Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away, 11/13/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away, 11/13/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away, 11/13/21

Post by bobheckler Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:30 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/11/fiddlin-and-diddlin-celtics-daily-links_14.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: These fans are positively manic-depressive. I put my favorites in bold. Which are yours?

We'll miss Sexton in this game. And Love's rebounding, too. Last spring against the Celtics was Love's last 30-point game, I think. Either Garland or Rubio has to have a big game here.

Cavs have Ricky and Boston don’t!

I don't know what it is about Boston, the ugly green uniforms, the annoying accent, the snobby attitude that comes with winning a bunch of SuperbOwls, Kelly Olynyk ripping Kevin Loves arm off with the fans cheering, but I really dislike that town from a sports point of view.  Lets get a W tonight, Go Cavs.

I’m feeling a sweep against the Celtics. We had a much easier game last night than they did. They undoubtedly had a late night, flying in from Boston, so I look for a 15-20 point win tonight.

Monday’s game will be much tougher, but we’ll prevail in that one too, as DG, Mobley, & Allen prove to be too much for the Jaylen Brown-less Celtics. (MY NOTE: Jaylen is expected to be back for Monday's game)

Celtics have sucked this season but Giannis didn't even play so they probably are not as gassed as you think. Maybe no Brown and the fact their starters play more minutes than ours will matter some.

I watched some of the 4Q and OT. The Celtics allowed the Bucks to come back. Shrooooooooooooooder had to carry that team. That game was not a cakewalk and given the minutes played i don’t agree they aren’t gassed.

I expect a ugly game.

At least that thug Olynyk is no longer a Celtic. Marcus Smart will be playing very physical as usual. The Cavs probably put Okoro on him.

Kind of disrespectful for the Cavs to be underdogs tonight, I think.

Would love to see another a**-beating tonight. Administered by us.

I’ll just repeat a handmade sign carried around the inner concourse of the Coliseum before Game 4 in 1976: Buck Foston.

Horford is now updated to OUT  They want none of that smoke. They are forfeiting already.

If we're trying to compete for a play-in spot, have to split with the Celtics at least

If no Brown in both games, we should win both.

We better come out and blow them out

I kinda miss Tommy on the Celtics broadcasts. He was the Boston equivalent of AC but even less measured and even more of a homer.   Cedric Maxwell is so corny he is actually funny but Tommy was good. I miss that old sourpuss

Grant Williams is a dirty goon who has that Tristan Thompson penchant for playing so awkward that guys get hurt.  I don't like the guy

He is ground bound. He has no vert or length to guard our bigs. Should go at him.

I find his brother Robert more awkward.

Tacko should get the start tonight but I will settle for a career high in blocks in 5 minutes in a Cavs blowout

I watched Celtics couple of time this season and they are awful to watch. Jayson Tatum thinks that he's prime Kobe with the way he's playing. When he gets the ball, he isn't passing. And now that Brown and Horford are out, they only have two viable options in Tatum and Schroder, with Smart being the wild card. Honestly, we should feel confident coming into this game.

My worry is that we will have Wade on Tatum... If he gets hot, he can single handedly beat us.

lmaoooo Brodric Thomas is a Celtic now

We're lucky that we dodged Brodric Thomas' revenge game

Okoro having trouble offencing

Alright so get okoro out the game. Pretty much unplayable on offense

So weird Brad Stevens isn’t their coach anymore.

Is Williams playing football?

Denzel Valentine is in the game in the first quarter. should i give up hope now?

Bro why is Denzel suiting up but not Windler? We need shooters not some has been.

Parker a bust

Jabari Parker looks homeless

It looks like the entire team turned their brains off tonight. 0 composure against scrubs and Tatum.

Langford has feminine facial features not even hating

Ugliest quarter so far this season. Everyone looks lost

Credit to the Celtics as well, their D is solid and not giving anything easily for us

Who needs scoring! If we hold em to 23 a night we’re golden.

So we want to get down 20 asap and then start playing I guess.

Damn, Parker is a bench guy on the Celtics now? What happened to him, thought he was touted to be a top player one day in the league when he was drafted.

Jabari Parker looks like a former lottery pick who just served 10 years in maximum security and is making a comeback

Gotta give it to the Celtics tho, their defense is top notch so far, no easy shots

Cedi cut his hair and is now a** again.

professional basketball players only scoring 9 points in a quarter   good news is only down 11!

