Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 2 vs Hawks, Home, 4/18/23

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 2 vs Hawks, Home, 4/18/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 2 vs Hawks, Home, 4/18/23

Post by bobheckler Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:19 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/04/comments-from-other-side-hawks-game-2.html

by FLCeltsFan

(MY NOTE: LOTS of funny ones here, imo. I could have bolded a lot more)

After seeing what Draymond did last night, over/under 50% Marcus Smart does something stupid and/or underhanded to Trae tonight?

May not be tonight, but he will do it before the series is up. Let Trae have a good start tonight and he will do something dirty, but it will only be a common foul with no FTs

Sad that it’s not a matter of if he will or if he won’t but when lmao smh

You forgot the flagrant one that Trae will receive for getting up off the floor too aggressively

Marcus Smart is WAY worse than Draymond Green. smh I’d love to have him on the team, but I can’t stand watching him.

Draymond Green has been ejected 17 times in his career. Marcus Smart has been ejected 9 times in his career. Not even close  (MY NOTE:  "Ejection" might just be for talking to the ref too much.  How many times has Marcus been ejected for stepping on a player's chest or doing something like that?)

What’s the deal with 3 days rest in the playoffs? Takes away from the fun intensity for me, After Sat loss I was thinking Hawks would get them Sunday, but find out they don’t play again for 3 days. lol. Kind of takes fun out of playoffs

Probably because everyone views this as the least interesting game in the playoffs. The Boston Celtics are a far better team than the Hawks right now. I will be happy if the Hawks can win at least two games in this series.

TV. Can not fit 4 games in prime time on the same day without overlap and you lose viewership.

Wait, you mean the NBA playoff schedule isn’t devised as an assault against the Hawks? GTFOH.

Hawks are not taking Boston 7 games. We MIGHT be able to etch out a hard fought win but the Hawks have been a pretty lousy team for the year.

Boston is the better team, but are beatable. We have to want it more and have to out hustle them on every play.

Trae will show up. Superstars always bounce back. I expect it now, he’s that good.

trae gonna have 66/7/9, i saw it with my third eye

we will win

The guys need to sit down together and watch Brave Heart before the game for inspiration.  We need Trae to be Mel Gibson.

Mel Gibson dies at the end.

Ah well dang

Playoff game and it’s on NBA TV.. that’s how bad the Hawks are

Win or lose please at least put up a fight and don't wait 2 full quarters to not be a national embarrassment.  (MY NOTE:  Sorry)

Legitimately just avoid shooting like 10% from three in the first half and we'll be ok.

Celtics can never break my spirit only statless wing minutes

nba tv rn just in full “sh** on the hawks mode”. Of all the teams why did we have to play boston first

We're gonna steal game 2

Please liver forgive me in advance if these Hawks go down big in the 1st half again

Despite Jaylen Brown's finger threatening to look like an over-boiled hot dog, no Celtics aside from Gallo on on the Boo-Boo List. No Hawks, either. With the key injuries piling up in other series, I shall thank my lucky stars for that.

I’m kinda mad that Mazzulla and Jaylen Brown are Celts. I like the Mazzulla Bruce Lee action and his humble coach and his hard work. Dang it! I like those kind of people in our organization. Korver is one.

The fix is in! Another uphill battle tonight…Based on the assigned refs, ATL has a 15% chance to win tonight. We’ve won only once in 12 games this year when when the refs have been more lopsided than tonight.

Whatever we did in the first half of G1 to be down 30 points - Don't do that!

If Hawks dont win tonight, im chucking my dog out the window  (MY NOTE:  I sure as Hell hope you live in a ranch)

Clear the dog just throw me outta the window bro

STD Garden

hate crime Garden

Trae drops 40 right?!?

Quin Snyder chefed up fr

I'm begging we dont go up big and end up blowing the lead

There are a least 8 players on this Boston roster more overrated than Trae

I’m going to come across as a hater but Tatum overrated

Rob Williams literally pushes off every time they throw it to him in the post

Robert Williams is a 50% free throw shooting. And he’s hobbled. I’m just saying

I think if we’re down by 10-15 in this game we should just Ben Simmons robert Williams I think if we break his confidence we win this

Hunter shutting the haters up, looks like he woke up.

Hunter being good is so refreshing

Too bad we're trading Dre for a ... what'd someone say? a grilled cheese sandwich???

