Stephane Lasme

4 posters

Go down

Stephane Lasme Empty Stephane Lasme

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:20 am

I don't know if any of you read the Celtic's blog, but there was a really interesting story about this guy there yesterday. I know he is fighting Wafer for a spot, but, every time they put Wafer on the floor, I wonder if he really wants to play basketball. He shows no enthusiasm for the game at all. Doc was correcting him last night and all he could do was shrug his shoulders. Let him go to China, we really don't need him here. Give this other guy a chance,
he plays with such heart. Anybody else feel this way?
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Stephane Lasme Empty Re: Stephane Lasme

Post by sinus007 Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:32 am

Hi Rosalie,
I root for Lasme, too. As for Wafer, he probably knows the "verdict" therefore the attitude.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:18 pm

I'''m with you, Rosalie,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:28 pm

I think Lasme is a 'tweener' and I dont really see his position in the NBA.

He is not quick enough to guard 3s, yet not beefy enough to cover most 4s. He seems to have all the intangibles - hustle, heart, good attitude, tenacity - but he also appears to have no jump shot and no real moves other than hustling and picking up points through sheer hard work. Maybe that is all you need as the 12th man - but I am not sure.

Waffer appears to have a bad attitude...but he also has a ton of talent...and understands the NBA game. He is a confident offensive player and looks like a fantastic athlete if his head is in the game.

For personal reasons, I am with you all that I would like to see Lasme make the team. But for what is best for the Celtics, I am not sure.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 pm

I won't be surprised to see them tuck him away in Maine for a while and see how things turn out here. They still have a partially guaranteed contract with Wafer so I am not sure whether Danny is willing to eat part of it and move on or give him a shot and have him on the team. He was brought here because he supposedly is a good outside threat, which is what they were looking for at he time. Then Delonte signed and that took that position away. West will play when Pierce or Allen need a rest. From what I have read on other sites,
Doc likes Lasme himself and feels he is playing his way onto the team. This week will be important for both of them.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 pm

I have difficulty seeing the lack of quickness people attribute to the guy being called by many people the Celtics' most athletic player. I believe he's quicker than the guy he could be spelling in the same position—Pierce. Maybe I'm just missing something, but he looks pretty quick to me. I'll have to watch his feet more closely on defense. I still haven't watched last night's tap yet, so that would be a good place to start.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 pm

He hasnt played anyone but 4s this pre-season. When I see him sticking small forwards I may temper my opinion.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down