Jaylen Brown-candidly-looks-back-at-contract-negotiations-with Celtics

3 posters

Go down

Jaylen Brown-candidly-looks-back-at-contract-negotiations-with Celtics Empty Jaylen Brown-candidly-looks-back-at-contract-negotiations-with Celtics

Post by dboss Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:32 pm

https://nesn.com/2020/01/jaylen-brown-candidly-looks-back-at-contract-negotiations-with-celtics/

I tend to take reports about offers to players with  grain of salt.  Confirmation is rare 

Brown however has confirmed that the Celtics initial offer was for $80 million.  He did not think an extension would get done.

Danny broke tradition and made the decision to up the ante.  By taking him off the market he has avoided the bidding war that would surely come during free agency.

Brown has stated "They appreciated my value. They thought that I added to winning. So it was an offer that was too hard to kind of turn down.”

Since signing his extension, Jaylen has greatly improved across the board.  He is on the precipice of becoming an Allstar at the ripe old age of 23.   This is what happens when you are able to draft high and select well.  This is what happens when you have the patience to stay the course and let kids develop.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Jaylen Brown-candidly-looks-back-at-contract-negotiations-with Celtics Empty Re: Jaylen Brown-candidly-looks-back-at-contract-negotiations-with Celtics

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:49 pm

Stud

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Jaylen Brown-candidly-looks-back-at-contract-negotiations-with Celtics Empty Re: Jaylen Brown-candidly-looks-back-at-contract-negotiations-with Celtics

Post by worcester Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:58 pm

Muffin
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down