Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home, 1/9/23

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home, 1/9/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home, 1/9/23

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:25 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/01/comments-from-other-side-bulls-1923.html

by FLCeltsFan

If we can continue to play around vooch's boards and Lavine's catch and shoot proficiency, i think we can take this one

Easy money tonight with Bulls at +290 clown

Timelord is playing again, so our matchups are even. The tipping point might be AC and he says he's playing. Bulls W.

4 Streak Incoming 👀

Horford's old a** can't stop Vooch. Should be a career game for him tonight and a win for da Bulls.

We're 2-1 against Boston with both wins in Chicago. Getting a win in Boston and winning the season series against them tonight would definitely be a statement.

Celtics have been up and down lately, this is very winnable. Plus the last game in Boston, we almost won. But I’m sure the Celtics players are gonna want this one

TimeLord has been coming off the bench for the Celtics so far this season due to his minute restriction. Let’s hope Drummond can show him who really owns the paint and The Waiter can serve him up a few posters ‼

If Celtics win, that just means they’re not contenders

Bulls lose by one million points tonight.

Ayo's gonna go off tonight. he usually does against Boston.

The way this year's trending, should be an easy dub against the Celts. The real test will be the stretch of games for the rest of the month against subpar teams we seem to sleepwalk through.

It’s not gonna be an easy match-up. That being said, we match up well against the Cs, especially if AC is playing tonight.

Lol I was half kidding, but ya they do seem to match up well, at least when Timelord wasn't playing in the first two matchups.

I'm actually looking forward to this game... which means we're gonna lose

it's exciting and nerve wrecking as a fan, when the team is truly random in who they decide to beat or not

Glad we beat the Jazz and 76ers. I have this one as a loss, but hopefully we are competitive.

I hope they beat the Boston Celtics tonight!

Easy dub

Will be a tough ein especially with robert williams back for them

Revenge game How dare you trade former bull and B1G alum Noah Vonleh knowing he will get released

Smart is doubtful, so their defense should be a bit vulnerable. Also they're a good team and we're on the road, easy dub.

Nobody is favored coming into Boston, but I expect us to make a real game of this

I expect a close loss with Tatum going off. We'll see!

Boston-Chicago could be a possible first (or if we're drinking, a 2nd) round matchup. A win here could give us confidence boost and possible mental edge against them entering a series.

I think most of our winning and losing boils down to Zach. This is his team. He's been playing defense like he means it for the past couple of weeks, and it's changed this team's fortune. Let crush the Cs tonight!

Ayo for 30 tn. He hates the C’s every time he plays them

If we win tonight, I will be drowning in the Bulls Kool aid

Wonder what sh** Scal gonna say about us today

And another thing...Chicago's food is light-years better than Boston's food.

I was just in Boston two months ago. Chicago is light years better in everything

I wish we had timelord

Stuck with Boston announcers on NBA TV. It's going to be a long night.

How you gonna leave Tatum open like that lmao

Stay on Tatum pls, hes literally an MVP candidate

yeah we have no answer for williams

stacey shut up no we shouldn’t leave al horford wide open for 3

gonna be one of those patrick williams games

You guys can believe all you want but Patrick Williams is a bust

Yeah Robert Williams deff a game changer

They always look so slow in the first, I'mma hold out till the 2nd to overreact

Bulls pick and roll defense is painful to watch

I dont think we’ve played against Robert williams all season have we? I feel like hes a massive matchup problem against us

demars ability to get beat off the dribble by literally anyone is impressive

pwill is an absolute cone bro

Patrick Williams has the mentality of a 12 year old out there

Williams on Williams crime

These Celtics announcers are HORRIBLE

Idc what those analytics say. Caruso is f***ing a** on offense. If you can get some young shooters for him at the deadline you do it.

we have a whole bunch of liabilities on this team…

anyone got a link for bulls announcers i can’t with these two

Everyone on this team is scared to shoot the ball. AC would rather step out of bounds than shoot a f***in 3. So pathetic

Call the carry on Brown. No one can guard that

I know he's a former Bull but having to listen to Scalabrine is torture

We can't let Grant Williams get and 1s like that

Pat Will gotta truck Tatum on a drive or something. You can't let him cook you and then offer nothing back on offense

celtics practice has to be solely "how to use the Giannis shoulder without getting called" cause its all they do to get separation

I hope the team brought it's own water, fun fact boston gives visiting teams poor boston tap-water.. the home team gets smart water with electrolytes

I'm stuck with the Cetics' announcers thanks to NBA TV and I want to shoot myself in the head. I don't think you can find a bigger couple of homers.

jaylen ‘jump into yo a**’ brown

Drummond makes Kornet look like a tall child

Jaylen is always making some ludicrously tough finishes every time i watch him play

respectfully how tf do you stop that. brown twitched so fast I didn’t even know where he was going on slow mo

no idea how we always play them so well

Of course Great Value Gordon Hayward is gonna look like prime Ray Allen against us

Celtics team defense is suffocating, everything is incredibly difficult

Jaylen gets back to back calls for burying his shoulder into Drummond, but Zach gets contact he doesn't initiate and refs swallow their whistles

ugly players get more fouls called on them because refs feel bad

Dragic doesn't have it tonight. Get him out please.

ayo not living up to his celtic killer reputation

Refs ruining a good game here

grant williams gets more calls than zach lavine kill me

jayson tatum and jaylen brown gotta be the least exciting high scoring duo like ever. all they do is flop

Tatum slip out the pick and roll is so damn fast

tony brothers reffing through facetime

Zach gets such a sh***y whistle. And u tickle Tatum or Brown (brown also Carries a ton) and they get a call

