Romeo Langford Called Back From Red Claws

+3
kdp59
dboss
bobheckler
7 posters

Go down

Romeo Langford Called Back From Red Claws Empty Romeo Langford Called Back From Red Claws

Post by bobheckler Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Chris Forsberg @ChrisForsberg_
about 9 minutes ago
Celtics have recalled Romeo Langford after his big night in Maine’s opener.

reply retweet like

bob
MY NOTE: Not surprising. We need to replace a wing, who else would they bring up? Midget Tremont Waters? Uber Big Tacko Fall?

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Romeo Langford Called Back From Red Claws Empty Re: Romeo Langford Called Back From Red Claws

Post by dboss Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:44 pm

I am not a bit surprised.  Our wing depth took a big hit with the hand injury to  GH.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Romeo Langford Called Back From Red Claws Empty Re: Romeo Langford Called Back From Red Claws

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:46 am

UPDATE, 12/16/19

Brian Robb @BrianTRobb
about 35 minutes ago
Celtics announce they have recalled Romeo Langford from the Red Claws.

reply retweet like

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:18 pm

Celts on a nice extended break. Romeo still waiting for an opportunity.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:50 pm

bobheckler wrote:UPDATE, 12/16/19

Brian Robb @BrianTRobb
about 35 minutes ago
Celtics announce they have recalled Romeo Langford from the Red Claws.

reply retweet like

bob

hmmmm...Brad must want some body to beat up in practice, Romeo hasn't shown to be anything more than that at this point
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:55 pm

I bet he can outscore Grant Williams. He was the Cs number one choice for a reason.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:57 pm

kdp59,

Looks like he's going to take RWill's place for a few weeks.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:09 pm

dbrown4 wrote:kdp59,

Looks like he's going to take RWill's place for a few weeks.  

db

I like Tackos better myself...... Very Happy

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Chris Forsberg @ChrisForsberg_
about 2 hours ago
🚑 Hospital Celtics staying true to their name: Smart’s got the double-eye infection; Jayson Tatum said he’s got a sinus infection; Vincent Porier jammed a finger and needed an X-ray; Robert Williams out with the bone edema. Team brought Romeo Langford back for healthy body.

bob
MY NOTE:  Romeo might not be enough.  Smart has, what appears to be, a spreading eye infection.  I don't know if it is contagious to anybody but him but he won't be playing real soon.  I doubt he'll be allowed anywhere near the Auerbach Center.  And Tatum has a sinus infection.  If Poirier jammed a finger bad enough to warrant an X-ray that had to hurt.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:35 pm

The Celtics have been plagued with all manner of aches, pains, broken bones, flue viruses, infections and sprains.

A full medical journal could be written on this team.

I wish them good health.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:43 pm

bobheckler wrote:Chris Forsberg @ChrisForsberg_
about 2 hours ago
🚑 Hospital Celtics staying true to their name: Smart’s got the double-eye infection; Jayson Tatum said he’s got a sinus infection; Vincent Porier jammed a finger and needed an X-ray; Robert Williams out with the bone edema. Team brought Romeo Langford back for healthy body.

bob
MY NOTE:  Romeo might not be enough.  Smart has, what appears to be, a spreading eye infection.  I don't know if it is contagious to anybody but him but he won't be playing real soon.  I doubt he'll be allowed anywhere near the Auerbach Center.  And Tatum has a sinus infection.  If Poirier jammed a finger bad enough to warrant an X-ray that had to hurt.

This would have to be sarcastic humor at its best. I laughed so hard it hurt! I didn't know Forsberg was that funny!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:57 pm

How does someone get a double eye infection? Hadn’t heard that one before, is that related to him getting hit in the eye last game...??? Jeez suddenly we’re a train wreck

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down