Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home, 11/20/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home, 11/20/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Thunder, Home, 11/20/21

Post by bobheckler Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:22 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/11/comments-from-other-side-thunder-112021.html

by FLCeltsFan

Winning this one calling it now

I want to win this one purely out of Bill Simmons salt

We're repping the 405 at the TD Garden. TTFU! There's a few spots of blue and orange here in the sea of green. BTW, I appreciate the Paycom Center way more now. This place is sad in comparison.

Favors putting Tatum in jail and hitting 3s🥴

You know shai had a rough night against one probably the best defensive duo in the nba last night but at least he isn’t getting clamped by Derrick favors

Shai not right man. He can't even get by grant williams bro tf

Just attack Enes every time lol.

why is our defence giving up the same shots from dennis

How was Tatum all alone?

Shai really bout to follow up his worse game ever with another worse game ever. This is brutal.

Like the Celtics announcer not being a complete homer. Calls foul when Roby contested Tatum, then says, “You know what, my bad, he’s straight up and down.” When he saw the replay.

We might have a chance if Boston would miss a shot or 2.

I forgot, we have to be down 20 before we actually get involved in actually trying to win.  (MY NOTE:  Not far from the truth)

LOL, we lull the opponent into a slump.  

Please stop Tatum.

Dude Marcus just did the loopty loop on roby

The rim fouled Kanter

Dude I swear baze just ISO’s the worst players to iso like bro your isoing f***ing Marcus smart,  like bro what are you thinking

LOL I thought old man Horford was washed when we sat him last year.  He looks great.  

bazeley is as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike

We suck so much that it made Josh a good shooter that's some anime sh**

That Boston analyst got the worst haircut in the world

Boston just hits every 3.

Tatum cannot miss at the moment.

We are a tanking team. We have like barely 3 good players. Everybody knows this.

Already garbage time. Welp.

Ima go watch something else

What the f***, Horford is too fast for 50 year old man

Boston playing with 5 game 6 Klays.

We just hit a lot shots and we're still down 18 lol.

And now we gonna win

Shrewder is owning us.

Giving Tatum that much space should be a crime

Is it just my stream or is TD Garden silent all night for a crowd that size

dort's weak point in D is awareness, he decides to protect the paint against smart with a longer giddey on his shoulder and leaves tatum for 3.

Celtics are lucky that Moose didn't suit up.

I miss seeing that Kanter spin move

What a joke franchise okc is. Let westbrook hold them hostage for stat padding and mvp seasons. Gave up durant and harden for nothing. Now they are a corpse.

Lmao don’t put in a garbage time lineup when the game isn’t over  Celts fans pi**ed over nothing

And the starters are in lol.

I love the Celtics broadcast saying that TY Jerome could ignite OKC.. That just speaks of the depth OKC have on the bench.

good L

I thought the fact that the Celts had to put their starters back in the game was hilarious. The game ain't over til it's over!

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down