bobheckler
14 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Around The League 2022-2023 Season Empty Around The League 2022-2023 Season

Post by bobheckler Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:36 pm

Might as well fire this up.

First installment, hard luck for Chicago:

https://us.yahoo.com/sports/lonzo-ball-cant-run-or-jump-on-injured-knee-has-pain-going-up-stairs-even-the-doctors-are-a-bit-surprised-182541102.html

Lonzo Ball can't run or jump on injured knee, has pain going up stairs: 'Even the doctors are a bit surprised'

Chris Cwik

Tue, September 27, 2022 at 3:25 PM

Lonzo Ball was a revelation with the Chicago Bulls last season. He played a pivotal role in the team getting out to a hot start, proving to be a strong defensive player and an adept passer. Then, he injured his knee.

Ball missed the final two months of the 2021-22 NBA season. The Bulls stumbled down the stretch, going 19-23 after Ball had his first surgery.

There was hope Ball would be fully recovered and ready to lead the Bulls by the start of the 2022-23 NBA season, but his knee remains a major issue. Ball, who will have a second surgery on his knee Wednesday, said he's unable to run or jump on his knee currently and still has pain walking up stairs. He said doctors are "a bit surprised" that he's still struggling this much due to the injury.

Ball explained that his knee did experience improvement, but never progressed to the point where he could do the things necessary to get back on a basketball court, per NBCSports Chicago.

"Literally, I really can't run. I can't run or jump. There's a range from, like, 30 to 60 degrees when my knee is bent that I have, like, no force and I can't, like, catch myself. Until I can do those things, I can't play," Ball said. "I did rehab, it was getting better, but it was not to a point where I could get out there and run full speed or jump. So surgery is the next step."

Ball added that he just wants to get back out there with his teammates. While Wednesday marks the second surgery on Ball's knee in the last calendar year, it's the third surgery he's had on that knee since joining the NBA.

That's not what Bulls fans want to hear as the season quickly approaches.

The team announced last Wednesday that Ball would undergo another surgery on his knee. He will have that procedure Sept. 28, and will be evaluated in 4-6 weeks. That will keep Ball out for the start of the 2022-23 NBA season.

Ball has already undergone one surgery on his knee. He had a meniscus tear cleaned up last January. Ball was expected to return to the team after a few months, but had to be shut down for the season due to a slow recovery. Those issues persisted during the offseason, leading to the second surgery.

Given the severity of the issues Ball is experiencing now, surgery sounds like a necessity. If he can bounce back from this procedure within the expected timeline, Ball could still play a major role for the Bulls during the 2022-23 NBA season.

Bob
MY NOTE:  Tough luck for Lonzo.  I don't like his father but got nothing against him.

Here's the 2017 draft:

1.  Markelle Fultz - underwhelming, if not a flat-out bust.
2.  Lonzo Ball - looked like he could finally overcome his shooting handicap and now can't get on the court.
3.  Jayson Tatum - Danny traded down and got Romeo in payment.  Romeo sweetened the trade for Derrick White.
4.  Josh Jackson - the kid who didn't want to work out for us.  Thank God!  On his 6th team in 5 years.
5.  De'Aaron Fox - this pocket rocket's a keeper.
6.  Jonathon Isaac - had/has tremendous talent, but has missed the last two seasons with an ACL.  
7.  Lauri Markkanen - an overrated toothpick whose head is bigger than his body, in my opinion.
8.  Frank Ntilikina - the Knicks.  'Nuff said.  A shooter who shot 40% last year with Dallas, so it isn't just the Knicks.
9.  Dennis Smith Jr - another shooting guard who can't shoot.  At least Nesmith was #14 and not a top 10.
10. Zach Collins - an underwhelming 7'er.  Not seemingly stellar, or even very good, at anything.

