Berlin-T
worcester
beat
Matty
Sam
bobheckler
11 posters

Go down

Filed in the category of 'Better Late than Never' Empty Filed in the category of 'Better Late than Never'

Post by bobheckler Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:54 am

Here are pics from the SF Playoff Party.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f30/15/30/48/43/img_0413.jpg
(Clockwise from lower left: Bostonian128, Jeb, PumpsieGreen and, of course, Sam)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f30/15/30/48/43/img_0414.jpg
(Clockwise from lower left: LACeltfan, LACeltfan's friend (can't remember his name, but he was cool), moi, Bostonian128, Jeb, PumpsieGreen, Sam)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f30/15/30/48/43/img_0415.jpg
(Clockwise from lower left: Jeb, Sam, Mrs. Sam, MustangGator, me)

Sorry about the delay.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Filed in the category of 'Better Late than Never' Empty Re: Filed in the category of 'Better Late than Never'

Post by Sam Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Those are great pictures, Bob. Thanks a lot for posting them.

That was a lot of fun. My wife and I even went to brunch with Mustang Gator the following morning just before we took off for Oregon. Mrs. Sam was incredibly impressed by everyone she met...as has been the case at every board function she's attended.

Thanks again for the post.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Filed in the category of 'Better Late than Never' Empty Re: Filed in the category of 'Better Late than Never'

Post by Matty Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:03 pm

so now i know what my celtic brethern look like!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:32 pm

Bob

Thanks

Nice to be able to put a faces to ones I have never met!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:36 pm

beat wrote:Bob

Thanks

Nice to be able to put a faces to ones I have never met!

beat

beat them avatars is killin me pale
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:01 pm

HR

Only on till 7/1.

made the bet and actually West is one of my all time favorites regardless of the team he played for.

Here is my next one (I think)

Filed in the category of 'Better Late than Never' Marcus11

Daughter took the photo of Marcus warming up clouds and the lights made it sort of neat!

beat[quote]
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Now I know from where Sam's daughter gets her good looks.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Berlin-T Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Thanks Bob for the great pictures.

Sam,
if you don't want to come to Berlin maybe you could send Mrs. Sam over for a week or two!
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Why thank you, W. Guys don't usually say that about me. Should you and I go out and look for furniture now?

Sam

Berlin,

I'll ask her, but I lost the key to the handcuffs, so I have to come too.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:14 pm

IKEA or I Kid Ya?
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 am

[quote="beat"]HR

Only on till 7/1.

made the bet and actually West is one of my all time favorites regardless of the team he played for.

Here is my next one (I think)

Filed in the category of 'Better Late than Never' Marcus11

Daughter took the photo of Marcus warming up clouds and the lights made it sort of neat!

beat

beat- the clouds and Marcus' uniform color look incredible in the same shot. will be a very cool avatar.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:33 am

Sam wrote:

I'll ask her, but I lost the key to the handcuffs, so I have to come too.

Sam

I was thinking you might have thrown those keys away! Razz

Mrs. Sam is quite the hottie Sam. Well done. Got any pics of her surfing back in the day ?

babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 am

Are you guys sure that isn't Ms. Sam with Sam?
It looks like he took his daughter to dinner with the guys...
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:01 am

Good question about a surfing picture BSH. I think she probably used her camera case to carry questionable substances down the Cape Cod dunes. But I'll ask.

TJ, next year, my older daughter (by a previous marriage) will be in the same age decade as Mrs. Sam. (Last year was my silver wedding anniversary, if you combine the two marriages). And my younger daughter was a step-grandmother back when she was age 37.

I'm definitely starting to feel like the old song, "I'm My Own Grandpa."

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:32 am

Matty wrote:so now i know what my celtic brethern look like!

Speaking of better late than never, this is from Summer 09.

[img]Filed in the category of 'Better Late than Never' GroupwithRed[/img]

Last edited by bobc33 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:40 am

Matty wrote:so now i know what my celtic brethern look like!

Matty, all the food at this table is Cowen's, he just let us sit down to talk with him but he did all the eating. It was one of those spinning tables and he worked it like a pro!

[img]Filed in the category of 'Better Late than Never' Noodletown3[/img]

Last edited by bobc33 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:43 am

[img]Filed in the category of 'Better Late than Never' CowBobHandSam[/img]

Cow, BobH and Sam (and lots of great food)

Last edited by bobc33 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 am

any pics of all that great food before we devoured it?bob you know you ate more duck than me!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:35 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:any pics of all that great food before we devoured it?bob you know you ate more duck than me!!

Cow, I didn't have the self control to take a picture before eating. OK maybe I did eat a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigpygme Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 pm

great photos, thx for sharing them, guys. see you in July !

beat, Marcus has gotten HUGE !!!!!!!!!!! Jeeepers - i wouldn't want to be l ooking down the barrel of THAT weapon !

Michael
bigpygme
bigpygme

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Michael

He really has grown very little the past 2 years but is "filling" out what is there.

For basketball reasons I'd love to see him shoot up another few inches (and it might be good for intimidation on the mound too) Being a young 15 I guess he could still shoot up a bit.

We went down to the field the other eve as he hadn't thrown in a bit as he wanted to throw off the mound. I really don't like to catch him anymore but here we were. Threw 40-50 pitches after he warmed up and for the most part was pretty good. The curve and the slider were very good. Seems all of his pitches have some natural movement.

And I finally learned what the little glove motions he does before he throws a warm up pitch means now. ( now if I could only go back in time about 20 years I might even be able to catch most of them)

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by bigpygme Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:41 pm

beat wrote:Michael

He really has grown very little the past 2 years but is "filling" out what is there.

For basketball reasons I'd love to see him shoot up another few inches (and it might be good for intimidation on the mound too) Being a young 15 I guess he could still shoot up a bit.

We went down to the field the other eve as he hadn't thrown in a bit as he wanted to throw off the mound. I really don't like to catch him anymore but here we were. Threw 40-50 pitches after he warmed up and for the most part was pretty good. The curve and the slider were very good. Seems all of his pitches have some natural movement.

And I finally learned what the little glove motions he does before he throws a warm up pitch means now. ( now if I could only go back in time about 20 years I might even be able to catch most of them)

beat

well, if he hasn't sprouted lately he MIGHT be done, but there's lots of stories of growth spurts in later teens - like David Robinson - and men usually taper off by 21, so he has some interesting years ahead in terms of physical development.

i know how proud you are of him and i can see why ...

Michael
bigpygme
bigpygme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down