Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/28/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/28/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/28/21

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:01 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/04/comments-from-other-side-hornets-42821.html

by FLCeltsFan

Marcus Smart is out... we had a bad shooting night for the most part last night... I smell a fat W incoming

Marcus Smart suspended tonight.

hall of fame menace to society badge

Just because it’s the Celtics doesn’t mean we can slack off, obviously. They’re going to be desperate for a win, hopefully we can shut them out like we did on Sunday but Im afraid it won’t be that easy this time around.

Celtics are going to be fired up for this one   We just blew them out and they got embarrassed by the thunder

these guys just lost to a tanking okc team that lost 14 straight.   kemba and tatum probably isn’t playing so another good opportunity to get a dub. After this two day rest and we could get melo and malik back.

Celtics about to come back with a vengeance 😩

I feel like this will end up being a revenge game after how bad we beat them Sunday   Too bad none of our injured guys made it back in time for this one, winning would be huge for our shot at 6th seed

L-tics are free af. Let's bonk them

Lets get the Celtic's losing streak to 4!

Tremot Waters is starting???

I can’t imagine Boston fans like these jerseys lol

we have nobody but ourselves to blame if we lose this. Boston minus Kemba and Smart ain't sh**, let's get it

Didn't Fournier kill us last time we played them earlier in the month?

He did. Apparently that was his only good game as a Celtic.

that was an annoying start to the game. Missed layup, Jalen Brown bank shot 3, TT buzzer beater 10ft hook shot, missed dunk

4 point swing because PJ tried too hard to dunk. Nice.

This team has no legs. You can tell this B2B is too much for them.

celtics are coming off one too that ain't an excuse

can someone guard Tatum

lol Dell and Eric ripping those Celtic uniforms apart

The Celtics are running a layup line. Put in a taller center.

Looking like the first celtics game

Horrible lazy defending

Hornets gonna need to hit a ton of 3s in this one. Defense is not there tonight.

Rozier needs to get it together

Rozier is just chucking bricks now

Biyombo is soooooooo bad   (MY NOTE:  BismACK BiyooOOMMMMBBAAAADDDDDD!!!)

Living by the 3 is fun   . . . dying by the 3 is painful (and boring)

I hate Bismack more and more every time I see him

biz "can't handle it" is becoming a phrase that haunts me in my sleep

we can't even dribble up the court properly

that Robert Williams fall could have been really really bad

If someone did that to me when I was trying to rebound I would get up off the ground swinging.

Dirty play by McDaniels. I've had someone do that to me in a Y league game and nearly got hurt badly.

Don't blame Robert Williams for giving McDaniels the business

Pretty cool how Tatum can take about 8 steps without dribbling and there’s no call

Welp, what else is on tonight

Such a disastrous possession, guys literally passing just to get the ball out of their hands

how are you supposed to score if they are allowed to just literally bash you in the face

Lol refs miss the flagrant on Williams

We got the covid replacement refs tonight

I want to eject Biz into the sun.

PJ is terrified of Robert Williams.

Looking completely over already Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/28/21 Icon_ead2 Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/28/21 Icon_ead2 Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/28/21 Icon_ead2

Had to figure that last win over Boston was kinda flukey. When Boston actually decides to play we don't stand a chance

Bruh id take Zeller with one arm over Biz right now

Imagine getting blown out like this in the playoffs by Boston. I really hope we avoid seeing them in the play in. They would cream us.

I completely disagree lmao, we’re gonna be healthy by then and we blew them out Sunday all the same

so on one end jalen gets bashed in te4h face on a layup no call, on the other devonte taps a guy on the hand and gets a call..... lol man nba is getting tough to watch these days

Yeah the officiating tonight is going to be EXTREMELY tilted  Already knew this  But our first quarter was not good By no means over

After 1 quarter we are losing by more points than we've scored.... which is less points as a team than 1 player for the Celtics has scored

Every time we get off to a slow start like this, it’s pretty much over. Down 20 after 1 is too much for this lineup

Jaylen Brown please stop it

da**, we're getting outscored by Jaylen alone

Get the ball off Rozier he can’t shoot atm

Celtics 22 points in the paint   WTF is the point of Biz?

Btw crappy refs per usual   Tatum traveled. McDaniels was mugged by Robert Williams.   Hornets about to get smoked.   Hornets are a play-in team.   It’s official.

