Just had to share this.... note NOT basketball or sports related

4 posters

Go down

Just had to share this.... note NOT basketball or sports related Empty Just had to share this.... note NOT basketball or sports related

Post by beat Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:07 am

Friend posted this last evening.....

Just had to share this.... note NOT basketball or sports related Mental10

Perhaps my sense of humor is a little out of wack but I can just imagine this and we all need a chuckle now and then

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Just had to share this.... note NOT basketball or sports related Empty Re: Just had to share this.... note NOT basketball or sports related

Post by beat Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:10 am

Now imagine it is the players inside the fence..... and the owners outside

16 more to go!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Just had to share this.... note NOT basketball or sports related Empty Re: Just had to share this.... note NOT basketball or sports related

Post by Matty Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 pm

that was good, lol.. well after the news today im feeling a lil boycottish..
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:20 am

beat wrote:Now imagine it is the players inside the fence..... and the owners outside

16 more to go!

beat

beat,

I think it is the owners that are inside the fence. The players are getting poked and they better get used to it!!

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:00 pm

gyso wrote:
beat wrote:Now imagine it is the players inside the fence..... and the owners outside

16 more to go!

beat

beat,

I think it is the owners that are inside the fence. The players are getting poked and they better get used to it!!

gyso

gyso,

I think you're right about that one!

I've already purchased season tickets for the local "minor league" basketball team, The Razorsharks. They're Premier League, just a notch below NBADL. It's family friendly, good quality basketball and very inexpensive compared to the NBA. One way or the other, I'll be watching hoops. Combine that live action with NCAA and I'm fine.

Let 'em battle it out; I can wait. I suspect many of the NBA players can't.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down