+4
cowens/oldschool
Vankisa
tjmakz
dboss
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tatum & Brown, Inc. Empty Tatum & Brown, Inc.

Post by dboss Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:05 am

https://www.espn.com/nba/stats/player/_/table/offensive/sort/avgPoints/dir/desc

Now ranked at # 7 Brown and # 8 Tatum in scoring average with identical 26.9 PPG scoring averages. How remarkable is that?  In total # of made FG's you have:

1.  Beal 12.1
2.  Irving 11.0
3.  Durant 10.5
4.  Brown 10.3
5.  Sexton 10.2
6.  Tatum 10.1

Just think.  If Danny does not make the trade for KI, we could have added Sexton and would have 3 of the top 6 shot makers in the NBA.  But we will go with our two young studs.  Right now they have to be considered right up there with Durant and Irving as the best paring in the NBA on any team.

We have 2 ELITE level players on this team and they are still so very young.  With that in mind, we should sit back and relax and just enjoy a remarkable pairing of 2 players.  Clearly these 2 players are the best that Danny Ainge has EVER drafted.  Getting them at #3 in back to back drafts is already legendary.  

The broadcast person on ESPN the other night said, we are missing our best player.  I do think it would be more accurate to state that we are missing one of our two best players.  The fact of the matter is that Brown and Tatum have blurred the line that seeks to establish a top dog to highlight.   It is unusual to have little to no meaningful separation between teammates. But that is exactly what we have here.  

It is time for their elitism to to put a few new banners in the rafters.  Be patient because it is coming.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Tatum & Brown, Inc. Empty Re: Tatum & Brown, Inc.

Post by tjmakz Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:11 am

Being without Kemba and not have offensive bigs, Tatum and Brown have ramped up their shot attempts.
Currently Tatum is 2nd in the league in FGA’s per game and Brown is 7th.
It makes sense that they are 7th and 8th in the league in scoring.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:39 am

tjmakz wrote:Being without Kemba and not have offensive bigs, Tatum and Brown have ramped up their shot attempts.
Currently Tatum is 2nd in the league in FGA’s per game and Brown is 7th.
It makes sense that they are 7th and 8th in the league in scoring.

Volume is certainly a key but when you combine opportunities with efficiency the end result is what you see. Both guys are efficient scorers.

Also it is not just no Kemba. GH is not there so both JB and JT should have more opportunities and usage. Someone needed to fill the void.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Vankisa Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:36 am

Just to emphasize the point dboss is making:

(I do apologize for using eFG% metric, Please bear in mind ALL derived advanced metrics the NBA uses are biased in one way or another):

SG:
Joe Harris Brooklyn Nets SG 65.3%
Luguentz Dort Oklahoma City Thunder SG 61.3%
CJ McCollum Portland Trail Blazers SG 59.4%
Jaylen Brown Boston Celtics SG 59.1%

SF:
Paul George Los Angeles Clippers SF 68.4%
Duncan Robinson Miami Heat SF 68.3%
Kevin Durant Brooklyn Nets SF 67.3%
Mikal Bridges Phoenix Suns SF 66.6%
Justin Holiday Indiana Pacers SF 66.0%
Khris Middleton Milwaukee Bucks SF 64.0%
Gordon Hayward Charlotte Hornets SF 61.9%
OG Anunoby Toronto Raptors SF 61.7%
Tobias Harris Philadelphia 76ers SF 61.6%
Doug McDermott Indiana Pacers SF 61.0%
Otto Porter Jr. Chicago Bulls SF 60.7%
Harrison Barnes Sacramento Kings SF 60.6%
Kawhi Leonard Los Angeles Clippers SF 60.5%
Giannis Antetokounmpo Milwaukee Bucks SF 59.4%
Jayson Tatum Boston Celtics SF 58.8%

I have stricken through guys that do not have comparative usage rate to JB and JT which are both the focal points of our offense on every single possession they are on the floor.

Bear in mind EVERYONE else in the league is below those numbers (obviously Smile). So they have taken up the responsibilities on the level of every single "super star" in the league and as you can see are as efficient in them as the best of them.

EDIT: Source (lame analysis without one duh! Smile): https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/player-stat/ts-percentage

Vankisa

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:23 pm

Jaylen is exceeding my expectations. Last year my son was saying he would trade Jaylen for Devin Booker, I said Jaylen is the better athlete and defender. Right now there is no comparison as Jaylen has taken his game to another level. I was marveling at his mid range game a few games earlier, then just this last few games his 3 point stroke and finishing with such a burst has also come further alive. He sprinkles shots and attacks so easily now, and it’s not easy to make it look so easy. Right now he’s the closest wing in the game with a game similar to MJ/Kobe. According to Magic, Jaylen is in his top 5, that’s first team all NBA.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:49 pm

dboss wrote:https://www.espn.com/nba/stats/player/_/table/offensive/sort/avgPoints/dir/desc

Now ranked at # 7 Brown and # 8 Tatum in scoring average with identical 26.9 PPG scoring averages.  How remarkable is that?  In total # of made FG's you have:

1.  Beal 12.1
2.  Irving 11.0
3.  Durant 10.5
4.  Brown 10.3
5.  Sexton 10.2
6.  Tatum 10.1

Just think.  If Danny does not make the trade for KI, we could have added Sexton and would have 3 of the top 6 shot makers in the NBA.  But we will go with our two young studs.  Right now they have to be considered right up there with Durant and Irving as the best paring in the NBA on any team.

We have 2 ELITE level players on this team and they are still so very young.  With that in mind, we should sit back and relax and just enjoy a remarkable pairing of 2 players.  Clearly these 2 players are the best that Danny Ainge has EVER drafted.  Getting them at #3 in back to back drafts is already legendary.  

The broadcast person on ESPN the other night said, we are missing our best player.  I do think it would be more accurate to state that we are missing one of our two best players.  The fact of the matter is that Brown and Tatum have blurred the line that seeks to establish a top dog to highlight.   It is unusual to have little to no meaningful separation between teammates. But that is exactly what we have here.  

It is time for their elitism to to put a few new banners in the rafters.  Be patient because it is coming.

Also Beal, Kyrie and Durant have missed games, I think in total FG’s Jaylen leads the League.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:08 am

Yeah, folks, we have something special going on here.  Prior to last night's game I was applying some basic math definitions to the CLE vs. BOS game.  If CLE soundly beat BKN TWICE with all its glorious players and BOS can't throw it in the ocean against BKN no matter who's on the court yet, then BOS is going to get the crap beat out of them vs. CLE.  You remember the old If A>B and B>C, the A>C?  Something like that.  

I knew something was up when TT made the first basket.  Get that guy off immediately.  Now he had 9 rebounds and only 5 points but the whole game changed when he went to the hole first play.  

I hate to tell everyone I told you so, but I did in the poll about who will be the Biggest Surprise of the year!!  Is Kemba Walker not butting heads already with PP for that honor?!!  (OK, JB aside!!)  Dude, I've never seen anyone comeback like this, except maybe KD!  I tried to tell ya!  As much of a pleasant surprise as PP has been, Kemba is just about to surpass him in that category.  Now I want stem cells for my gout and my parents history of HBP, heart conditions and diabetes!  Worcester, when can I get some of all that for a preemptive strike?!!  I'm living forever!!

FINALLY!!! Welcome back Jason Tatum tonight!!!  Now let's see the awesome power of a fully operational death star!!

Carson Edwards!!  Game ball!!  Way to go, dude!!  He just needs to drive to the basket first like TT getting the ball inside early.  Lay ups are statistically equal (Expected Vaule) if not slightly better than a 3.  All day long.  Nice game.  I was cheering for him as we all were.  He's developing into a problem for the competition.  Build that confidence.      

Now, Boston, just don't lay an egg on JaT's premiere back tonight!!!  Bring that same energy.  Hopefully the guys were laying everything out for JaT's return!  

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:14 am

Hi,
Don't forget they also are excellent defenders.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:26 am

dbrown, take black cherry juice or tablets for your gout, and stop drinking so much alcohol and eating so much red meat. For HBP, take Kardi-Ar or ARC, it's new name, by InnoVita. It's high in arginine.

NBA, is not Jaylen Brown the best pick of hi entire draft class, exceeding both Ben Simmons and Ingram who were picked ahead of him? What vision Danny has for talent (except when it comes to centers).
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:19 am

https://sports.yahoo.com/jayson-tatum-reacts-allen-iverson-153646024.html

Jayson Tatum reacts to Allen Iverson comparing Celtics star to Kobe Bryant

Darren Hartwell
Tue, January 26, 2021, 7:36 AM·1 min read

Jayson Tatum picked a fitting day to bring up a shout-out from an NBA icon.

Hours after leading Boston to a 119-103 over the Chicago Bulls in his first game back from a bout with COVID-19, the Celtics star took to Twitter to react to a recent podcast clip of NBA great Allen Iverson raving about Tatum.

Jayson Tatum
@jaytatum0
Man this feeling is priceless! A.I always show love 🤘🏽!

Ev Singleton
@EvGuyBoston
Real recognizes real

Allen Iverson knows how good Jayson Tatum is 🔥🔥🔥
https://twitter.com/EvGuyBoston/status/1353897768121749505?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1353953210353020929%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsports.yahoo.com%2Fjayson-tatum-reacts-allen-iverson-153646024.html

"I love Donovan (Mitchell) -- Jayson Tatum, dawg. Dawg!" Iverson says in the clip, which is from a Sept. 24 episode of Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes' "All The Smoke" podcast.

Jackson points out that Tatum has a lot of Kobe Bryant in his game, to which Iverson responds: "Yeah, you could tell. You could tell he was working with Kobe."

Tatum idolized Bryant growing up and got to train with the Los Angeles Lakers star after his rookie season. Bryant and his daughter, Gigi, died one year ago Tuesday in a tragic helicopter crash, so perhaps Tatum had Kobe on his mind when he came across this clip early Tuesday morning.

Tatum has made the most of his sessions with Bryant, earning third-team All-NBA honors last season while blossoming into an elite talent. He's averaging 26.6 points, 6.8 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game this season and to date has validated the substantial hype he's received since making the leap from promising rookie to NBA star.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:04 pm

Last night Scal mentioned that Jaylen is #1 in the NBA in transition points. He has even added the Euro step with a left handed style finish.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:57 pm

https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-celtics/2021/01/25/espn-brian-windhorst-jaylen-brown

ESPN’s Brian Windhorst says he would only trade Celtics’ Jaylen Brown for ‘3-4 players’

By Tom Westerholm January 25, 2021

Boston Celtics wing Jaylen Brown drew plenty of praise after he became the first player to score 33 points in 20 minutes on Sunday as the Celtics eviscerated the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Brown put up points in a variety of ways, scoring at the rim, behind the arc, and in mid-range sets. Throughout the season, he has shown he can both score and create for others in new ways, and he appears headed for his first All-Star selection among other potential accolades.

On ESPN’s The Jump, Brian Windhorst was asked if Brown is his frontrunner for Most Improved Player.

“He’s on my Most Improved ballot, he’s on the All-Star ballot, he’s on the All-NBA ballot,” Windhorst said. “I’ve got to be honest, there’s only 3-4 players in this league right now I would probably trade Jaylen Brown for, and the contract he signed — while it is a $100-million contract, it’s well less than the max, making the Celtics thrilled that they got him on that deal. He’s arguably one of the most valued dollar-for-dollar players in the league right now, and if you watch the way he got the points in this game, he showed everything. …

“A couple years ago when he was in his second year, I thought he was going to be sort of a 3-and-D player. Hard-nosed defender who would score when the ball came to him, he wasn’t getting the ball much. Now you look at him and say, ‘He’s a foundational piece of a championship contender.’”

Former NBA star Vince Carter, who often hosts The Jump with Rachel Nichols, concurred with Windhorst that Brown is on pace for All-Star and MIP contention, adding that Brown hit the ground running after a successful stint in the bubble.

“I think right now, [it’s a] Most-Improved, the All-Star level that he’s playing at right now,” Carter said. “Look out for Jaylen Brown, because the Celtics have a great opportunity to come out of the East because they play on both ends extremely hard.”

Carter, who frequently played against Brown during his career, noted that Brown’s athleticism and size allow him to guard positions 1-4.

“He’s very confident in his game, and you can see his jump shooting and his 3-point shooting, and his confidence putting the ball on the floor just start to soar,” Carter said. “And every year now watching him from afar, thinking back to seeing him in his rookie year, like Brian said, you didn’t know at first, and you’re like, ‘Oh, he’s a pretty good player.'”

“Now he’s becoming a special player.”

Bob
MY NOTE:  I said I'd only trade Jaylen for 3-4 players, all perennial All-Stars, weeks ago.  My list is Giannis, Embiid and Jokic.  That's it.  I had Simmons on the list but he's off it now.  Those 3 players are absolute locks for future HOFers, and they would upgrade our team where we need help, at center or ballhandler.  That's what it would take to pry Jaylen out of my hands, a young, healthy future HOFer at a position we need help in.  Period.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:25 am

I think the J's have reached the no trade plateau.

They are not the best players but pretty damn close. I see no significant must have player over them.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:10 am

Personally, the only player I would trade Jaylen for is Candace Parker, but that's just me:

https://www.google.com/search?q=wnba+star+candace+parker&rlz=1C1DIMC_enUS890US890&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ncO92umQ7GYk7M%252CPor1I6EdjjzliM%252C%252Fm%252F04bbs4&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSl1bkvpE9Qv6Oe_EfpD0TMUv-CTg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiT4fTDv7zuAhXwuFkKHXlHAXkQ_B16BAgqEAE#imgrc=E1-NC-IEA2N-MM
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:17 am

dboss wrote:I think the J's have reached the no trade plateau.

They are not the best players but pretty damn close.  I see no significant must have player over them.

Ditto +1

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:21 am

You know how good they are gonna be next year at 25 and 23?

And 2 years from now at 26 and 24?

They can not only carry the team, can make others better and play off each other, making them even better.....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:34 pm

Last year Brown scored 25 or more points in 13 games. This year he is already at 11.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:32 pm

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:51 pm

cowens/oldschool,

That's the natural progression of the greatest who come through the league. They made themselves great through hard work and dedication, but a true superstar brings those around him along until they are great also.

Can you say that about LeBron James? Absolutely. Can you say that about Magic Johnson? Absolutely. Larry Bird? Absolutely!

Can you say that about Alan Iverson? I'm afraid not. Great, great player. Fun to watch. Put butts in the seats. But he was no superstar. Sorry, and I really like him. James Harden? Maybe early on when he was setting up Durant and Westbrook. But not in Houston. If he can put himself back in that mindset, Brooklyn may pull it off this year. But he's not the problem as we all know.

We have some great basketball to watch for the next 4-5 years!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:13 am

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/boston-jaylen-brown-earn-1-015542649.html

Boston’s Jaylen Brown will earn $1.3 million more if he makes All-Star

Justin Quinn
Thu, January 28, 2021, 5:55 PM

Putting up the best numbers he has in his five years in the league in almost every measurable category, Boston Celtics star forward Jaylen Brown looks like a near-lock to make the first NBA All-Star team of his still-young career at 24 years old.

And it turns out there’s a bit of added motivation built into his contract — an unlikely bonus of $1.3 million that will be added to his year-end paycheck for taking home the as-of-yet unreached achievement. The move will squeeze Boston closer to the hard cap they incurred when generating the massive $28.5 million traded-player exception they got out of the Gordon Hayward move to the Charlotte Hornets, but it seems unlikely Boston would mind much given they’ll still have plenty of wiggle room to make moves if Brown does get the nod.

Keith Smith
@KeithSmithNBA
NBA All-Star voting opens tomorrow. Here are the players with a bonus for making an All-Star team:

Jaylen Brown BOS - $1.3M
Kevin Durant BKN - $1M
Evan Fournier ORL - $500K
Aaron Gordon ORL - $500K
Gary Harris DEN - $750K
Buddy Hield SAC - $1M

1/2
11:15 AM · Jan 27, 2021

Right now, it seems very likely the Georgia native will end up with enough votes for at least a reserve spot — though there is still a fair amount of time for his play to drop off.

But one way we can thank Brown for helping to carry the team in the absence of teammates Kemba Walker and Jayson Tatum for long stretches in 2020-21 is by being sure to vote for the Cal-Berkeley product every day.

You know what to do!

https://www.nba.com/celtics/vote

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:39 am

He deserves the bonus. Danny was smart to lock him in early because he would be a max player on the open market.

Jaylen is now one of the top shooting guards in the league. As Johnny Most would say "BANG"
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:44 am

https://hardwoodhoudini.com/2021/01/28/boston-celtics-best-young-core/

Cs rank No. 1 on list of best young cores in NBA

by Mark Nilon1 day ago

As things currently stand, the Boston Celtics are one of the best teams, not just in the Eastern Conference but, rather, the entire NBA.

Having made it to within just two games of reaching their first NBA Finals in over a decade last season, the Cs are following things up quite nicely, coming into 2020-21 guns blazing as they boast a second-seeded record of 10-6 (sixth-best in the NBA).

Perhaps the most impressive part about all of this is the fact that they have managed to do a majority of this without their franchise point guard, Kemba Walker, who was sidelined for the first month of action while rehabbing an offseason knee procedure — though has looked great in his return.

A large portion of the credit can go to the team’s other two stars in Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown, both of whom are in the midst of career years averaging 25+ points, 5+ rebounds, and 3+ assists on about 44 percent shooting from downtown.

However, a team is a lot more than just two people, and the rest of their young core has done a tremendous job keeping the Cs more than afloat during the first quarter of play.

The young core of the Boston Celtics is playing unbelievably well
In fact, they’ve played so well to start the year that Bleacher Report has went on to deem their youthful group of ballers as the best in the entire NBA.

Place ahead of the Memphis Grizzlies, Phoenix Suns, and even Luka Doncic’s Dallas Mavericks, writer Mandela Namaste believes the C’s core led by the ‘Jays’ is the best of them all:

Tatum and Brown are averaging a combined 52.7 points per game while shooting 41.6 percent from three and have emerged as arguably the best perimeter defensive tandem in the NBA. They’re no longer the future Kawhi Leonard and Paul George—they’re a direct rival to that pair right now.

The rest of Boston’s young core has had varying degrees of success. Payton Pritchard was always going to find a role in the NBA, but his success thus far has been especially surprising given how much the Celtics have needed him. Grant Williams is already a quality defender who can play small-ball center, although he needs work on offense. Romeo Langford and Aaron Nesmith have both struggled to start their careers, but it’s far too early to give up on them.

Boston will likely need contributions from its ancillary young players to win a title in the next half-decade. But as long as Brown and Tatum stay healthy, the franchise has a higher floor than virtually any other team over that timeframe.

Once we finally get the entirety of the young core talked about above fully healthy and playing together, this Boston Celtics team has the true ability to be scarier than many had thought when coming into 2020-21.

Bob
MY NOTE:  I'm not sure you can call Kawhi and PG13 a "young core", but I'll certainly take any positive comparison to those two perennial All-Stars (and at least one lock for the HOF) I can get.  Might be apples-to-apple-cider-vinegar but ok.  What is impressive, though, is that Simmons-Embiid are absolutely, positively, definitely "young core" and we're beating them.  Say what you will about Ben Simmons but Embiid is a towering talent (in more ways than one), I would put him in the top 3 centers in the league (in no particular order:  Embiid, Davis, Jokic).  That's pretty frippin' elite.  Simmons is himself a 2X All-Star and is the same age, and came out in the same draft, as Jaylen.  Jaylen started off slow, off the bench, but Simmons missed his whole first year because of his foot.  Only Embiid has gotten better with age, Simmons is still Simmons.  He does what he does, and he does it exceptionally well, but he hasn't improved the parts of his game he was weak in on draft day.  Both the Js have, especially Jaylen.  What's the difference, why have our core passed theirs?  Attitude.  Drive.  Dedication to their craft.  Work.  Ganas, fire in the belly.  Simmons was the #1 pick and Embiid was #3.  Jayson was #1 (until Danny was able to fleece yet another GM and get the guy he wanted plus a free Romeo) and Jaylen was #3 too.  Danny and Brad drafted talent because of where they picked but we have the best young core now because they also drafted for character.  Simmons and Embiid aren't bad people, Simmons just doesn't have the right character to elevate his game like our guys both do.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:24 pm

dbrown4 wrote:cowens/oldschool,

That's the natural progression of the greatest who come through the league.  They made themselves great through hard work and dedication, but a true superstar brings those around him along until they are great also.  

Can you say that about LeBron James?  Absolutely.  Can you say that about Magic Johnson?  Absolutely.  Larry Bird?  Absolutely!  

Can you say that about Alan Iverson?  I'm afraid not.  Great, great player.  Fun to watch.  Put butts in the seats.  But he was no superstar.  Sorry, and I really like him.  James Harden?  Maybe early on when he was setting up Durant and Westbrook.  But not in Houston.  If he can put himself back in that mindset, Brooklyn may pull it off this year.  But he's not the problem as we all know.

We have some great basketball to watch for the next 4-5 years!!  

db  

Really just 4-5 years? I think it’s gonna be double that....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:25 am

Sean Grande @SeanGrandePBP
about 12 hours ago
Entering February, Trouble 0-7 putting in work... NBA LEADERS - FG/48 Minutes 1. Beal, Was 16.6 2. BROWN, BOS 15.2 3. Antetokounmpo, Mil 14.7 4. TATUM, BOS 14.2 5. Irving, Bkn 14.1 C's record: Bird '88 (14.3)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:37 am

This is the best young paring of any two players in the NBA.  Jayson is smooth and fluid and Jaylen is quick and powerful  and both have found a way to use and develop their skills and apply them on the court.  When a player has reached stardom it can manifest itself in different ways.  But one thing I notice. When player seems to be underwhelming in a game and then all of a sudden you check the box score in the 4th QTR you realize that he's killing it.  That is a really good player.

Any notion that one is better than the other or one is more of a keeper than the other should have disappeared by now.  It is just a difficult reality to wrap your head around.  You are not supposed to have two best players at the same time.  Right now that is what we have.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next