Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away, 5/16/21

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away, 5/16/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away, 5/16/21

Post by bobheckler Mon May 17, 2021 1:40 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/05/comments-from-other-side-knicks-51621.html

by FLCeltsFan

Celtics are playing for nothing except to ruin our day. We’re going against a Boston skeleton crew focused instead on their upcoming play-in game.

Ultimate trap game! Let’s just get it done. No fooling around and letting them make a game of it.

news broke that Celtics were sitting their top 7 players about an hour ago.   Honestly, as a Knicks fan, I know this is an opportunity to really mess things up.

My guess is Stevens rolls out Pritchard, Nesmith, GWill, Semi and Jabari or Kornet as his starters. Knicks should beat that team handily, if they don’t this game may go down as the worst choke job in team history.

Stevens went with Langford and not Nesmith. Jabari not getting any time with Stevens, thats what you get for saying the NBA pays you if you score not play D like he said a few years ago.

I just hope we don't underestimate a team that has nothing to lose. We have to come out ready and take care of business.

Boston resting their whole squad! Laughing Nothing matters right now except what Miami does tonight.

Let’s take out the trash on Sunday

They gotta go for the throat, no matter who's playing.

hate these games when half the team is injured. There’s always some bum that has a career day

If there is one coach that is unlikely to foster an atmosphere in which his team underestimates any opponent, it’s Tom Thibodeau. This is one of Thibs’ strengths. The urgency and effort will be there.

Pritchard gonna drop 40

I wouldn't go into this game thinking it's a easy win if i were the Knicks and hope they don't. I know it looks good for us but these kids could still come in and start dropping 3's on us and play hard on defense.

Luke Kornet going for a 30 piece bucket meal and Tacko going off we are in trouble

Looks like we're only gonna play Randle 45 minutes today, with all the Cs resting.

Thibs will be resting Randle today.... he'll only play 40mins...

Everyone’s laughing at Boston’s lineup and I’m just here like sh** now Tacko is going to get some minutes lol

they got Kornet starting we lost.

Luke Legend. Let’s give him a nice welcome

If you weren't here for Luke Kornet playing near 20 mpg for us you can't celebrate the 4th seed

Julius hitting a stepback 3 over Kornet feels symbolic

Not the Luke Kornet revenge game

Pritchard going for 60

Pritchard now torching Elf

Pritchard is annoying me already

We’re playing like we expect Boston to just punt the ball into the stands on offense. No reason they should be scoring this easily against us.

Has Elfrid done anything positive in the last month?

He's been on the bench a bunch

Elfrid really just be running around getting cardio nothing else

Can you guys explain why elf has a shooting sleeve on?

We won 40 games in a shortened season.... STARTING ELFRID PAYTON! It was all training, when the playoffs come and Thibs sends Payton to Cancun we won’t lose a game

EVERY GAME.. freaking Lfrid Payton gets blocked at the rim

imagine getting blocked by kornet LMAO

Think stevens just told them to shoot as many 3s as they can.

Unikornet sonning us

Celtics are full of quitters

One of these days a dude Tacko's height is going to learn to shoot jumpers and instantly become the greatest scorer of all time.

In a crucial game we're playing their GLeague team to a standstill

Elf refuses to contest Pritchards 3s. Just watches him

every time i watch romeo langford he looks good   but all celtic fans hate him. interested in how he plays with extended run today

Tackoooo Tuesday

Tacko just blocked Julius

That is a very large man

I have no idea why he doesn’t play more   This guy looks like a beast. I must admit, I have a bias for big shot blockers tho lol

IQ tryna box out Tacko is pure comedy

Tacko using all his 2k boosts on this game.

wow tacko falls is gonna be a problem

This team needs to wake up, these young celtics are trying to make a name for themselves.

Gotta maul to stop Tacko Fall

Taco should play Bobans half brother in John Wick 4

This is when i would have wished marcus smart is playing so he can injure Elf

Tacko is unfair

Tacko doesn’t even need to jump to dunk the ball

Tacko Fall is so large that no one cares what his vertical is

Why has Tacko played liked 15 mins straight cmon he gotta be tired

bro we gotta put these scrubs away

Tacko Fall just effortlessly tipping the ball away from IQ is just lol

Can we foul this Fall guy out? It's weird playing against a 9 foot tall guy. He doesn't even need to be good, his height alone disrupts the game.

Tacko Fall looking like Kevin Garnett out there

Celtics offensive gameplan is to basically brick it and have Tacko get the offensive board (MY NOTE: This would be an absurdly successful strategy if Tacko could only learn how to get position for an offensive rebound other than just trying to push his way in from behind.)

just had a giggle seeing Stevens all nicely dressed and quiet professional demeanor    then comparing that with Thibodeau …

These Celts back ups getting more respect from the refs than some Knicks starters

Gibson is tiny next to Tacko lmao

Tacko is so tall, he’s f***ing up Rose’s floater just by standing there

If we lose against Boston’s G League team we deserve to get demoted to lottery

Jabari doesnt even pretend to try to get around screens lmao

"Fall is the tallest current NBA player and is one of the tallest living humans. His measurements at the 2019 NBA Draft Combine set all-time NBA records for tallest height in shoes (7 ft 7 in, 2.31 m), largest wingspan (8 ft 2.25 in, 250 cm), and highest standing reach (10 ft 2.5 in, 3.11 m)."

It's no secret these refs hate NY. Jealous because they come from backwater towns in Indiana n sh**.

