Celtic Holiday: October 26th plans.. whatcha doing?

+3
bobc33
beat
Matty
7 posters

Go down

Celtic Holiday: October 26th plans.. whatcha doing?  Empty Celtic Holiday: October 26th plans.. whatcha doing?

Post by Matty Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:41 pm

last week i went into work and since i'm going back on working nights this coming friday and realized that i'll be missing the ends of games till Xmas is over as i have to be at work by 10, i took October 26th off, citing a religious observence.. Very Happy

so i'm planning a special evening for myself to celebrate my Celtic Holiday. 21 inch pizza with double pepperoni and double cheese, a 6 pack of sammy adams boston lager and during the game- Kasekutchen!! yum yum! Prolly gonna spend a bit of the evening before the game watching youtube clips of Celtics highlights and maybe smoke a cigar in Red's memory.

anyone else have any special plans for the Holiday?
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Celtic Holiday: October 26th plans.. whatcha doing?  Empty Re: Celtic Holiday: October 26th plans.. whatcha doing?

Post by beat Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Matty

Opening night..........a Religious Holiday................gotta love us diehards!!!
Your the best Matty the best!! (sorry Sam) but the religious holiday is a tough one to beat!

I "plan" on being right here near the big screen and the keyboard and perhaps I'll go out and get a Sam Adams to boot. only regret will be not being able to hear Tommy and Mike.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Celtic Holiday: October 26th plans.. whatcha doing?  Empty Re: Celtic Holiday: October 26th plans.. whatcha doing?

Post by bobc33 Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:08 pm

I usually do laundry on Tuesday nights so I'll be busy with that.

Ha, I'll be in front of the screen with a pizza, cheesecake and a vanilla coke! And to think we are playing Miami, I'll bet this is a huge ratings success on national TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Bob

You'll need a wide screen for brons head!! Not sure if our 42" one will be enough!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:49 pm

A pepperoni & green pepper pizza, a glass of red wine, and a ton of anticipation.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Oh, I don't know. This year I have two favorite teams. The Lakers and any team playing the Miami (C)Heat. On Oct 26, both of my favorite teams will be playing on TNT. The Celtics and of course the Lakers. Wow! Never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth. The times are a changing.

I will end up working and will be home in plenty of time before the Celts tip off. I will be giving my wife a break from cooking dinner while picking up something to eat on my way home from work. To try to stay in good graces with the wife, I will probably pick up her favorite, Chineese food. Have a soft drink with dinner, but will definately toast the beginning of the new season with a Brandy and water on the rocks, or 2, or 3, or.......

Oh, and of course, I will visit the game on thread. For approximatey three hours the Celtics will be my favorite team. Shhhh! Other Lakers fans might catch wind of this.

Enjoy Matty and all other Celtics Fans. Good luck on a healthy and winning 2010-2011 season.

MG
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 pm

MG,

Maybe some Kung Pau Chicken? My favorite anyway...OK now I'm hungry.
Good luck to your Lakers as well; except of course when we're on the schedule!

Matty, Bob, Beat and all,

I guess we've got to go with the cheesecake.

Pete,

Will they cut those green peppers in the shape of a shamrock?
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Thanks NYCelt. Mine is cashew chicken. I pretty much like anything with chicken in it.
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:17 am

.....I heard Red loved Chinese food LOL

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down