Using 20/20 hindsight only Tatum and Fox would still be drafted anwhere near where they actually were.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Around The League 2022-2023 Season Empty Re: Around The League 2022-2023 Season

Post by Ktron Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:48 pm

Fultz got hurt again.(fractured toe) I feel sorry for the kid. Wouldn’t quite label him a bust yet.
Injuries, a psycho coach trying to change his shooting technique and an organization that’s pretty inept contributed mightily to Markell's underwhelming start.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:00 pm

I hope both Lonzo and Fultz recover from their current injuries and play at a high level when they do. I like watching both of them, especially Lonzo with his superior court vision.

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:23 am

I didn't know where to put this, so here it went.

Is this guy available in the next draft?

Does his NBA career trend towards Keven Durant or towards Ben Simmons?

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:35 am

gyso wrote:I didn't know where to put this, so here it went.

gyso,

He's projected to be the #1 pick in the 2023 draft.

Bobby Manning @RealBobManning
about 10 hours ago
Victor Wembanyama: 37 PTS 4 REB 5 BLK 11/19 FG 7/10 3PT 8/12 FT at seven foot four.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:38 pm

TOP PROSPECT VICTOR WEMBANYAMA SHOWS OFF REPERTOIRE IN HIGH-PROFILE EXHIBITION

https://www.nba.com/news/top-prospect-wembanyama-shows-off-repertoire-in-high-profile-exhibition?cid=nba%3Adynpage%3Aown%3Aemail%3Adaily%3Alink%3Aeg%3Anl%3Aeng%3At-crm%3AUS%3Aen%3A20221005:DAILY_NEWSLETTER%3A&lctg=5ed4ac839078bd4a1ef95cc6

Potential No. 1 pick Victor Wembanyama dazzles with 37 points and hits seven 3-pointers while Scoot Henderson scores 28 for G League Ignite.

Tim Reynolds | Associated Press
Updated on October 5, 2022 7:33 AM

Victor Wembanyama dazzled onlookers with his 37-point showing in Tuesday’s showdown vs. the NBA G League Ignite.

HENDERSON, Nev. (AP) — Victor Wembanyama didn’t wait long to make an impression.

The 7-foot-4 French phenomenon from the club Metropolitans 92 blocked shots at the rim and on the perimeter, got rebounds, ran the floor, set screens, scored on a nifty spin move, showed off his ability to dribble, dove for a loose ball and even played point guard on one possession.

Oh, and all that was in the first two minutes.

Talk about setting the tone. The 200 scouts and NBA executives who came to see a show didn’t have to pay for their tickets Tuesday night, but if they had, they wouldn’t have been short-changed at any price. Wembanyama showed off all the skills that have him widely presumed to be the No. 1 pick in the 2023 NBA draft.

His final numbers, in his first game under NBA rules and with 12-minute quarters: 37 points, 11-for-20 shooting, seven 3-pointers, five blocked shots, four rebounds.

Victor Wembanyama (37 points) and Scoot Henderson (28 points) didn't disappoint in Tuesday's matchup in Las Vegas.

“He was amazing, sometimes,” Metropolitans 92 coach Vincent Collet said.

The final score, as if it mattered: G League Ignite 122, Metropolitans 92 115, with Scoot Henderson — the consensus No. 2 pick, as of now anyway — finishing with 28 points and nine assists for the Ignite.

The teams will play again Thursday afternoon (3 p.m. ET, ESPN 2 & NBA App). After that, the next time Wembanyama plays a game of any significance on U.S. soil will likely be at NBA Summer League next July.

“It was a great experience, a great experience,” Wembanyama said. “I can’t wait to do it again. I know we’ll do it again in two days, and then for the rest of my life.”

Much of the Wembanyama repertoire was on full display, and it was as good as advertised. He made 3-pointers. Step-back jumpers. Did what seemed to be mildly reminiscent of the Michael Jordan shrug from the 1992 NBA Finals after one of those shots fell. Played through what appeared to be a bit of a twisted ankle, making a fadeaway 3 while doing so. He even argued foul calls like a seasoned NBA veteran and may have had a legitimate case on a couple occasions.

