Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home, 2/16/21

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home, 2/16/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home, 2/16/21

Post by bobheckler Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:14 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/02/comments-from-other-side-nuggets-21621.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  I thought the Nuggets got a lot of breaks from the refs last night.  Let's see what Nugget fans think.  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

I hate New England sports with a passion. Massholes suck. Let's put them below .500, so they can be with the Patriots in the sh**ter.

Our OUT players could be the starting five for a borderline Eastern Conference playoff team

Without Theis, Jokic can fall back defensively knowing that Thompson isn't a threat to shoot.

Easy win for Denver

Just got the call from Big Tim, I’m getting a two way contract to suit up tonight with the recent news that every Nuggets player and first born in Denver is out with a hamstring injury

As a lad from CO that went to UO I’m rooting for Pritchard to play well as the Nugs take it home

I hope for an unleashed Facu tonight. It can go extraordinarily well or awfully wrong.

Either way the Argentines will not waver their thinking that Facu will soon be NBA MVP

Of course Facu is starting instead of the bigger RJ lol. It's alright though. He can defend Kembort.

Jokic boutta have a 40/40 game

I would very much like to see the score, altitude.

Can't start losing if they don't show the score

Over/under in how long I can last listening to the Boston feed

13-13 good enough for 4th in the East? Smh....

kinda been waiting like 30 years for the East to be as good as the West. they always say it will balance out eventually

That Semi Ojeleye shot might've been the worst airball I've ever seen, haha. what in the . I know it was a pretty deep 3 but what in the world

Poor Thompson never had a chance against Jokic

the streams are all Boston. AAAAHHHH!!!

Just become a Celtics fan my dude

I just turned the volume to zero

Watch out for the C’s rookies  My old Boston friends tell me they can play and are figuring things out. Somewhat like ours.

Why why why can we not get the ball to Jokic with Kemba on him

Can a ban be placed on Murray for any attempt at behind the back dribbles

We should be up 15, too much overdribbling, I don't know why this team does it so much

While I won't say that we are getting screwed by the refs, Hampton is getting screwed by the refs

Boston accents are so funny these guys sound like Family Guy characters  (MY NOTE:  Maybe that's because Seth McFarland is from New England and intentionally used the accent in the voiceovers)

how did green miss that?

Leprechauns

RJ getting hosed on these calls. I get he’s a rookie but this is pretty ridiculous.

These refs are watching a different game man. There’s no way they’re this blind

I'd definitely say the Celtics got 6-7 points from the refs in the first quarter.

celtics announcers are unbearable

Refs have money on the Celtics

Pleasantly surprised with the Boston game call

Betcha refs got $$$ on the game

I guess we are playing against the Celtics and referees today. I hate it when we have to beat both

Boston has that home cooking

REFS ARE ROBBING US TODAY

If you include the refs as Celtics, Jokic is playing 1 on 8 right now.

Oh boy it's Ed Malloy

The only way that could've been any clearer of a foul is if Hampton had been punched in the head. How do you miss that as a ref

Wow so you can clothesline Hampton and no whistle??

Playing basketball for a team like the Celtics, Lakers etc.  Is like starting a successful business with the millions of dollars you inherited from your rich father. Did you technically do the things along the way to run a successful business? Maybe. But the head start you get nullifies any self respect or dignity you should receive from the accomplishment of success.

Sometimes i think MPJ hates basketball.

Think that’s just his resting face. You’d be bummed too if you never ate meat

The Celtics announcers seem to really respect Joker! It’s nice to hear.

Tommy loved him

Y’all need to put some respect on Scalabrine’s name

he's a white big man, who plays inside the paint. Old white men's dream

da** tatum is huge

This is the difference between Murray and the top PGs, Murray can't carry a team.

I wish Williams was our backup C

The longer we have Cancar and Hart on the floor together at the same time the more I want to gouge my eyes out

Markus Howard has just became the Celtic’s 6th man.

I have literally never seen Howard do anything well

lol why did Tatum get free throws for really

Murray is getting clamped by Jayson

Kemba is finding confidence in his jump shot tonight!

He’s guarded by the one guy shorter than him.

put bol bol in the game, This is hard to watch

Tatum is really good

Bro did I just hear the refs talking about how many players we're missing? 🤔

that was coach Brad talking or another assistant

I think this is my fault guys the Nuggets do well if I don’t watch

please turn off the tv/computer/phone/tablet pal

Jokic 70 point quadrupledouble is our only chance to win

What in the Frankenstein is this line up.

Down 4 points? That's it guys I'm done with this team I'm going wherever Jokic requests to get traded to!