Yup, that Williams foul should be a flagrant

Have to remember this is a back to back plus they had to travel

PJ simply not boxing out and letting Thompson get position there.

Rozier is just awful right now.

Hornets gettin blown out by the Celtics worse than they blew out the Celtics a few days ago.

This is painful to watch

That should be continuation  Miles just bulldozed Nesmith.

Terry needs to step up here. I feel like he’d be playing much better if he was facing Kemba  (MY NOTE:  What does that say about Kemba that they'd rather have him playing than Tremont Waters and Payton Pritchard?)

Brad Stevens has helped us with challenges two games in a row now

36 pts in two quarters is really pathetic

Down 11 instead of 20 sounds like pretty ok to me

Lmao poor Devonte is getting bullied by Williams, this is why he doesn't take layups

Maaaan I just have enough hope in this game to keep watching. Hopefully we can keep playing well coming out of the half and get into a real competitive game.

Thompson blowing by PJ like he's not there.

it's a five point game yall

Graham is playing like he's the one facing his old team

Crazy that it’s a close game when we hit our 3s who would of thought

Thompson with 10 offensive rebounds so far. Lol.

Someone need to shut Jaylen down

Brown is a pretty good defender and Miles just blew by him like he was nothing

Easier than it sounds obvs but I hope we can find a way to make someone other than the Jays beat us  (MY NOTE:  That would be Aaron Nesmith.  And I think it's cool that even other team's fans call them "the Jays")

Kemba should’ve taught Devonte how to finish at the rim against people taller than him before he left.

Both teams in the bonus with 1/2 the qtr left and both teams playing sloppy?    This is going to be a longgggggggg qtr.

refs always suck in these games man

How is Cody Zeller not getting to the rim against Fournier?

They are COOKING us on the boards

how does an NBA team let up nearly 20 offensive boards in 3 quarters.

Celtics bigs just want the ball more.

Man I don't even wanna see Terry on the court in the 4th quarter, if he's gonna miss all his shots all he does is hurt us

That rookie for Boston sure does complain a lot.

He’s been all over the place fouling people constantly and getting away with it a ton too

And in the least surprising news of the night, the Boston rookie complained about that call....

Yo shoutout to Prichard for trying to stay in after a bloody bonk

Dude this whole going small against Tatum and Brown nonsense is NOT GOING TO WORK

Tatum and Brown playing like superstars   Impossible to defend.

every time we seize momentum they hit a big shot

Nesmith is bothering the F*** out of me   He picks tonight of all nights to have his game of the year.

We are going to let this Nesmith guy beat us tonight.

We can't contain Jaylen Brown.

Tatum and Brown are carrying the Celtics  and that’s exactly what the Celtics needed. It was the only thing that would give them a chance to win this game.

if rozier was just making 45 percent of his shots  even the layups

rozier on his way to going 4-17 two nights in a row lol

Terry has layups bounce out while Tatum has grenades crawl over the rim and in.

Why is wanamaker in the game...

Right? Maybe Tatum doesn’t make some of those point blankers if Zeller’s in the paint

No call for Nesmith running into PJ there?

I can not wait for Wannamaker to get DNP CD with Melo and Monk back

ex celtics still play for the celtics

We had no chance getting out rebounded by 20. Hopefully we can address center next year

Yah that’s a terrible stat to see. Small ball or not. Tristan manhandled them

I struggle to find a way to say that this team deserves to makes the playoffs. They look like trash right now

Anyone that says the Hornets can catch Boston is a fool. The Celtics have better players and are better coached. Any coach that plays Biz as much as the JB does is not a good coach  (MY NOTE:  Another reminder that other fans appreciate Brad a whole lot, and there's no reason to believe their team's front office doesn't too)

I don't care that the Celtics are better than us, this was a bad loss. Terry and Wanamaker looked like they were still playing for the Celtics

Read somewhere that Hayward is still in a boot     lot of help he’s been

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/28/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/28/21

Post by Ktron Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:32 pm

Tremot Waters is starting???

We got the covid replacement refs tonight

Kemba should’ve taught Devonte how to finish at the rim against people taller than him before he left. (Ktron: He used to do that?)

That rookie for Boston sure does complain a lot. (Ktron: He may only be 19 but Tatum is not a rookie!)

Nesmith is bothering the F*** out of me He picks tonight of all nights to have his game of the year

I can not wait for Wannamaker to get DNP CD with Melo and Monk back

ex celtics still play for the celtics

Ktron

Back to top Go down