There are many ways for the 18-year-old to get better. But it’s clear: He’s ready for the NBA, ready for the scrutiny that will come going into the draft, the scrutiny that will come if he indeed is the No. 1 pick.

“He’s really a talented player,” Ignite coach Jason Hart said.

Even the stuff that didn’t show up next to Wembanyama’s name in the box score was eye-popping at times. Case in point: a play midway through the second quarter when he set a pick near midcourt, rolled, caught a pass a couple inches inside the 3-point line, took one dribble and went airborne — because by then, he was already in the middle of the lane. He tried to elevate over multiple Ignite players, took a shot, got fouled, shrugged off the contact and dunked the rebound.

It didn’t count, but still had some sitting courtside reacting in disbelief.

There are always shows in Vegas, but Cirque du Soleil wasn’t the French brand capturing the basketball world’s attention on Tuesday night.

San Antonio executive R.C. Buford and Oklahoma City general manager Sam Presti were chatting pregame. Chris Paul, Devin Booker and Trevor Ariza, in town with the Phoenix Suns to play the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday night, showed up to watch with seats near the Metropolitans bench. DeMarcus Cousins grabbed a seat near the Ignite bench. Chelsea Gray and A’ja Wilson of the WNBA champion Las Vegas Aces — coming off a FIBA World Cup gold medal won a few days ago as well — watched from one of the baselines. The WNBA trophy even made an appearance.

“Everyone’s going to be watching him,” said Metropolitans 92 guard Tremont Waters, who has played for three NBA clubs.

And this wasn’t just The Victor Show, either. Henderson — another super-talented 18-year-old — believes he should be the No. 1 pick and had more than his share of moments. He got around Wembanyama’s incredible 8-foot wingspan a couple times for layups, got him in the air to set up assists to Ignite teammates a couple more times, made a step-back 3 over him as well.

“Scoot’s pretty good,” Hart said.

He also tried what would have been a dunk with 3:31 left. Wembanyama swatted it away with ease. Henderson also tried a 3 with 1:31 left; Wembanyama sent that into the seats.

But Henderson — who was 11 for 21 from the field, three of those 10 misses being blocks by Wembanyama — more than lived up to his end of the bargain in this made-for-TV showdown.

“This game meant a lot to Scoot,” said Ignite forward Shareef O’Neal, the son of Hall of Famer Shaquille O’Neal. “That’s my No. 1 pick.”

Said Henderson: “I feel like I impacted the game.”

Henderson showed some fire. He gave the Metropolitans’ bench a long look when time was called in the second quarter and the Ignite were starting to build their lead. Wembanyama had a little edge to him as well; he made a 3-pointer from near the Ignite bench early in the second half, then turned and gave those seated there a look, then converted a four-point play on his next possession.

Nicolas Batum, who played for Collet at the Tokyo Olympics in the summer of 2021 and the 2019 Basketball World Cup in China, tweeted this during the second half: “One thing for sure is that the first 2 picks are LOCKED for the next NBA draft.”

Much can change between now and June. But Batum’s prediction seems pretty safe.

A Victor vs. Scoot show was what the NBA wanted. It delivered.

Oh, that guy! drunken

Click on the link to see embedded videos.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:18 pm

https://us.yahoo.com/sports/demarcus-cousins-admits-mistakes-as-he-pursues-nba-comeback-just-asking-for-a-chance-to-show-my-growth-161331965.html

DeMarcus Cousins admits mistakes as he pursues NBA comeback: 'Just asking for a chance to show my growth'

Chris Haynes

Wed, October 5, 2022 at 9:13 AM

DeMarcus Cousins, a four-time NBA All-Star, is arguably the most talented free agent remaining on the market.

The 32-year-old is five years removed from his reign as the most dominant center in the league when he was governing the paint for the Sacramento Kings. He has since played for New Orleans, Golden State, Houston, the Los Angeles Clippers, Milwaukee and Denver. His talent, even to this juncture, has never been in question. But NBA executives continue to have questions about his character and what he brings to a locker room.