Boston commentators are good right now

Threw up in my mouth a little at the Celtics announcers saying Jokic will be a celtic

Ahh so that's why they've been complimenting him so much

Somebody has to sabotage the Celtics gatorade supply

These referees are very clearly betting on this game. There is literally no other excuse for giving Tatum free throws on that Howard strip and then not giving Jokic free throws the very next possession.

I wouldn't bet on the current Celtics even if I knew it was rigged

Watching the Boston feed and the commercial breaks are making me hungry for shellfish

Lmao you know it's bad when the Boston commentators are questioning every call they get. Looks like this might just be one of those games where nothing goes our way. Not particularly mad.

They are literally laughing at the bad calls in Bostons favor. pretty good announcing crew, I must say.

Boston refs

Tatum blatantly fouling Jokic the whole time there

guess refs got told boston can't drop below .500 that would be bad for ratings

Dogsh** Celtics team with MVP refs. Yikes.

These might be some of the worst refs I've seen.

Celtics have gotten so many lucky breaks this half... including trash refs

Jokic getting them Embiid whistle numbers

Nesmith: 7 points, trending on Twitter Jokic: 29 points, not trending on Twitter

Jokic is just playing like he normally does though, Nesmith isn't

what can I say about this nuggets roster that hasn't already been said about afghanistan: it looks bombed out and depleted

Boston commentators praising Jok and saying he's the modern Bird hits the spot just right.

Is anyone asking for Bol Bol purely based on his basketball capabilities or everyone is in just for the meme?

Ojeleye and MPJ having a brick battle tonight

let's wrap this up..i need some lunch

Ew, Scalabrini uses the "we"  When talking about the Celtics. "We didn’t shoot the ball well". Just awful

Why does altitude keep missing buckets? Like, you have one job?

Celtics other than Brown and Tatum: 50 points     Nuggets other than Murray and Jokic: 15 points

Game over, can't win with low iq chuckers. Even Jamal when hitting shots is not offering anything else these days.

Boston's strategy is working. Play Jokic with single coverage and let him go off.

Celtics have a 23-6 bench scoring advantage

I really hate this team sometimes

Watching the Celtics makes me wonder what it’s like to have a multitude of players that can score

Their team is inconsistent AF though, it must be really frustrating to root for that team imo. I don't think they are a threat at all.

Jamal can't guard Tatum.

I'd rather have Murray guarding Tatum than Jaylen Brown. Brown is WAY more physical and athletic. Murray's done just fine on Tatum, he's made some shots but he's a good player. He's gonna do that. Murray's made him work and he's missed way more than he made.

I didn't even have expectations for this game and I'm depressed

Pritchard literally stuck his elbow out

If we lose then I’m eating my roommates leftovers and smoking his weed.   (MY NOTE:  Shouldn't it be "smoke his weed and then eat his leftovers"?)

Figures the Celtics finally decide to stop sucking against us

Can the Nuggets please stop doubling off Brown

Nuggets are sending the Brown defender to double Tatum/Walker   Then Brown is wide open for 3s

pathetic that Tatum has to use his off hand even when Facu of all players is guarding him

This is less fun than the Lakers game

Jaylen Brown is so f***ing good man

If malone was a better coach he'd donate his joints and tendons to our starters

Outside of Joker we look like a team the Harlem Globetrotters would play against

As a Dubs fan who adopted you guys in the bubble, please beat the Celtics.

lmao we're gonna hack a TT for 3 mins ok ok

LMAO hack a thompson really?

Hack a Thompson won’t work, guaranteed

Hack a Kardashian

Pull Jokic and Murray and save them for tomorrow night...FYI this post will self delete if they stay in and the Nuggets come back and win

These refs must be Irish.

Defense is a resource that we should use.

This game has had some suspect referee decisions. That's all I'll say on the matter

LMFAO these refs clearly came together and pulled a second mortgage on their homes to pool together and bet on Celtics moneyline.

They don't even have Daniel Theis and we lost.

At least we pounded the Lakers last game. Makes this a little bit more palatable

Really disappointed in Jokic tonight. If he scores 80, we win this game easily.

Can we get 1 min of Bol Bol v Tacko Fall?

Hate to see Jokic lose his double double streak on top of the L

Can't believe we got mundered by a subpar struggling Celtics club.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home, 2/16/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home, 2/16/21

Post by jrleftfoot Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:48 pm

If they smoke the weed first they will eat too much, Bob Twisted Evil
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home, 2/16/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home, 2/16/21

Post by worcester Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:54 pm

If we lose then I’m eating my roommates leftovers and smoking his weed. (MY NOTE: Shouldn't it be "smoke his weed and then eat his leftovers"?)

Maybe the leftovers were hash brownies.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down