Celtics Sign Kabangele 2-way contract

5 posters

Go down

Celtics Sign Kabangele 2-way contract Empty Celtics Sign Kabangele 2-way contract

Post by dboss Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:55 pm

Great News

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Celtics Sign Kabangele 2-way contract Empty Re: Celtics Sign Kabangele 2-way contract

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:07 pm

He earned it

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Celtics Sign Kabangele 2-way contract Empty Re: Celtics Sign Kabangele 2-way contract

Post by jrleftfoot Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:21 am

I was hoping he'd make the 15 man roster, but I'm o.k. with this. We keep his righrs and he has a chance to prove himself.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by bygone Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:39 am

I agree with all of the above.
bygone
bygone

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:15 am

I thought he'd make the team.   I'm not sure what else he could have shown them,  nor what they think he'll improve in Maine.  Nevertheless,  I'm glad Brad signed him to something and we now have his rights.

Kabengele getting a two-way makes it even less likely Trevion will make the team in any capacity.  I ooohed and ahhhed over his passing like everyone else but I thought Kabengele outplayed him. Now watch Brad make me look stupid by signing him.

We still need a big.  Brad knows it and has publicly admitted it.  This suggests that my wish for a veteran big is more likely to come to pass, in my opinion, but who?

If Brad can't find one it'll be easy to upgrade Kabengele because of this signing.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down