Just passing by to say hello and wish you to be in good health.

+4
RosalieTCeltics
NYCelt
gyso
international
8 posters

Go down

Just passing by to say hello and wish you to be in good health. Empty Just passing by to say hello and wish you to be in good health.

Post by international Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:05 pm

Here I am just like you with a lot of fear for the pandemic that attack us....So far my family and relatives are in good health, but we are in a social estrangement and straying sports.God bless you guys and please stay at home.

international

Back to top Go down

Just passing by to say hello and wish you to be in good health. Empty Re: Just passing by to say hello and wish you to be in good health.

Post by gyso Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:38 pm

Hey International, good to hear from you. I am glad you and your family are doing well.

Stay safe,

gyso

Back to top Go down

Just passing by to say hello and wish you to be in good health. Empty Re: Just passing by to say hello and wish you to be in good health.

Post by NYCelt Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:53 pm

Thanks for the post and update, International.

Best to you and your family for continued health.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:58 pm

International, glad to hear all is okay with you and your family. God knows you all have been through enough.  Take care and good wishes for all. 

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:16 am

International, great to hear from you.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:52 am

International,

Nice to see you and I'm glad you and your family are healthy.  Crazy times.  Stay well and safe.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:15 pm

Nice to hear from you International, especially that you and your loved ones are healthy. May we all stay that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by international Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:53 pm

Thank you guys, take care.My appreciation to all of you is big and I wish nothing bad happen to any member of this group or their families.The situation is difficult , but we are going to win.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:43 pm

Thanks international, wishing you and your Celtic family the best always!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down