+4
dboss
sinus007
worcester
bobheckler
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is There A Lottery Pick In Our Future? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is There A Lottery Pick In Our Future?

Post by bobheckler Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:41 pm

worcester wrote:Pick #14 two years in a row is pretty good GM'ing by Danny for giving up bupkis.

Worcester,

Romeo?  Yeah, Danny gave up bupkiss since he got the guy he wanted too, but for this one he gave up Jeff Green.  Is Green worth the #5 pick used to select him?  Not in retrospect, but he is worth a #14.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Is There A Lottery Pick In Our Future? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is There A Lottery Pick In Our Future?

Post by bobheckler Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:47 pm

The Lottery is TONIGHT, 8/20, at 8:30 EDT on ESPN.

Chris Forsberg @ChrisForsberg_
about 1 hour ago
Reminder: A Celtics guide to watching tonight’s lottery: * If Grizzlies are first envelope opened (97.6% chance), Boston gets pick 14 to go along with 26, 30, 47 * If Grizzlies are not first envelope + vault to Top 4, they keep pick and would send a 2021 unprotected 1st to BOS

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:16 pm

Unfortunately, I think they will be a good if not pretty good team next year. Once they get their stud player back, plus Moran, they could cause alot of problems, so their pick will not be worth as much. So, me, being the worry wort of the group, have no idea what i want to happen. The last thing we need on thiis team is another project or young guy, so do we hope for the best for trade bait???
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2