prakash
gyso
cowens/oldschool
bobc33
bobheckler
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post Game Thread, vs Raptors - Home, 11/10/21 - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Game Thread, vs Raptors - Home, 11/10/21

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:10 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Ktron wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:Tatum had a really good game doing a lot of good things, passing and defending, with his shot being off. Been waiting for him to figure out how to contribute on off shooting nights. I didn’t mention Smart in my previous comments, but his defense this whole year has been stellar, and JRich is a very heady impact defender and Romeo we know can defend as can the Menace. Our defense has been outstanding recently and can’t wait to see it with Jaylen, who we know is a stud defender.

Another key glimmer is how well the Timelord has been playing and helping out both ends. He is finding his niche as an offensive rebounder and a defensive anchor. Even if he’s not getting the blocked shot, he’s still in the right position so much more now. Tonight is gonna be a good test. Udoka is doing a great job with the defense and we have found our identity. All of the sudden we are very resilient. Shooting is streaky, it comes and goes, but defense is constant, it’s all effort and reaction. We have the athletes and the direction, everyone is covering for each other, and on top of their man or someone else is. Can’t wait to see Jaylen back….

I heard Eddie Johnson say on the radio today that if Jayson doesn’t improve his shooting very soon, The C’s are going to go on a long losing streak. Yawn.

ktron,

WTF is he talking about?!  Jaylen's shooting 49.3% from the field, 39.7% from 3 and 78% from 3?  He's the best shooter on the team!

Bob

Bob your having a Scal moment, he was talking about Tatum

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post Game Thread, vs Raptors - Home, 11/10/21 - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Game Thread, vs Raptors - Home, 11/10/21

Post by bobheckler Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:19 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
bobheckler wrote:
Ktron wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:Tatum had a really good game doing a lot of good things, passing and defending, with his shot being off. Been waiting for him to figure out how to contribute on off shooting nights. I didn’t mention Smart in my previous comments, but his defense this whole year has been stellar, and JRich is a very heady impact defender and Romeo we know can defend as can the Menace. Our defense has been outstanding recently and can’t wait to see it with Jaylen, who we know is a stud defender.

Another key glimmer is how well the Timelord has been playing and helping out both ends. He is finding his niche as an offensive rebounder and a defensive anchor. Even if he’s not getting the blocked shot, he’s still in the right position so much more now. Tonight is gonna be a good test. Udoka is doing a great job with the defense and we have found our identity. All of the sudden we are very resilient. Shooting is streaky, it comes and goes, but defense is constant, it’s all effort and reaction. We have the athletes and the direction, everyone is covering for each other, and on top of their man or someone else is. Can’t wait to see Jaylen back….

I heard Eddie Johnson say on the radio today that if Jayson doesn’t improve his shooting very soon, The C’s are going to go on a long losing streak. Yawn.

ktron,

WTF is he talking about?!  Jaylen's shooting 49.3% from the field, 39.7% from 3 and 78% from 3?  He's the best shooter on the team!

Bob

Bob your having a Scal moment, he was talking about Tatum

Cow,

Oh, right, wrong J. Thanks. Yeah, JaySON needs to up his game.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2