Post-game Thread: Celtics @ Raptors, 11/21/2010

2 posters

Go down

Post-game Thread: Celtics @ Raptors, 11/21/2010 Empty Post-game Thread: Celtics @ Raptors, 11/21/2010

Post by Sam Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Not trying to steal 112288's thunder, but I wasn't sure whether he or someone else would be starting a post-game thread.

Heartbreaking loss. Simple less. Only once in a while can a team rise to the occasion and steal a win (even against a poor team) when main cogs are missing. And, in terms of how the season has gone so far, perhaps THE main cog. It's nice when a back at any position scores 22 points, but this is a team that is set up to need a superior ball distributor. Period. End of story.

Have fun on the post-game thread. Personally, I'm going to have another Goombay Smash, go to a bar, and watch the Patriots!

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post-game Thread: Celtics @ Raptors, 11/21/2010 Empty POST GAME - TORONTO

Post by 112288 Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:09 pm

I am glad...so, so glad for the little things that makes a team great!!!!

I mean, the coaching is finally kicking in with the Celtic players and finally getting it! Training camp was just concluded in October you know...what do you expect. You know its the little things that they are finally doing right.

But take today's game for it to come out and shine..............I'm so glad for the following...............

1) It only took Toronto to run the same offensive set with cuts to the basket 12 times, being successful 11 of those times for the Celtics to finally recognize the play...........I mean they are only professional,

2) For Ray Allen to finally come out of the locker room in the 4th quarter to shoot some hoop shots,

3) Hey and how about them boxing out their opponents so as to get those rebounds...It's been a big improvement from last year,

4) And how about them reading the sign posted...CAUTION WET PAINT DO NOT ENTER......I mean you don't want to get paint on those expensive sneakers you know......TG they don't need to wear glasses,

5) And, oh how about KG, Shaq and Erden........ finally getting the concept down of going for the high percentage shot of banking their shots or flipping the ball on the rim verses going for the low percentage DUNK when they are right under the basket........they did that 6 times today!!!!!!!! I mean Come ON we got it down now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may not believe it but I think we are on to something BIG! If we can parley what we have done the last 2 games and execute it in Atlanta Monday night, I mean................I think the League and the rest of the Teams will sit up and take notice that the Celtics are a team to be reckoned with for the rest of the season....................... hey and let's not forget the playoffs.........................................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down