RosalieTCeltics
mrkleen09
jeb
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

a humble prayer for KG's health Empty a humble prayer for KG's health

Post by jeb Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 am

It has been really touching to me to see this man regain the use of his body, so that his big warrior soul can impose it's ganas on big games again. He has worked so hard and the team has already paid whatever dues that are owed many, many times over.

KG here at Sams and all around Celtic nation we ARE all with you right now. This is going to break good because you are a good man and you love the game and you are due a break.

Praying for your health and peace of mind.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

a humble prayer for KG's health Empty Re: a humble prayer for KG's health

Post by mrkleen09 Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:03 pm

mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:33 pm

I'm with you Jeb, I haven't stopped thinking about KG since last night. As you said, he worked so hard to regain his skills and has been a real trooper since
the season started. Doc said in an interview last night that no one will feel sorry for the Celtics if KG, Rondo and Perk are injured on the bench for a while.
Well, I , myself, am not looking for their pity, I want the rest of the team to pick themselves up and play harder than they did last night until these regulars can
return. I have good thoughts that this is not a season ending injury, but, who am I? I will keep both you and KG in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bigpygme Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:59 pm

no, it CAN'T BE a season ending injury. i didn't see it, was late to the game, but tell me it can't be !!!!

i'd like to see what happened ... probably someone has a youtube of it already. hell, i could probably find one myself if i was a little more facile with that.

Michael
bigpygme
bigpygme

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Ainge was just on local radio, KG out 2 weeks, calf strain. Thank God, nothing wrong with knee.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:11 pm

You know, I know just how he feels, I fell on stairs a week and a half before Christmas and the burning sensation was terrible! He's in alot better shape than me!!!! He;ll be okay, Ainge sounded very relieved
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:51 pm

THANK GOODNESS!
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:59 pm

WOOOOOOOO! thats all I can say is Woooooooo!

and again, Wooooooooo!

that and f*** you Injury Gods.. 18 is still ours for the taking,,
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:19 pm

I'll believe it when he's back on the court.

Untill then the others need to pick it up.

Looked a lot like the last time KG limped off the court. So I'm not getting my hopes up for a 2 week return.
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:22 pm

beat

i thought kg DID NOT look too terrible bugged and he walked basically without limping. This time the team is NOT slow to tell the world what happened either.
I' bet it'll be 3 weeks and we will lose some games but it is NOT his knee...yayyyyy!
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:28 pm

jeb

Not trying to be negative BUT we heard so much crap last year about him comming back and it never happened at all like they said. I'll believe it when I see him perhaps working out lightly and for sure when I see him bangin his head on the support and puttin a little powder in the air.

beat

Last edited by beat on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by KG Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Here we go again. 2weeks will turn to 4 then 5 then 7 and on and on and on. I already trusted Ainge and the front office and to them it's all about the Benjamins.

KG

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 pm

GK wrote:Here we go again. 2weeks will turn to 4 then 5 then 7 and on and on and on. I already trusted Ainge and the front office and to them it's all about the Benjamins.

First of all, no one knows what is going on inside KG's body at this point - not even trained medical professionals...so how you expect them to be able to give you some kind of definitive answer less than 24 hours after the injury is beyond me.

Second, the Boston Celtics and Danny Ainge are under NO OBLIGATION to give you or anyone else a straight answer. They are going to keep it under wraps until they know exactly what is going on. Bottom line to me is that some of you guys would NEVER be satisfied no matter what the answer is.

If DA said he would be out for 3 months and KG came back in 3 weeks....you would be crying about it. If DA said 2 weeks and KG was actually out for 6 months, you would also be out here crying about it. The Celtics cant win with the conspiracy theorist crowd...so why bother trying.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by KG Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Simple, track record. Front office has no credibility what so ever with me after 09. I do not have short term memory and don't kiss up just because it's my favorite team. I am not a homer like Tomy, I rather be a realist. Any way GO Celts.

KG

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:44 pm

what does gk stand for?
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by KG Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Garnett Kevin. I ment KG but Wrote it wrong. OOPS!

KG

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:51 pm

beat it troll

this place aint for you. Go tend to your own problems with your weak ass limping selfish team.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by KG Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Mr. Kleen. I posted before I red your complete post. I think you should respect the opinions of every one just like I respect yours. You want to be a homer or Tomy Jr. fine with me, you want to wear green glasses fine with me too just don't expect me to be like you. I see things the way they are not like I wish they were. If you can't respect my opinion just ignore my post and keep posting. Listen to one of my favorite bands (The Kinks) and my favorite song, I'm not like everybody else.

KG

Back to top Go down

Post by KG Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Jeb do I know you?

Last edited by GK on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

KG

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Mrkleen

As fans we want to know. But I tend to agree that really no one knows what is going on, even KG himself. If in a couple days he's moving with no discomfort then I'd guess we'll be OK. But even MRI's and all the medical technology doesn't pick up everything. He'll be back hopefully soon and BACK the way we want him back!

Jeb
As for this GK in the green caps? Gotta wonder aloud could it be ...........a certain troll from the old BDCdays making asneak preview and convienently using just his initials now? Does make one wonder a little.

If so he won't be here long I suspect.

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by KG Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Can some one explain this to me or is this just an elite group of people posting here? Because if it is I will not post any more. Just say so and I will stop posting. It is that simple.

KG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:06 pm

GK, or KG as the case may be.

