Celtic two way center Tacko Fall is on the rise for Boston

5 posters

Go down

Celtic two way center Tacko Fall is on the rise for Boston Empty Celtic two way center Tacko Fall is on the rise for Boston

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:05 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/watch-celtic-two-way-center-170323719.html

WATCH: Celtic two way center Tacko Fall is on the rise for Boston

Justin Quinn
Wed, January 13, 2021, 9:03 AM

If there’s one thing we learned last week about the Boston Celtics, it’s that two way center Tacko Fall belongs in the NBA.

The gregarious 7-foot-5 big man put on a show against the Washington Wizards, stuffing former Most Valuable Player Russell Westbrook and center Robin Lopez both while slamming home a thunderous dunk and running the floor like a gazelle. While he still may need to clean up his game in some regards, he showed he can make an impact on a game when facing some very good players, which is light years ahead of where he was even in the Disney restart bubble.

And with that excellent play came a lot of attention, such as the segment linked above of the CLNS podcast “The Garden Report,” where renowned Boston sports journalist Bob Ryan and Jeff Goodman talk about what they saw from Fall versus the Wizards.

Give it a watch yourself while we wait for this mini-hiatus to end, perhaps as soon as Friday against the Orlando Magic.

Bob
MY NOTE:  Tacko had a good game vs Washington, I'll give him that.  I say let's see him do that on a consistent basis before we anoint him.

Here's his full film of that game so you can not only see what he did right, but also what he did wrong. One thing I loved was that after getting a dunk on one end he ran full court to catch up with Robin Lopez and block him on the break. Tacko's stamina is miles and miles better than last year.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Celtic two way center Tacko Fall is on the rise for Boston Empty Re: Celtic two way center Tacko Fall is on the rise for Boston

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:18 pm

There is one thing I will say, the guy works hard every day, always looking to improve. So I will wait, also, to go nuts over him, but hopefully he will continue to improve. 10 minutes or so a game at the most and he will be a success this year.. The fact that they kept him on the roster shows that someone in the organization besides Danny thinks he can be an asset
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Celtic two way center Tacko Fall is on the rise for Boston Empty Re: Celtic two way center Tacko Fall is on the rise for Boston

Post by worcester Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:17 pm

10 good minutes a game from a big who's the 15th man on the bench? That's NBA gravy, man!
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:21 pm

Right now that is a plus, plus, plus!!!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:58 am

Increased Stamina and Increased Agility. I think he can give us some minutes when we play zone.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:28 am

Watching this guy from his first Celtics appearances in the summer league till now has been been very much a highlight of following the Cs.

I am sure that Ainge and Stevens are ecstatic with Fall's improvement even if they may have thought he would make such superb advancements.

He may be a third string NBA contributor at this point and is likely to continue to get better and better for at least a few more years.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down