anyone else enjoy these postgame videos?

5 posters

Go down

anyone else enjoy these postgame videos? Empty anyone else enjoy these postgame videos?

Post by kdp59 Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nctr_gmD4ZY

I always get a kick out of them win or lose. but i have to admit after a loss is kinda fun to watch the meltdowns.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

anyone else enjoy these postgame videos? Empty Re: anyone else enjoy these postgame videos?

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:58 am

kdp59 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nctr_gmD4ZY

I always get a kick out of them win or lose. but i have to admit after a loss is kinda fun to watch the meltdowns.

I occasionally watch them. To be honest I have found Dboss' Zoom conference calls with our board members to be more fun. The only edge I would give to CLNS is that they don't own their positions quite as much as we do. In other words, when one of the other guys points out where Jimmy is wrong Jimmy will admit that. We (translation: me) tend to dig in, determined to fight and die on our hill, rather than say "ok, maybe I was premature or a little over-the-top or just plain wrong". Otherwise I think the range and depth of the opinions and observations on DBoss' Zoom meetings rival anything I've heard them do on their podcasts.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

anyone else enjoy these postgame videos? Empty Re: anyone else enjoy these postgame videos?

Post by kdp59 Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:59 am

Haha...imagine a board zoom meeting right now!!

What a Face
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:10 pm

kdp59 wrote:Haha...imagine a board zoom meeting right now!!

What a Face
Yeah! Name the day and time. I’m frothing 😂😂😂

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:31 pm

I am all in for a zoom.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:54 pm

kdp59 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nctr_gmD4ZY

I always get a kick out of them win or lose. but I have to admit after a loss is kinda fun to watch the meltdowns.

kdp59

Yes. I watch them quite a bit. We have our own enclave of of amazingly knowledgeable Celtics fans but it is fun to hear other perspectives about things.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:01 pm

worcester wrote:I am all in for a zoom.

I think it is time to schedule a zoom. The last time I used it was when we did our last session.

The next big drop dead date is on March 25. I would like to do one on that evening after the store closes.

What do you guys prefer? I'm open and quite agreeable to any day or time that you guys want (except for the Wednesday 24th AM - getting my second Covid vacinnation) evening are fine.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:12 pm

3.25 in the evening works for moi.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:45 pm

worcester wrote:3.25 in the evening works for moi.

I know Boh is out on the West coast so how about around 8:30 PM on 3/25. That will be the off game between the two Bucks games (3/24 and 3/26). I am going to start a inquiry on this.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:39 pm

dboss wrote:
worcester wrote:3.25 in the evening works for moi.

I know Boh is out on the West coast so how about around 8:30 PM on 3/25.  That will be the off game between the two Bucks games (3/24 and 3/26).  I am going to start a inquiry on this.

Boh is good for 5:30pm PDT 3/25.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down