stayed in Boston and Boston had kept sucking.

Nba could fine us with this intentional lost. I mean we need to tank though Smile.

Cedi lost us this game by gifting that rebound to Hayward

**** you, Gordon Hayward. I hope your mother doesn't make your favorite meal at Thanksgiving. B**tard.

Nice to see Hayward doing well. Kind of frustrating to see Carsen Edwards look so good and Darius Garland looking pretty bad. Of course Edwards is getting less defensive attention by sharing the floor with a very solid team

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away

Post by dbrown4 Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:24 pm

Favorite comment..."man, the Celtics suck!"

Yes we do...all the way to 6-1. At least CLE's going to get a nice draft pick...again!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away

Post by worcester Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:41 am

Journeyman Brown? Yeah, right.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down