Post by dboss Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:36 pm

https://www.espn.com/nba/

Billy Donovan gone.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Thunder looking for a new coach Empty Re: Thunder looking for a new coach

Post by dbrown4 Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:40 am

Surprising, but not really.  In that market, he's gone about as far as one can go.  When it is defined as "parting ways", it means this was probably understood before the playoffs began.  Amicable.    

Next up on the Shit Can Watch List, Coach Bud.  Not getting swept may have saved his job and then a strong showing last night by not rolling over.  MIL actually tread backwards season over season.  With all that firepower and to hiccup 2nd year in a row and not make the finals or get the ring, somebody's name and head has to roll.  Maybe a little higher to the GM.  Something's coming independent of Giannis' decision over the next year.  MIL mediocrity here we come.    

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:18 am

"parting ways"= mutual agreement?

Thunder are already talking about tearing it down all the way I read. So makes sense than Donovan doesn't want to be a part of that ( I mean they can always sign  Brett Brown to take that thankless job, right?

Maybe Donovan can end up at Philly...a switching of Head coaches...LOL.

I am reading this morning the Gianis will be traded to (insert team here) has started already!!

GS seems to be the most talked about team.

dboss, are you planning on having a zoom chat between this series and the Miami one?

IF so I hope to see more members here join in, as we discuss how the Celtics can dispatch the Heat next round.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:51 pm

kdp59 wrote:"parting ways"= mutual agreement?

Thunder are already talking about tearing it down all the way I read. So makes sense than Donovan doesn't want to be a part of that ( I mean they can always sign  Brett Brown to take that thankless job, right?

Maybe Donovan can end up at Philly...a switching of Head coaches...LOL.

I am reading this morning the Gianis will be traded to (insert team here) has started already!!

GS seems to be the most talked about team.

dboss, are you  planning on having a zoom chat between this series and the Miami one?  

IF so I hope to see more members here join in, as we discuss how the Celtics can dispatch the Heat next round.
Kdp59 I would definitely like to host a zoom session.

I think we should do one between series as you suggested.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down