In a phone interview with Yahoo Sports from his home in Las Vegas, the 6-foot-10 center sought to provide answers to those questions.

“Have I made mistakes? Absolutely,” Cousins told Yahoo Sports. “Have I done things the wrong way? Absolutely. For that, I’m very apologetic. But I’ve done even more things the correct way and I’ve done even more positive things compared to my negatives. I just don’t want those positives to be overlooked. And obviously, whenever it gets to the point where the negatives outweigh the positives, you should probably move away from him. That’s just how life goes. But I don’t believe I’m in that boat. I’m just asking for a chance to show my growth as a man and a player.”

Cousins said he’s working out every day from basketball drill sessions, conditioning, weight lifting and body maintenance. He’s doing it all without a guarantee of ever touching an NBA court again.

But that’s his motivation.

“I’m just trying to control what I can control,” Cousins told Yahoo Sports. “This process can get repetitive and get to the point where it can kind of drive you crazy, but you just have to fall in love with the process. Every day I’m working out to make sure I’m better than I was the previous day. So whenever the opportunity does come about and my name is called upon, I’ll be prepared.”

Cousins’ reputation is complicated.

Most, in all likelihood, would label him a hothead with a tendency to initiate confrontations and lash out at coaches and referees. When he plays a full season, he is often a league leader in technical fouls.

He clashed with then-Kings coach George Karl in 2015, which almost led to several trade demands — from both sides. Although Karl lasted only a season-plus in Sacramento, Cousins was eventually traded during All-Star weekend in 2017 to the Pelicans as his time with the Kings had soured.

But Denver Nuggets coach Michael Malone and Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr often praise Cousins’ professionalism.

Cousins addressed how he’s perceived, and why he’s requesting the latitude and grace in order to change that negative perception.

“I think the misperception of me is that I’m this angry monster that just goes around bullying people, beating people up, uncoachable, and a cancer in the locker room,” Cousins told Yahoo Sports. “I think it’s all false. I played for coach [John] Calipari, a legendary coach. I was more than coachable. Steve Kerr would attest to that and coach Malone. Obviously, you can always go back to my time in Sacramento. I was a young kid. I was still figuring this business out. I was ignorant to a lot of things. I handled a lot of things the incorrect way, but I’ve also learned from those mistakes.

“And some things that happened were just out of my control. The stars just didn’t align and things just didn’t work out the way we had planned. But that was seven or eight years ago. I’m a grown man with a family that I work to provide for and that’s my goal every day when I wake up is: How can I provide for my family? So, to hold my time in Sac over my head, I think that’s unfair. I believe we all should have a chance to grow and change and actually have that change be embraced. I just want a fair shot.”

At this point in the year with training camps already underway, most teams are not surveying the free-agent landscape to find a difference-maker.

Players picked up now likely will compete for rotational minutes or be end-of-the-bench prospects. For someone with the résumé and skill set of Cousins, teams could be hesitant on seriously considering the big man due to thinking he may have expectations that are not in line with the course of the franchise.

If that’s the case, Cousins dispelled that notion.

“I realize I’m not the franchise player I was when I was younger. I’ve accepted that. I understand this business. I understand how this cycle goes. I’m not ignorant to it. So whatever role is given to me, I will do it willingly and to the best of my ability,” Cousins told Yahoo Sports. “Obviously, me being a competitor, I always want to reach for the stars, but I’m going to do what’s asked of me. And if it’s me starting, if it’s me coming off the bench, or if it’s me having to be at the end of the bench cheering the next guy on, I’ll do it. Whatever it takes. I’m willing to do whatever is needed to win.”

As the call wrapped up for Cousins to get ready to head to the gym, he wanted to say one last thing.