First of all, as an administrator of this board, I can easily change your board name to KG if you'd prefer that. It might make things easier for you. Many of us used to be members of another Celtics chat board on which one member was a Lakers fan who had only one objective—to taunt Celtics fans. He called himself "Green Killer," and he often used the initials "GK." So your unintentional typo may have placed you at a disadvantage on this board from the start. Just let me know if you'd like me to change it to "KG," and I'll be happy to do so. It will even appear as KG on your past posts.

This board is definitely NOT filled with elitists. It's absolutely loaded with very nice people who care very much about one another and prove it in many ways all the time. It's also packed with people who have extremely strong basketball knowledge, and we like to think that the quality of our conversations is why another Celtics board and a Celtics blog have already looked into trying to acquire us. (No deal! We like our independence!)

The way it seems to work on this board (and I've spent a lot of time trying to figure it out) is that, once a poster proves he's a staunch Celtics fan at heart, he "earns" the right to criticize the Celtics selectively in the eyes of other posters. (I do that, but my roots with the Celtics are pretty deep, going back to well before the Russell days.)

If someone is not clearly associated with being a solid Celtics fan, he or she can still be welcome on this board (and we have several great examples), but constant critiquing of the Celtics (even under the guise of being "objective") is not taken kindly without the basic prerequsite as a rabid Celtics fan.

So, welcome to the board. Just think very carefully about what I've said because I read every word on this board. I'm particularly good at knowing when someone is trying to con me verbally, because words are my business. And I'm even better at manipulating my administrative controls to make offenders look like chimpanzees. They don't last as long as this senten

Maybe you could tell us a little something about yourself. Where do you live (no specifics, just generalities)? How long have you been a Celtics fan? What made you become a Celtics fan? Who are your favorite Celtics? I find that, if we know a little bit about each other, it helps to break down possible walls of suspicion.

And, to make it a little easier on you, GK (or KG), I'm asking other board members to trust me to handle this situation in the right manner, and I promise I won't disappoint. Unilaterally being provocative or calling names just makes it VASTLY tougher on me; and I don't think I deserve that. As always, anyone is welcome to contact me privately (via private Message through the board or by emailing me at SlipSamCent@aol.com). Including you, GK/KG.

Thanks to all,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:35 pm

GK wrote:Mr. Kleen. I posted before I red your complete post. I think you should respect the opinions of every one just like I respect yours. You want to be a homer or Tomy Jr. fine with me, you want to wear green glasses fine with me too just don't expect me to be like you. I see things the way they are not like I wish they were. If you can't respect my opinion just ignore my post and keep posting. Listen to one of my favorite bands (The Kinks) and my favorite song, I'm not like everybody else.

You see things the way they are? So that means WHAT in this case? That you are privy to some kind of inside information about KG and his injury?

Maybe you are new to watching sports, but playing it close to the vest on injuries - especially injuries on star players is the way that EVERY professionally run organization is run. The fact that the Celtics didnt live up to your unreasonable level of "full disclosure" the last time KG was hurt doesnt change the fact that they dont owe you or anyone else an explanation.

Having said that, in this case they have been completely up front on this one, with no fewer than 10 articles written about the injury in the 25 or 26 hours since it happened. Not sure what else you want the Celtics to do to earn back your trust Laughing
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by KG Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:44 pm

I have no problem with what ever name you want to put me is ok with me. It was a simple mistake and people are getting a heart attack over it. So fine you can change to Tommy Jr. then I guess people will be happy. But seeing the cry babies you have on this board and your threats as an "objective" moderator don't waste your time I will not post in your republic board any more. I think I have been treated with no respect from the board members for a silly mistake and you as the "objective" moderator. Will keep reading but won't post any longer. For your information I have been reading this board since it started and never wanted to post and finally when I do this is what I get. I am a christian and have been following Jeb's health and praying day and night for his healing witch I know God already healed him by our prayers and our fate. I'll keep reading but will not post any longer. So do what you have to do moderator I already did what I had to do. (will not post any longer) any Celtics sites you can recommend where I will not be mis judge for a silly mistake? Boy did this GK guy got to you people. Any way GO Celts. I'll be reading and praying for Jeb. Thank you for your hospitality. What was that word again? Convivial? Does any one here knows what it means???? Doubt it...

Last edited by GK on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)

KG

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:09 am

GK wrote:I have no problem with what ever name you want to put me is ok with me. It was a simple mistake and people are getting a heart attack over it. So fine you can change to Tommy Jr. then I guess people will be happy. But seeing the cry babies you have on this board and your threats as an "objective" moderator don't waste your time I will not post in your republic board any more. I think I have been treated with no respect from the board members for a silly mistake and you as the "objective" moderator. Will keep reading but won't post any longer. For your information I have been reading this board since it started and never wanted to post and finally when I do this is what I get. I am a christian and have been following Jeb's health and praying day and night for his healing witch I know God already healed him by our prayers and our fate. I'll keep reading but will not post any longer. So do what you have to do moderator I already did what I had to do. (will not post any longer) any Celtics sites you can recommend where I will not be mis judge for a silly mistake? Boy did this GK guy got to you people. Any way GO Celts. I'll be reading and praying for Jeb. Thank you for your hospitality. What was that word again? Convivial? Does any one here knows what it means???? Doubt it...

I take it you havent started reading the copy of "How To Win Friends And Influence People" that you got for Christmas...lol.

The only one that is crying here is you. If you think I am wrong - and the Celtics are the only professional organization that plays it close to the vest when a player is hurt....BRING SOME FACTS TO BACK UP YOUR ARGUMENT. Dont bring this weak, oh woe is me crap.

And by the way....calling someone on this board "Tommy Jr." is a COMPLIMENT not an insult.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next