Celtics Preseason Television Schedule

+4
jeb
swedeinestonia
bobc33
Sam
8 posters

Go down

Celtics Preseason Television Schedule Empty Celtics Preseason Television Schedule

Post by Sam Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:38 pm

The Celtics preseason schedule shows three games being on NBA-TV:

Oct. 7 @ New Jersey
Oct. 12 @ Philadelphia
Oct. 15 @ Toronto

All three games start at 7:00P

As far as I know, Comcast will carry all the games. At least tonight's game is listed on their schedule (7:30P).

Go Celtics!

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Celtics Preseason Television Schedule Empty Re: Celtics Preseason Television Schedule

Post by bobc33 Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:57 pm

I was literally salivating today anticipating a Game On thread tonight. My co-workers think I've lost it.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it until tomorrow night.

bounce

Back to top Go down

Celtics Preseason Television Schedule Empty Re: Celtics Preseason Television Schedule

Post by swedeinestonia Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Sweet!

See you guys in the game on thread!
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:55 pm

a game on thread? can this be real? did we realy sign j oneal and shaq and west AND keep all our guys with the money we had?
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 pm

I just checked Time Warner here in the Berkshires and it shows the Cs on Comcast tonight from 7 to 10! Hope so, stay tuned.

Basketball cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:54 pm

If anyone is in the neighborhood stop by and watch the game at my place. Bring your own cannolis or cheesecake I'll provide the espresso.

I am stoked and it is only preseason!

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Thanks, Sam. I'm going to have to look around on TWC when I get home from work to see if tonight's game is on TV somewhere. I've got NBATV so the three games above are covered. I do want to see the opener though.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:34 pm

ohhhhh myyyy gawd.. hehehe i cant wait, gonna go buy some mix for a quick cheesecake here in just a bit!

game on! here we come!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:40 pm

We sound like a bunch of strung out junkies anxiously anticipating the arrival of our dealer! (The summer will do that to you!!) Love it!
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 am

jeb65 wrote:
a game on thread? can this be real? did we realy sign j oneal and shaq and west AND keep all our guys with the money we had?

.....and I heard from all you nice fellas the Turk looks like hes got the makings of a player....yeah baby

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Cow

he has soft hands for real, he is willing to mix it up and tall and he is a very very nifty (80's style) interior passer. As Sam like to say, once you exhibit a skill it is always there so ot to get too hopped up after one game but I was shocked mostly at the guys hands and court sense.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Jeb

Would you say a little like Vlade Divac but without an outside shot and perhaps a bit more physical (no flopping of course) ?

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:00 pm

I think a tad better athlete than Vlade and nowhere near the passer. But both guys had a real good understanding of the game. The turk seems to LIKE contact and Vlade never really did. But i always loved Vlade for smoking a deck a day and playin in the NBA.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down