Go down

Doc’s 0-3 and they’re coming for em Empty Doc’s 0-3 and they’re coming for em

Post by Ktron Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:46 pm

Doc’s 0-3 and they’re coming for em 701bfe10
Doc’s 0-3 and they’re coming for em B0467310
Doc’s 0-3 and they’re coming for em 998fde10

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Doc’s 0-3 and they’re coming for em Empty Re: Doc’s 0-3 and they’re coming for em

Post by willjr Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:31 am

I post on an Eagles forum that includes all of the Philly teams. Those guys are going to town on Doc and Embiid. They’re saying that Doc should not make it to Thanksgiving and how in the world does Embiid come into the season woefully out of shape and that the basketball has a higher basketball IQ than him
(pretty funny). They are really up in arms over the Sixers and are ready to throw in the towel because as constructed, the Sixers are going nowhere.
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Doc’s 0-3 and they’re coming for em Empty Re: Doc’s 0-3 and they’re coming for em

Post by Ktron Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:09 pm

They're vicious! They're also pretty amusing.  I think they have a right to be pissed at Embiid and Tobias Harris. Harden will start hearing it pretty soon because we know he is going to morph into his Houston act and iso Maxey out of existence.
Poor Doc, he’s gonna hear the noise from now on.
Gotta admit, calling him Glenn instead of Doc because of Julius’ legacy in Philly is pretty hilarious.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:25 am

While all those comments on Doc are pretty funny, the best one so far is Perks for Christmas, Steve Nash watching the NBA from Canada.

Philly needs to go ahead, change the spelling of The Process by three letters, replacing c,s and s with j,c and t respectively and face the music. Unfortunately, Doc's going to get all the blame and we know what happens there even though the real blame is a little higher around the Morey and Brand level to be specific. Not to beat a dead horse nor toot my own horn but...I'm broken record-ly repeating myself once again from over two years ago.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:11 pm

People are blaming doc and I get it but what the hell is he suppose to do with that collection of players?

Their two best players, Embid and Harden are in fact perennial losers. They are both losers. Their individual abilities aside, they do not know how to win.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:26 pm

Philly fans wouldn't be Philly fans if they weren't eating their own young.  This is all just "business as usual".

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:02 pm

Doc may be getting all the blame and thats not entirely right. However, He shares a huge portion of it.
Dboss says that “Embiid and Harden are perennial losers and dont know how to win which may also be true but thats one of the reasons Doc was hired, to maximize their potential and show them how to win.
He’s underachieved and has failed miserably thus far and unfortunately his skates are being oiled up but Morey should be right there with him.
Embiid comes in out of shape AGAIN and thats on him. Harden has been OK but he should be better than OK. His fake pay cut notwithstanding I don't see him being close to consistently great for the entire season.
They're in trouble and deservedly so.
PS. Those posted Doc trolls are tame compared to the ones on twitter yesterday.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:42 pm

No one.  I mean no one went after the yoyo master harder than I did.  It is hard to believe that I feel some sympathy for him.  

I am putting the focus on the players.

The Celtics won the 2008 title because they had three future HOFers maybe 4(Rondo) on the team.  And Danny produced a masterpiece by putting it together.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:08 pm

As long as I have been alive Philadelphia fans have been horrible. The problem is, so much was expected right from the start that they have no patience for losers. Next they will go after Embid. The thing is, he will just flip them off and go about his business. Right now Harden is the prize player, give him time.....he will morph back into Houston Harden. Let's give them time..they are a tough team. I believe they will become a tough team to deal with when push comes to shove. But I do not believe they will win a title
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:39 pm

Embiid came into the new season out of shape because he sat around for the last two months with a plantar fasciitis issue and spent that time doing very little but Netflex and Chill. Doctors orders, but not River's. (LOL)

Harden came into the new season in the best shape in years. I used to call him Little Fatty, but he is not that fat anymore.

FireDoc is not a new concept. Ask Matty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:55 pm

Mebbe I should have trade marked "Fire Doc"
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:56 pm

gyso wrote:Embiid came into the new season out of shape because he sat around for the last two months with a plantar fasciitis issue and spent that time doing very little but Netflex and Chill.  Doctors orders, but not River's.  (LOL)

Harden came into the new season in the best shape in years.  I used to call him Little Fatty, but he is not that fat anymore.

FireDoc is not a new concept.  Ask Matty.  

What's funny is I posted, then read this comment!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:36 pm

Matty wrote:Mebbe I should have trade marked "Fire Doc"

How long ago did you start with that name? 05, 06? That's what you went by when I first joined BDC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down