Thibs better chew these guys out at halftime, if the Celtics were playing their starters we’d be down 15

F*** anyone who thought this game was an easy W. People acting like the Celtics don’t have NBA-caliber players on their bench. (MY NOTE: By definition, every player on every NBA team is an NBA-caliber player. There are a limited number of openings and the competition for those spots is extremely Darwinian)

Celtics aren’t even playing well, we’re just playing to their level

Conspiracy theory : game is close due to tv ratings

Pritchard should be an automatic post up for RJ every time down

The Meltics getting their vacation plans ready at halftime.

Pritchord is a knicks sleeper agent. What are these shots?

Listening to Clyde laugh at Pritchard throwing up bricks is hilarious.

My man Clyde said Pritchard built a house with a 5 car garage from all those bricks 🤣

Finally playing some defense. Celtics won’t even score 90 points at this rate

I wonder if the Celtics are making a mistake not playing their big guys    They need every moment of jelling they can get for post-Jaylen Brown play.  The way they’ve played this year, they shouldn’t be confident they can breeze through the play-ins

most of their big guys are genuinely injured  other than Fournier and Tatum. But I agree. I think they’re a clear runaway for "Listless Franchise of the Year" though. That team is a mess.

I think once you sign Jabari Parker   you have to admit you’ve reached the listlessness you’ve decribed

I hope Boston loses every game they play, including intrasquad scrimmages

I think they're giving the young guys a tryout to see who will get minutes in the playoffs

What I’m saying is they may not make the playoffs

tbh if I was a Celtics fan, I may actually be fine with that at this point

I think they're a lock  Their bench is hanging with the #4 team without the starters, they’re just a level above 8-10 (Charlotte though is in danger)

If Charlotte plays Boston I'm taking the Hornets

People were debating whether quickley or Pritchard were the steal of the draft......lol

Bro does anyone have a photo of Waters standing next to Tacko Fall as they inbounded that ball?

3rd quarter, time to let them back in the game...

Grant Williams is 46% English bulldog

What if I told you Elfrid isn’t even the best Payton on the floor right now?

Elf looks bad against 3rd stringers for Boston - how is he ever going to positively contribute to a playoff run?

Gotta give Kornet credit. Dude is altering everyone who comes into the lane. Randle isn’t getting any post looks because he’s there lurking

Payton has been blocked by Luke Kornet 2 times this game. He should play in China, honestly

Jabari looks good after losing a body…lol

"Randle keeps it alive, but right to Taco Bell"

Tacko Fall being called Taco Bell by Breen lol

Wonder how much Taco Bell paid Breen to say that

Wonder if benching their best players will work for their confidence going into the offseason.

Jabari destroying Randle right now man

Good to see Jabari Parker playing well again

Good for Jabari. Thanks for doing it when we’re up by a lot

Tacko Fall should def get sponsored by Taco Bell tho. Yuge marketing opportunity

Wasn't Jabari a really high pick? What happened to his career?

Bad injuries and his complete inability to play even mediocre defense.

this 13-5 run by the C's making me a lil nervous

They really outscored us in two do the 3 quarters?   COME ON KNICKS, PULL IT TOGETHER!!!!

If instant offense players are called microwave, what are instant defense players like Frank?

Freezer?

I love that Taco time means all the open 3's you want. We should hit at least half of these.

Every time I think we put them away they come crawling back

Any Celtics fan who wants Stevens fired is nuts. Man has a G-League team out there and they won’t go away

Is the Celtic bench just a collection of 3-pt. shooting lilliputians?

Good ol Luke Kornet. Didn’t Zach Lowe once say he wouldn’t trade him for Westbrook?

Why does Boston love drafting short players

Waters kid has game

Fans care way more about this game than the players do. Homecourt for 1 lousy round isn’t too high on the player’s list.

This Celtics team would literally win 5 games in a season. We're only up by 4. F*** the world.

This guy Waters gave Celtics a 13-0 run .. 89-91 Knicks

The Celtics are fielding a f***ing G league team out there CLOSE IT OUT

Knicks fans never stopped watching cuz we know our team smh

If we can't beat the Celtics F squad by 30, Atlanta is going to pound our faces into the sand.

Knicks and Celtics are two of the three original NBA franchises, they should be playing each other with their best looks - the Knicks in orange and blue versus the Celts in green and white. The Celts' alternate today is pointless

This what u thinking about rn?

This team consistently forgets how to score when they are up by double digits. Embarrassing

Bro we do not deserve to win this f***ing game

Why are we letting Edwards clamp us

This embarrassing

I love Nerlens getting these blocks but this game never should’ve been close

Even if they pull this thing out, it's a really sour note to end the season on.

Only real Knicks fans knew this game wasn't going to be easy

Even if we win we can’t even celebrate clinching the 4th

Thibs is going to burst a blood vessel

Bro what the actual f*** are we doing on offense, we’re getting locked up by two 5 footers and Luke Kornet

Coach of the year my a**

This team is supposed to win a playoff series apparently

We won only 1 quarter too.

Nobody is proud of this one... but we’ll take it!

So is Brad Stevens a Knicks fan or something?   Are they planning on losing in the Play-in and getting a high pick or something? They just tanked the ending of that game for no reason, lol.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away, 5/16/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away, 5/16/21

Post by NYCelt Mon May 17, 2021 3:19 pm

Any Celtics fan who wants Stevens fired is nuts. Man has a G-League team out there and they won’t go away

Interesting comment
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away, 5/16/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away, 5/16/21

Post by Ktron Mon May 17, 2021 9:05 pm

most of their big guys are genuinely injured other than Fournier and Tatum. But I agree. I think they’re a clear runaway for "Listless Franchise of the Year" though. That team is a mess.
Ktron: Y’all are experts when it comes to recognizing Listlessness and mess

Bro what the actual f*** are we doing on offense, we’re getting locked up by two 5 footers and Luke Kornet

Coach of the year my a**

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down