Idc how bad were playing were getting rigged by fouls

Celtics have expended A LOT of energy so far they're gone get burned down the stretch.

Throw williams out u can’t step on okoro and over him acting like he’s good. He was out of their sh**ty rotation last year

Parker is a** lol

F*** THE CELTICS

Get neismith trash a** outta here he’s arm locking Allen

nesmith is just an a** wtf

Celtics players and trying to dislocate Cavs players’ shoulders: name a more iconic duo

KELLY OLYNYK PTSD

Seems like every time we play the Celtics someone is trying to dislocate our players shoulders

Relax everyone, Valentine is playing because we already know we're blowing them out. All according to script

Hope they play Parker the rest of the game lol.

Jabari Parker looks like someone's uncle at a rec game

Celtics playing pretty tough guy considering they aren’t that good lol

F*** the celtics forever. The names change but they always play the same dirty games.

Celtics aren't allowing Mobley and Allen get any easy buckets. Tough defense

Anyone else wanna see some Tacko revenge

Why do the Celtics always have one white big guy with tats

LMFAO did Schroder just elbow Dean and get free throws

Wade fouled Dennis' elbow with his face

Schroader is a** lol he elbowed wade right there. He could average 40 he’s still bad and had one move

We're losing to Brodric Thomas, I'm sick.

They sure getting tons of favorable calls tonight -_-

Man, these refs are blowing the whistle one way tonight.

Refs just T-ing us up now, that’s awesome

The nba needs to call this game off they are getting a call every time

Cavs need to realize they're gonna have to do VIOLENCE to win tonight.

Lakers shoulda offered d schrod more than 84 lol

Example 471947201 why we have to fire JB Bickerstaff’s inept a**. We are bad offensively. Teams get better when they fire this chump. Thanks for stabilizing the locker room during the tank. Your job is done. Please move on to the next horrible team.

Bickerstaff is such a scrub. I’m sick of seeing him coach this team (MY NOTE: the Cavs are now in 4th place in the EC @ 9-5. What more do they want?)

We lucky af Tatum is a** tonight

Tatum is so unlikable

Tatum Boston is so unlikable    Fixed

U seen him play this season? Dude's shooting as bad as Cedi was last season.

Credit to the celts D but this is uglyyyy

Cavs players lost morale after all those FTs.

How many times are we going to get annihilated at the rim and not get a call? Meanwhile the Celtics are at the line for getting breathed on.

Wonder if this dog in the halftime show can play SG

It's over. Refs giving Celtics everything. I'm not joking, refs don't allow Cavs to play basic defense.

Mobley looks tired, weak, and slow.

I still feel like we can reset and come back after halftime. We are a good team.

At least we were good for 13 games

If Horford and Brown were playing, the Celtics would be up 80 points.

The Celtics intensity level is so far above ours tonight it's crazy. Our guys look deflated.

Allen on Tatum hasn't burned us yet because Tatum is just chucking but it will eventually

as bad as we are playing the refs are giving them everything and us nothing

They are letting a lot of sh** go tonight,,Williams got hammered there.

I hate this Celtics team. Tatum thinks he is Kobe and not even close, grant Williams and smart are dirty and the wrong kind of physical, and Schroeder I don't have anything bad to say about him just don't like him

Sometimes it feels like Okoro is playing a different sport.    Like tetherball

Okoro can't stay in front of Smart and can't make a bucket. This is an UGLY game.

Unless something changes, this is going to be a Brodric Thomas vs Taco Fall game in the last minutes, and not in a good way for us

Okoro maybe should've played football lol.

I hope Marcus smart injures himself flopping like that again. Such a pathetic way to play.

I blame the back to back.... We're going to ignore the fact that the Celtics are also playing a back to back.

Williams is absolutely bullying our skinny boys.

We let Dennis Schroder beat us

Our big men are getting embarrassed by Williams.

Cavs have been bad but these refs have been worse.

Despite Boston's much diminished stature, they still have way more pull on the league than Cleveland, and the refs will always give them way more respect than they deserve.

Cavs have a revenge game in 2 days in Boston, lets hope for a better performance.

You would think we were the away team coming off of an OT game.

Valentine needs a visit from the Jokic brothers.

Allen is just completely uninterested in boxing out Williams

if i see Denzel take another shot I'm gonna punch through my monitor. Get him outta here wtf.

Off course the worst game of the season against the Cs

Grant Williams looks like he eats crayons.