“It would mean everything in the world to me to be back in the NBA,” Cousins told Yahoo Sports. “I know I belong in this league. I feel like I’ve paid my dues and earned my stripes. I’ve hit some bumps in the road with injuries and I’ve always worked my way back to be 100 percent healthy. I’ve worked my tail off to get back to this point. I just want the opportunity to show the work I’ve put in and continue to put in. I also just want an opportunity to also earn my keep and that’s all I really want. I have a lot left in the tank. A whole lot. I feel like I’ve actually become an even better player, just sharpening all my skills. I’ve had nothing but time in the gym. I’ve gotten better in all aspects of my game.

“I just want teams to get to really know me and not to believe the narrative. I’m a great teammate and great for the locker room. I have a lot of experience in this league. I have a lot of knowledge to give to these younger guys. I love spreading knowledge. I love being an OG to the younger guys. I’ve always been a big brother figure. I don’t believe those areas of my game and of my personality are ever really highlighted. It’s more so always the technicals and things of that nature. And like I said, I just don’t think that’s a fair assessment. I’m ready to help a team however way I can.”

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:27 pm

gyso wrote:I didn't know where to put this, so here it went.

gyso

usually when you cannot find a place to put something, it gets lost lol

With regards to Durant or Simmons I would have to say neither.

On draftnet.com Victor Wembanyama is #1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0oDlhPn2o

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:45 pm

Wembanyama has an 8 foot wingspan. He definitely has some skills but his arms are thinner than Durant's and he does not have a handle like Simmons.

He is 18 and will be 19 when drafted. He has very little body mass and will need to add muscle to play in the post. It looks like he is a flat footed shot blocker. I will need to see more videos on him.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:49 pm

More highlights

He can sho0t the deep ball and in his 37 point coming out party he really looks good.  see video below

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:27 am

Nets got blown out, gave about as much resistance as a leaf in my backyard. Simmons looked like crap, Kyrie looked like worse crap, talk about being ready and getting up for the moment. Oh right these are professionals

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:40 am

Zion made Ben Simmons look like a scared little boy

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:59 pm

I am loving my IPTV access.

I flipped through several games.

The Nets looked really bad in their humiliating loss at home to the Pelicans.  Until they understand that you have to play defense, they will be an inconsistent team. Ben was crappy.

Dejounte Murray debuted last night for the Hawks.  He did not disappoint (20 points, 11  assists and 5 boards)  So far the pairing with him and Trey looked good (23 points 13 assists and 3 board)  I am still going to take this with a grain of salt because Houston is not ready yet.

Bulls put out the Heat in  Miami.  DeRozan with 37 points, 9 assists and 6 rebounds.

I also saw a bit of the Cavs/Raptors game.  I was interested in seeing how Donovan Mitchell would play.  31 points for DM.  Garland got hurt (eye injury) and only played 13 minutes.  Raptors won with their length and more length.

I caught the 4th QTR and OT of the Knicks/Grizzlies.  Grizz won by 3 (115-112)Brunson tried to do too much and came up empty with the game on the line.  Cam Reddish came off the bench for 28 minute and scored 22 points.  I guess Thibs realizes that Reddish can and should play more.  Morant is a freak of nature.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:23 pm

Atlanta just lost and Washington is trailing the Cavs by 6 in the 2nd.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:11 am

The Utah Jazz are 3-0 under new head coach (and former Celtic assistant coach) Will Hardy.  I don't predict it lasting since they are #1 in offense (125.7ppg) but 20th in defense (116.3ppg). As the season moves on legs start to tire and jump shots stop falling quite as much and that's why having an elite defense is so important. Their top minute players are Markkanen (horrible defender), Conley (35 years old), Clarkson (meh defender) and Kelly Olynyk. Kelly O's averaging > 16ppg in 29mpg and is shooting 75% from 3 (9-12).

Please stand back if you don't want any blood spatter from Cowens' head exploding getting on you.

Collin Sexton, who thought he should have gotten a max contract from Cleveland, is playing 19.7mpg. That makes him 8th. A long drop from being the #8 pick (he was drafted by Cleveland as part of the Kyrie trade) and ooohed and ahhhed about there.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:44 pm

The Lakers have a chance to be the worst team in the NBA this year.

