NOT BASKETBALL RELATED But a cool photo taken by my daughter 2 weeks ago.

5 posters

Go down

NOT BASKETBALL RELATED But a cool photo taken by my daughter 2 weeks ago. Empty NOT BASKETBALL RELATED But a cool photo taken by my daughter 2 weeks ago.

Post by beat Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:13 pm

On our way home from Long Island we made a brief stop and did the tour thing at the Statue of Liberty. While walking around we happened to walk into the shadow of it from behind. Had to be about 11AM or so. Looking up at the torch which acted as sort of a shield blocking the sun made quite the impressive photo opp. And here is the result. (Sarah just downloaded these a little while ago)

NOT BASKETBALL RELATED But a cool photo taken by my daughter 2 weeks ago. 66532_10

Though I'd share it with you!

beat

Last edited by beat on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

NOT BASKETBALL RELATED But a cool photo taken by my daughter 2 weeks ago. Empty Re: NOT BASKETBALL RELATED But a cool photo taken by my daughter 2 weeks ago.

Post by NYCelt Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Wow!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

NOT BASKETBALL RELATED But a cool photo taken by my daughter 2 weeks ago. Empty Re: NOT BASKETBALL RELATED But a cool photo taken by my daughter 2 weeks ago.

Post by Outside Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Very nice. Some people have the knack for photography. I wish I was one of them.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:51 pm

That is really cool for a lot of reasons. What a beautiful sight for Sarah to treasure for all her days. Congratulations to Sarah the photographer and to her parents for having her.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LACELTFAN Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:19 am

Very nice beat, very nice.
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down