Wow so the Celtics can commit fouls

Tatum you can’t complain about push off you do it all the time

tatum complaining about pushoffs is crazy

I feel like the Garden has to be the hardest place to play for a road team in the NBA.

take a shot every time DeMar gets blown by lol

Jaylen Brown always looks like he’s outta control. His game is ugly

the refs gotta be antisemitic how much they love jaylen brown

horford is so unlikeable

of course they give him continuation lmao f*** these refs… lowest humans in our society leeches that cling onto sports entertainment industry

Brown would make a good fullback

can’t believe you let derrick white and malcolm brogdon cook you like this… better come out of the half with some sense of aggressiveness or it’s over

There was no possible reason to play Dragic over Coby right now. Especially with the way Cobys been playing. But Billy doesn’t coach he just likes to keep his vets happy.

they got this once coby ice and pawhi williams return

Trade Caruso

The Jays attacking the rim compared to DDR/LaVine attacking the rim is night & day. (MY NOTE: DeRozan doesn't attack the rim much. He's a mid-range shooter and is so good at it he doesn't need to go to the rim)

Zach is a maddening player. Moments of brilliance and moments of just JR Smith level stupidity. (MY NOTE: I love that someone else is recognizing JR Smith as being one of the dumbest players ever. Include K-Mart in that group too)

Vucevic is killing us out there. He can't score on Horford and it's a layup line every time the Celts put him in a PnR.

Look at Tatum hooking his arms. Every star does that sh**. That’s how you get to the line

Tatum clearly using his arm again ....

Why do we have to talk about tatums kid on our broadcast though

the Celtics are lazy getting back on defense. We can exploit that if we hustle

jordan's curse is back baby, another knee gone

So who's ready to tank?

Ok all is well, now I can go back to b**ching about the refs

D**n smashed all my possessions and called to apologize to my dad for nothing

I DON'T CARE IF WE LET THEM SCORE 151 I'M JUST HAPPY DEEBOO IS OKAY😭

“Horford, who, at age 36, has one foot in the GRAVE…”

LaVine's biggest struggle is trying to outscore his "double" on the other team. You're not Tatum. It's ok. stop trying to be Tatum.

They’re gonna need a heavy dose of Coby and Caruso down the stretch. The starters are lifeless.

i hate playing the celtics man

zach is boston’s best player rn

Tatum is good it is what it is

Zach’s IQ is getting worse by the minute out there lol

How are you gonna leave Tatum wide open

Might want to start guarding Tatum

Not mad at the loss considering it’s the Celtics!

Always needed this one to be a close game for a chance. When Tatum went off earlier it was just about over

What’s crazy is Brown is 0/6 from 3 and we can’t take advantage at all

The Bulls have the ball sticking around the perimeter too long while Tatum is on fire

lol after they deem the jimmy foul last night as not a foul....but this one is a foul...i am convinced the refs don't know what a foul is

having two way players seems fun bulls should try it

Refs will give drummond freethrows cause they know he ll likely miss

F*** you Brogdon

Can’t believe the Celtics just casually got Brogdon for a pick and a bunch of nobodies

Celtics are playing a style of defense that has us dumbfounded. They are playing very tight and disciplined, and not fouling.

all Drummond can do is rebound yet he lets them get 4 offensive rebounds in one possession lol

Blow it up after that

Getting stomped by a team full of fat old men

Coby defense is improving, but for a scorer 42% from the field and 35% from 3 isn’t going to get it done. That’s pedestrian

We need someone who can drive. I miss rose. We brick and no one wants to get closer.

Celtics are a really good defensive team. Easier said than done with Rob Williams in the paint.

Go ahead and give us nothing Zach

Tired of this sh**. Tatum making Zach look pedestrian out there.

another clear out by Jaylen Brown. It's just non-stop

I don’t like jaylen brown

brown gets a great whistle man

Zach just went on a 9-0 run lmao Max contract LaVine here

Let's go 4th qtr bulls. If they pull this off no way. Celtics love to give it to us. Surely not again right?

game is over. this is the worst constructed team in the entire nba

caruso and ayo just out there doing nothing

Ayo stinks

Ayo guarding brown is not fun anymore

D**n brown is good

Brown goes to the basket with ease

We’ve won a lot of games against Boston when we’re way behind lol

Why are we so good at the 4th. We lock in well when down big. I'm feeling it. I'm starting to get the feeling the upset is on

No, it isn't.

Watching us not get rebounds over and over is like nails on a chalkboard

Vooch is fat bro, hate to be reactionary but he’s so slow sometimes

The announcers on NBATV sound like a pair of thumping brain stems…

I wish JT was a bull 😭

LMFAO ONLY TABUM COULD GET THAT STUPID A** F***ING FORCED FOUL

grant williams got the best whistle in the league

Wow.. what a shot from Horford.

Al Horford you old b**ch

d**n al can't you just retire? Leave us the f** alone lmao.

Come on Horford 3 for a winner? Can’t fault the team for that

Tatum made a great pass. That’s the pass I wish Demar and Lavine would consistently make.

Man they're getting every bounce 😭 another 3 that rims in and out, then back in

Tatum just schooled Pwill

That's ok let them celebrate we good we can best them in a series I just know it

That 3 was an all-time stupid roll. Oh wait....it was followed by another all-time stupid roll.

would love to sneak in as an 8th seed & take these guys out.

Only in it because of Zach, also out of it because of Zach

lol faker tatum classic stat pad… barely beat the bulls without demar half the game really says something

Billy Donovan is a sh** coach

Bulls vs refs

Good game. Lost to the better team, can’t be mad about that

MVP: Boston Offensive Rebounds

At least we know Boston aren’t contenders 😹

The team stayed in there despite demar getting hurt and billy still being clueless as ever so it wasn't a bad loss.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down