Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Tank Battle II

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home Giphy

Hopefully we get annihilated

B2B We will.

I can’t hope for my team to lose. And I want them to get rolling—for themselves and for the future of the team, whether it’s because they’ll be here going forward or because they’re upping their trade value. Nothing good will come of players giving up or not knowing how to approach the game. Imo

No good comes from losing. The value and reputation of everyone associated with the Nuggets OF on down is taking a hit right now.

See San Antonio Spurs 1996-97

Not a good comparison.. That was just a lucky circumstance. The Spurs may have tanked, but they had a solid foundation. They had a superstar in Robinson just waiting to comeback. And for every Tim Duncan, their are multiple Sam Bowie types..

let’s continue to build a losing culture

We were down 30 to Philly who arguably has 3 nba players on the roster... You have to really put effort to go down 30 to Philly

Nuggets roll into Boston all like

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home The-intreview-gif-05

Brad Stevens is going to out coach our team, but then again every coach in the nba can do that

Boston sports and especially their fans Are proof that there is no god, if anything.  (MY NOTE:  No, it's proof there is a God, he's just a Boston sports fan)

Ainge is the Messiah. All hail the Messiah and look upon his wonder. Gaze at the glory that is his Ainginess. Sacrifice Virgins to appease the flow of the harvests that bring grain and shelter to the serfs. Draw Blood from succulent baby lambs so that the 1st round picks are made successful.  (MY NOTE:  Too f--n funny)

Can we just have shoot around and call it the game... Say the Celtics won and move on.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home PcTYCFc

I'm going out on a limb and predicting an ugly loss tonight B2B against a Celtics team hardly as bad as their record shows.

Decided to watch a game again... Is Hickson the worst defender in NBA history?

Shaw should just pick up his 2nd Technical... I'm so sure the team will immediately play with more effort

These officials are more awful than normal.

Young has been hurt a lot this year but I liked him coming out and wanted the Nuggets to take him if the opportunity was there.

Young has a nice looking shot

These Nuggets......

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nuggets, Home Logicfail1

Do teams have a shooting coach? Cause the nugs need to fire him if they have one I never seen anything like this. I can’t even fault Shaw as much as I would love to

Looks like Nuggets came out with more effort tonight And Celtics still scored 61 in the half. Things that make you go hmmm

Fart when they shoot the three.

So, Shaw takes a timeout. Chandler is looking at the Celtics' bench, Faried is playing with his ears, Afflalo shows him his back...

Faried down Shaw did it somehow I’m sure.

Wait why are we trying to win? Were the players told if they win Shaw is fired? Or they get traded?

Both teams on B2B Boston isn’t making shots as they are tired

Well Boston suck just as bad , its going too be a dog fight too the end too who see who tanking is stronger .

Gallo having a rough night... I think he needs a shave and a haircut to feel more like himself… There is a direct ratio between his play and the amount of hair product he uses…

Watching Gallo I miss the Melo Iso offensive days. As much as the ball didn't move, I miss it

The nugs are going to win this game Dammit... The Nuggets can't do anything right.

What the hell....lose!

Wow Evan Turner is terrible.

How are the nuggets tired? They haven’t done shit in like the last 4 games

Hey! Standing and waiting 18 seconds for a play to develop gets tiresome, ok!  (MY NOTE:  No news here, we saw it for years with Rondo)

Ok, do I go for a drink and see what happened afterward? Or sit it out and yell at the dogs if they lose.

You guys think Shaw is a simpleton....I see the brilliance of Shaw's lineups as it gets us closer and closer to Okafor/Mudiay/Russell.

Come on Boston don't screw this for us.

That's about the most Nuggets thing that could have happened there. Crowder was out of bounds though.

So, I guess it doesn't matter if the Celtics step out of bounds.

His shoes were the same color as the line...

Refs are in on the nuggets tanking

Kinda annoyed by the obnoxious joy in tanking I get why, but it just makes me uneasy…

Tonight was the first time the players did exactly what their coach said Shaw said if we lose all the remaining games but we are competitive then he could live with that

Nice job nug- great inbound plays lol I think the players were sending a FU too shawful with those turnovers lol

That was close. Almost won that one

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down