Tatum b**ches more than he plays basketball

Cavs haven't gotten a call all night

This style of basketball is more fun to watch than iso Lebron ball.

CEDIIIIIIII    TURKISH LEBRON

No one can stop Osman, except himself on about half the 3s he takes

Don’t do it. Don’t give me hope.

STOP GIVING ME HOPE YOU A**HOLES

I hope I never have to see valentine in a Cavs uniform again

Boston lives off calls

Schroeder gets those superstar calls all of a sudden

Boston offense is ISO if you can stop that then they have nothing

Whether that's goaltending or not, it's bullsh**that Tatum can push off right before the shot to begin with

Celtics coach just runs onto the floor and gets the call wtf is this sh**

One of the bigs needs to hard foul Schroeder

Does Schroeder wear 71 because that is how many millions he lost?

NBA is not going to let Cavs win. Read it here first.

The Boston refs, am I right fellow fans!

Smart gets so many BS calls

the day Marcus smart finally gets his trash a** out of the league will be one of my favorite days in nba history.

Celtics won’t have to make a fg this quarter and still win

How many extra Celtic players do they have on the court... 🙄

5 to 1 fouls this Q. Cant tell me Celtics only fould once an entire Q.

I don't know how Schroeder thought he was good enough to turn down $85 million.

TATUM CARRIED IN FRONT OF THE REF

Obvious walk on Tatum there. No call. Meanwhile the celtics have been in the bonus since 9 minutes remaining. Absolutely abysmal officiating. This crew would be fired if the nba actually cared about their product.

Did cavs just get 3 rebounds in a row?

All Tatum does is whinge to the refs

Rubio has fantastic hair. i am so jealous.

Refs out here trying to savage Boston's season jeez

Refs deep in the pockets of the Celtics

Apparently you can shove people to the ground now and get away with it.

Even though it's a foul, I almost think you're less likely to get it this year if you go flying 20ft off the push to sell it.

Refs are panicking, they will call iffensive foul and a technical to Celtics now.

Tatum knew the answers but he cheated on the test.

THE EAST RUNS THROUGH CLEVELAND!

Cavs own Celtics forever

Happy the refs lost some money.

Celtics will be looking for revenge now. Huge collapse

Mobley is already better than Tatum, many people are saying this

Tatum's offensive ceiling is still very high imo.   But right now he's just not a good player.   He's actively hurting his team by how he plays offense.   He so VERY much wants to be Kobe except w/o the early career hounding Kobe defense.

I'm watching Tatum and I just don't see how/why Brad Stevens doesn't offer him up while his stock is still super, super high and build around Brown.

Anyone else think Tatum looks like shoot when he's not getting calls? He looks like he has no lift and playing 10-15 heavier than he should.

A player like Tatum is JUST what this team needs! I would give up two unprotected firsts for him! (MY NOTE: And half your team)

I would love to have Tatum on this team.

I'd probably offer a lot of Tatum just because of the potential but....I think he's probably the most overrated player in the NBA currently. He's considered a superstar and he absolutely isn't one.

If Boston can’t beat us on a night when we played very possibly the worst game of the year, they stand no chance Monday.

Imagine paying off the refs and still losing lmaooo

Who do.you think paid the refs?

Kelly Olynyk. He's a evil being who will stop at nothing to prevent the Cavs from winning a championship.

I saw a leprechaun exchange money with a ref

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away, 11/13/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Away, 11/13/21

Post by Ktron Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:11 pm

I don't know what it is about Boston, the ugly green uniforms, the annoying accent, the snobby attitude that comes with winning a bunch of SuperbOwls, Kelly Olynyk ripping Kevin Loves arm off with the fans cheering, but I really dislike that town from a sports point of view. Lets get a W tonight, Go Cavs.

I’d feel the same way if I lived in a city where my teams never win sh*t

At least that thug Olynyk is no longer a Celtic

Yeah that Olynyk is one scary dude.

Grant Williams is a dirty goon who has that Tristan Thompson penchant for playing so awkward that guys get hurt

Yeah that Grant is one scary dude

Damn, Parker is a bench guy on the Celtics now? What happened to him, thought he was touted to be a top player one day in the league when he was drafted.

Where have you been?

Williams is absolutely bullying our skinny boys.

Does Schroeder wear 71 because that is how many millions he lost?

That is a pretty f**up number. Why they do Dennis like that?

Ktron

Back to top Go down