This franchise cut across the field to get in front. While they traded away or got rid of every single player that were legit pieces for a rebuild, the Boston Celtics stayed the course. Partly due to conviction but also partly due to circumstance.

Please let us not forget that Danny Ainge would have given up significant assets to get Anthony Davis. And over and over again they have flirted with moving a certain player for a variety of players on other teams.

There is an old saying that God protects babies and fools.

The Lakers are spending $129 million this season on James, Davis and Westbrook.

One cannot help but wonder why Rob Pelinka just got an extension.

How long before this team goes head first into the tank (Victor Wembanyama)?
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:41 pm

Just curious. Did I hear right? The new “Take” foul rule is not enforced during the last 2 minutes and overtime? If so, Tell me ain’t so. Tell me how this makes sense. Puhleaseee!

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:02 am

dboss,

Couldn't happen to a more deserving team, the Lakers, that is.  Hate to sound like a broken record but Palunka should have been fired two seasons ago.  This is what happens when you don't listen to Armchair Quarterbacks.  I tried to help them. As my dad always used to say, you get what you pay for.  Let's see how long Jeannie likes hanging out in the NBA cellar.  I'll get the popcorn started...

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:52 pm

Lakers, Sixers and Nets all lost again last night.

LAL 0-4 start probably sets the stage for a second straight bad season for them.  Lebron  may break Kareem's scoring record but it may occur in a very disappointing year for him.

The 1-4 Sixers cannot possibly be this bad.  Can they?

The Nets drop to 1-3 in a game where Kyrie pleads with uncle ben to shoot the ball.

Knicks and Raptors making a case for themselves to not be overlooked.

It is early in the season so the standings will continue to change  but right now it is an upside down world with 3 of my projected contenders still under water (Sixers, Nets and Heat)
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:21 pm

dboss wrote:Lakers, Sixers and Nets all lost again last night.

LAL 0-4 start probably sets the stage for a second straight bad season for them.  Lebron  may break Kareem's scoring record but it may occur in a very disappointing year for him.

The 1-4 Sixers cannot possibly be this bad.  Can they?

The Nets drop to 1-3 in a game where Kyrie pleads with uncle ben to shoot the ball.

Knicks and Raptors making a case for themselves to not be overlooked.

It is early in the season so the standings will continue to change  but right now it is an upside down world with 3 of my projected contenders still under water (Sixers, Nets and Heat)

Saw that play, on a fastbreak a perfect feed in stride from Kyrie to BS, all Simmons had to do was catch and in one motion dunk/finish….and he couldn’t even do that…??? I don’t know how he can’t finish the most simple of basketballl plays, is this the new NBA where everyone is feeling sorry for him, does he need a sports psychologist? When Nets have BS and Claxton on the floor starting, that’s 3 on 5 basically on offense. Against the Bucks it was their defense that definitely did them in as Giannis took it to them and punished them the whole 2nd half.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:45 pm

Nets lost again, I don’t think Steve Nash has the formula to get this teams chemistry right. Ben Simmons is supposed to be their defensive stopper, the Nets were alternating defenders on Luka. Why put worse defenders on him? Also despite decent stats in his last few games, noticed when other superstars are taking it to the Nets at crunch time; Giannis and Luka tonite put on clinics, Durant cannot answer and take over the game at all.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:53 pm

Luka is great, so skilled, does it all at his own pace, can make every play in the game. Closest player I’ve seen to Larry Bird, and like Bird a real workhorse.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:05 am

Sunday morning standings:

Around The League 2022-2023 Season Easter11
Around The League 2022-2023 Season Wester11

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:16 am

The Lakers are the only winless team.

The Bucks are the only undefeated team.

Every team has played 5, 6 or 7 games.

We've only played 5 games, even though we played opening night.

Our opponent on opening night (76ers) has played 7 games.

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:22 am

Sunday morning standings - Part 2:

Around The League 2022-2023 Season Easter12
Around The League 2022-2023 Season Wester12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next