We're too strong for these softies

Went from lit to depressing real quick

Trae can stop being terrible any time now

Had em in the first half 5min

Rob willams coming in changed it

Man f*** these refs why don’t we get any f***ing calls

Nothing more annoying than a crowd full of b**ch a** Bostonians

THE HAWKS HATE ME THERE IS NO OTHER EXCUSE THEY HATE ME

An 11-0 run is not cute 😩😩

williams is a nightmare for us

I don’t like how Bogi keeps ending up on Tatum and Brown.

Lol Horford with a cheap shot on Bogi in front of the ref no call

Trae has either had the worst regression in NBA history, or his "mental toughness" isn't what it's made out to be and he's folding

Seriously sit his a**    I’m done with this guy

Is Trae playing for the Celtics

trae get ready to learn chinese buddy

Trae needs to see a sports psychologist

Bro getting passed up by every other young player before our eyes. Being a Hawks fan is he** on earth

If OO can’t back down brogdon I’m sorry

F*** this dogsh** franchise man

Looking at the Celtics guards made me notice that Dejounte Murray is SMALL.

Murray is so trash man   white and brogdon are both 5x better than him

murray is one of the most overrated players i have ever watched

Sometimes I feel like whenever Boston decides to focus, they just go on a tear and run us off the court.

If Trae doesn't play we win!

Is it bad to score only 3 points over a 5:42 stretch in a playoff game?

Boston taking it to the rim like we should

The Ghost of Derrick White continues to haunt us

derrick white is b**ching murray

Embiid is gonna cook this Celtics team, we just suck lol. It’s so obvious this whole team knows they aren’t gonna win

Derrick White just took DJM coast to coast LOL

lol. refs wont let Boston lose.    sh** is so rigged

We'd be winning by 5 if the refs were even

We gotta stop blaming the refs for everything man. That goes for all nba fans tho not just us.  (MY NOTE:  8ftas vs 10.  They didn't blow the whistle for either of us)

They can win this game if they start hitting those open looks.  Boston notoriously lets teams make a big run in the second half.  

We didn't allow 70 points before halftime. I call that a win even if the Hawks go down 0-2 tonight.

2.5 more games and we'll all be done, til October.

Dejounte can’t even stop Derek white lmao

Is it blasphemous to say that I’m not sure DJ is actually better than Derrick white? DEFINITELY better value considering what they both cost the teams to acquire them

Tatum is a problem

Williams doesn’t miss

with fair refs, we would beat the Celtics in 5 games.

if Im quinn snyder Id consider randomly selecting a player and sacrificing them as a motivational strategy

DeAndre Hunter is not an NBA player. Stop giving him minutes.

They as well stay in Boston, we don’t want this team back In Atlanta

Lmfao we are pathetic

Tatum at the top of the key, just rocking dudes to sleep.

Boston is bored….

Me: I hate this f***ing team
My girlfriend: The Celtics?
Me: Yeah, them, too.

As good as Dre was that first quarter, he was an unmitigated disaster on both ends in second.  Guess he used up his energy for the game and has to plug in overnight.

Seriously though, if you're not a Hawks' fan, this is beautiful basketball being played by Boston. I can't stand Boston, but they're my favorites to win it all.

Kevin the chin balancer should get a crack in our rotation

Whoever wins this series wins it all, you heard it here first!!!

Yeah the Celtics winning we know

Yes, the Celtics are a championship level team.

Radio was saying that hawks have to be on their A game to beat the Celtics vs the Celtics who can play their B or even C game and beat the hawks.

At least we ain’t down by 30

give it time

Take a shot for every Hawks miss from deep.

At that point my liver shuts down, I roll over and die

Tatum is automatic man

How the he** does Smart walk up the lane for a layup!?

Would be great if the Celtics could fall apart once the way we regularly do

Trae cooking this second half but yeah Tatum don’t fear none of our wings lol

tatum and brown is cooking tf out of hunter and collins 😭😭😭

Boston has this team so scared to drive the basket. Just a wild thing to watch.

Boston looks like the better team in all facets of the game

Cartoon-ish. We’re the Wil E Coyote of the NBA.

Guess I can do my taxes now... That seems better than watching this bs.

I don't want to see this team again. I am officially done with this trash.

Horford lighting it up in Boston while we got multiple series of him getting babied by Tristan Thompson b2b in ATL smh

Well at least we 2 time play in champs 🏆🏆

Al is gonna be remembered more as a Celtic than a Hawk isn’t he  (MY NOTE:  If he wins a ring with us, ABSOLUTELY!!)

Why do other teams get to make an extra pass to a wide open shooter? That’s not fair if we can’t do it

Refs have ben pro Celtics today, by far

Jaylen Brown my favorite NBA player. Dude is from Atlanta, can't hate him.

If they improve their shooting, passing, defense, free throws, coaching, hustle, turnovers, dribbling, and communication they will have a chance

Dejounte Murray for Jayson Tatum straight up? No deal

I see now, the refs aren't call fouls either way. If only we had some players who could take advantage of that.

I have never seen a 3rd seed be this scared of a 2 seed before. Sixers fans are absolutely petrified of the Celtics for some reason.

Celtics retard fans booing the 5th foul call of the game on Boston

Is it because Batman is wearing a mask that the cops aka the refs can’t identify him?

All the refs live in Boston

Stop blaming the refs! They allow contact in the playoffs! Is this yall first time watching the playoffs or something?

Hunter seriously can’t do anything to help this team. Except leave

Derrick White never misses, yet everyone other than Bogi and DJ is missing for us

What the he** is it about Derrick White.  He has a full season pass to the paint.  D**nit, Close it down.

He is an elite role player. We should of got him when we had the chance.

The hawks are so bad Celtics fans don’t even care to yell slurs at us

Derek white annoying as he**

Can't help but like White tbh. Excellent role player

Lol we blew up a team because they couldn’t beat prime Lebron just to construct a team that can’t beat Jimmy butler and Jayson Tatum

boston fans look musty

Man Tatum just been killing Hunter.

Hawks fans please hit Tatum with the overrated chants next game.

I pray the celtics get destroyed next round

Al Horford look like he can’t sleep without a humidifier

Are the Celtics the best team in the playoffs?

hunter is awful, 3 & D without the 3 and the D

We losing this series because of white and a**trae… sad times

I genuinely can't think of a team in any sport I hate more than the Celtics

Al Horford look like he got plastic on his furniture

That was the most missile guided magnet shot i ever seen by Horford, 😂

Well imma check out, don’t want to see the racist’s crowd celebrate.

Who knows, we might get lucky and Jaylen brown slips up and says something too antisemitic and get suspended

You just have to give credit to Boston man, such a great team with all the prototypical players a great modern nba team needs.

this Boston team is genuinely hall of fame difficulty on 2K. if they’re open it’s going in they’re not capable of human error

That was a championship level possession by the Celtics to set up that Horford 3. Hawks defended well and Celtics just executed better.

And he made the shot. Would like to know what that feels like as a fan.

If we lose to Tatum whipping one hand cross court passes over a double team, so be it

And there goes the GOAT Horford with the 3.

Horford ain't done nothing the entire game and then drains that basket.

I hate basketball

derrick white is better than 90% of our roster, sad

hes been the best player this series lmao

White is wearing the hawks out!

They shooting 48% from 3 ffs

It would help if we had a defender within 10 feet to actually contest them

Talented offensively, tenacious on defense and they bust their butts to win 50/50 balls.   Just a really good team.   Inexcusable that the Hawks don’t hustle like the Celtics.

We said the same thing about Miami last year.

4-1 and Trae flew home from Miami in a private jet and didn’t tell anyone.

Our FOUR forwards have combined for 19 points. Tatum alone has 29.

Derrick white is so much better than dejounte murray lmao

Derrick White has probably been the Celtics most consistent player this season

this series would be more interesting if we were playing against their bench

We should’ve just kept Tristan Thompson last year. Apparently that’s all you need to beat Al Horford in a playoff series

Ended up losing by more than we did on Saturday

why did i have to be born in atlanta

Welp! Maybe they can win atleast one game.

Let's be real though, the celtics roster is perfectly put together around their top talent. Everyone knows their roles...  The hawks, not so much.

Derrick White is outplaying Trae

Trae is in store for a career defining off-season. He’s run out of coaches to blame.

And back to 20. Celtics are good, Hawks are also very very not good.

Boston is literally the best team in the league. How is any of what we've seen so far surprising? At least they're competing.

To this day I still don’t know if I’ve ever witnessed Derrick white miss a shot

i would take derrick white over murray 10x out of 10

Just hurry up and lose out. This team is done

i don’t even know which player to direct my anger at today 😭😭😭 they f***n SUCK all of em

Hunter drives to the hole like a Pinto.

The bean, I assume. ;-)

I think the worst part of the game was getting cooked by Derrick White 😭

Derrick White is actually very very very good though - underrated af. He is the exact type player we need next to trae

I remember nephews saying Derrick White was trash when there was talk we were looking at him from San Antonio. He just clowned our maxed “all star”

Did John Collins play today?

He made a appearance long enough for the Celtics to take turns blocking one of his shots, they then did a group blocked shot for effect.

Hawks ain’t winning a game in this series. