Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 2/7/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 2/7/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 2/7/21

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:47 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/02/comments-from-other-side-suns-2721.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Despite the absence of Jaylon Brown and Mrcus Smart, when you haveTatum & Kemba, you're good enough to beat anybody on any given day.

Chris Paul and Devin Booker make the Celtics miss the defense and toughness of Marcus Smart in the backcourt

Mikal on Taytum is the key matchup. If Mikal limits him, then CP and DB should give Suns the edge necessary to secure victory. Meanwhile, DA and Frank are going to have their hands full with Thompson and Theis. Their bench is also nothing to scoff at.

For some reason the team always play like sh** when the opponents are missing their stars. Not a good felling.

I hope they give 120% effort because of the fans.

I hope they give 150%   Because 120% seems like a weak showing.   Especially when you know Boston will give at least 133.33%   (MY NOTE:  Our cups overfloweth...)

I predict 71 points from Booker

I share an apartment with 3 Celtics fans, wish me luck

that sounds like a reality game show.

Suns Twitter being so pessimistic gives me hope for this game, because whenever they are optimistic about something pre-game it always backfires.

REVENGE FOR 1976

They won an intense match against Clippers so I think they will be a bit more relaxed against us after that.

I think the Suns should have a superior roster compared to Boston if Brown/Smart are out. We should be favored here.

No Marcus Smart, no Jaylen Brown (thank God) and they are also without a guy named "Romeo Langford." Which sounds like a sports car.

We know Boston is gonna come out and chuck threes just gotta hope theyre not on fire all game

Booker needs to cook carsen edwards

booker going for wilts record today

Book is so good against boston

3 minutes and not a single 3 chucked? It’s a miracle

Celtics are the biggest floppers in the league when kemba/Marcus and jaylen are all playing

Kemba is such a flopper

Surprised Tatum isn’t guarding booker he’s the perfect wing to put on him

So just let frank run both sides and we win

Bro Book guarding Tatum is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen

Refs rallying

Yay let’s jus keep bricking threes   Go to the HOOP

We have shot one three

Book finna drop 80 this time around

who wouldve guessed frank was our missing piece for our starting lineup

If Tatum was on the Suns people on this board would hate him. So many contested mid range isos.

Refs obviously distracted by our sick jerseys that they can’t see  (MY NOTE:  This is a perspective I haven't seen before)

Booker has had it with the officiating

Refs hate us as per usual

We have double digit lead, I am kinda afraid boys

You can tell Tatum is getting frustrated by Mikal and you just love to see it hahahaha

We gotta keep containing Tatum. He absolutely destroyed the clippers last game. Can’t let him get hot

Bridges has been 🔥 on both ends.   Tatum looks highly uncomfortable when guarded by him

Double digit lead in the first, yeah we lost

Mikal hit his first three so according to the Mikal effect we should win

DA need to put some lotion on those stone hands man

That’ll make them more slippery haha

Tatum is officially in Mikal jail

how are we shooting 38% better than them and only up 8

I think the crowd is helping the Suns to be aggressive, glad to see fans in the stands

kept a good offensive team under 20 in a quarter. let’s keep up this defense

man Jayson Tatum gotta be my favorite player to watch not on the Suns... dude just has it

I guess the Josh Jackson vs. Jayson Tatum argument is over.

It was over after the first year...

I knew the refs would heat up as the game went on, great defenses always do

These Boston announcers have been very fair.  (MY NOTE:  Tommy's gone.   Sad )

These refs are garbage

These Celtics commentators have talked about a screen by Theis for a good 5 minutes.

Kemba is smooth

Kemba just gonna rain threes now wtf

nice acting by kemba

Theis is such a flopper

If other teams left our players wide open all game we would never make a shot again

The whole scouting report was that Boston wasn’t a three point shooting team wtf

You forgot they’re playing the Phoenix Suns my friend

It’d be the most Suns thing if Kemba goes off today.. dudes been having a down year in scoring.

They can't miss 3s

Maybe monty learned his lesson and won't put in the lollipop guild again. You can't play an NBA lineup with 4 guys under 6'2

legit just leave them wide open on threes. they are like us, can't make the open ones

Theis is killing us

It’d be cool if we started valuing the basketball...but maybe turnovers are the new cool thing, idk

This lineup is very very dumb.

Blame it on Boston for putting out a similar lineup

9 fouls to 3 as is tradition

Of course they give continuation for Tatum but book gets knocked over every time he drives and nothing

The refs have done a masterful job putting together this comeback

it sucks that as a suns fan you cant get excited about any leads until the final buzzer. sad.

We are not a good team right now good teams don’t blow leads every game at some point you have to put teams away early especially the celtics with half their team out

Theis looks like the angry drunk step-dad at a little league game.

We missing layups and 3s and they making everything

I wouldn’t consider 14-43 from the field everything lol

Lemme get this straight. We get in foul trouble early but boston can keep their hands all over booker and ayton before they even have the ball?

They can just punch Book in the face, don’t matter refs won’t call it

They are defending Tatum well but leaving everyone else open. And of course they can't miss

This might be the most lopsided officiating I’ve seen this season, and that’s saying something

We need CP3 to find the secret tunnel to the refs locker room

how are we leading when the game is straight rigged

Have we gotten a foul today?

Both teams have gone to the line twice so far. Refs letting them play

The Boston Celtics only committed 1 foul in that entire quarter according to these officials.. at what point does Monty finally stand up for the team? This has been all season (and last season)

You really gonna blame Monty for the refs being crooked?

Literally 0% chance Celtics continue this hot shooting. I expect us to pull away in the second half.

This officiating crew HATES us. We’re playing great but there is zero chance they will let us win this one.

Not bad for a 5v8 game

Celtics fans are still salty about that 70 point game

im salty that we still lost

Boston 10 extra shots from rebounds and turnovers.

Ayton should be embarrassed by getting that ball taken from him. That's humiliating

Tristan is relentless on the offensive glass

When Kemba misses he makes sure it's a proper miss

Tatum shouldn’t be shooting FT’s

tatum pushes off and gets the foul

Another BS call on Ayton in favor Tatum.

Did someone just scream LIAR at Tatum when shooting free throws? Lol

Did the Suns just get a call or am I having a massive stroke?

Refs legit make me hate star players.   Like I want to like Tatum but the bullsh** he gets away with is so annoying

Boston commenters complaining about the consistency of calls.

I want the Celtics to lose every game forever purely because this commentators are complete butt.

Boston sports shouldnt ever be allowed to complain about the refs.

Love crowder but kind of nice not having to watch him go 2-8 from three

Kemba's like the nicest dude. Wonder what he said.

We're lucky they're missing because we can't get a rebound to save us

Keep the lead at 15 until cp3 comes back and we win

Looks like we win this game regardless, Boston playing flat as he** so far in the 2nd half

I have 0 faith when Moore does anything

I hate moore

I get that Ann drysdale is a Hall of famer, and has contributed immensely to the NBA and the game of basketball...  But why in the he** does that make her a good fit for our color commentator!?   She’s awful at it!

Hilarious how Pritchard took a rebound away from Damian

Booker with such a good game but sometimes he becomes perplexingly stupid to finish out quarters and halves.

Book giveth and book taketh away

dbook quit shooting threes you can’t f***ing make them

Though he's from Cel, I like that Pritchard kid

Monty again...doesn’t call a timeout and keeps Jones in there.

Monty can’t wait to go home to watch Super Bowl

Is Tatum a low key whiner?

Booker is a brick machine another chokejob by this team no surprise

I don’t know sh** about Pritchard, but I bet Celtics fans looooooove him. Real gym rat

I can’t believe their 26th pick is contributing big time while our 10th doing nothing

someone wipe the crisco off of Ayton's hands

Pritchard a real pain in the a**

this Pritchard kid has a bright future

DA standing around watching while Theis bullies his little teammates under the rim you love to see it

I would still be mad if Ayton made that, he airballed it lol

Theis showing Ayton how to finish an oop.

Theis making his really rubs salt on it

They really just one upped us with alley oops lol.

Celtics are hustling we are not really. They won 90% of the 50/50 balls

Kemba always does this to us. Suck all game then go off in crunch time

I hate Tatum he’s so good man

Why is Kenna grabbing his face like he got smacked lmao

Kemba bouta come out the arena with makeup bruises on him

This Pritchard guy is good

If we jumped the refs I’m pretty sure there’s enough healthcare workers there that they wouldn’t get too hurt. Just a random thought.

jayson tatum is harrasing book

Pritchard having a he** of a game

he looks like he's been playing for 10 years.

Moore for pritchard

They make every three

Many Boston 3's are in bad possessions. No ball movement. Just wait and shoot. But they're making them.

You got to really give credit to these refs for trying to give Boston the W. Must have had Boston on the parlay today.

I swear Tatum shoots better with a hand in his face

After the very well earned Ayton bashing tonight. If Boston has Brown and Smart, his miscues might have been enough to cost us.

The toxicity in here off the charts. Never seen so much b**ching during a game we basically led the whole time

Sometimes it seems like our fans hate every player and coach on this team. And front office. And former players. And the gorilla. And announcers. And each other.

Hey we all love the gorilla

Possible Finals preview right here. I know we’ll be there at least

Bro we let a dude named Pritchard have a great game against us lmao.

Big win. I know they're short handed, but that hasn't slowed them on this trip so far

Bill Simmons beside himself

He’s going to talk so much sh** on the Suns this week. I enjoy his podcasts but I’ll sit this week out.

He really won’t. He is more of a celtic hater this season. Kemba and Tatum have been lukewarm this season. But brown and payton are looking nice!

I loved hearing salty Scalabrine at the end of this one too.

I'm surprised Scalabrine made it through a whole game without advocating for a Suns player to get injured.

The Suns are now 13-0 when outscoring their opponents.

Kemba walker carried the suns to the win this game

Sure it looks like the Suns won, but if you check the game thread they actually lost and every player is complete dog sh**.  (MY NOTE:  Sounds a bit like our Game On! threads sometimes...)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down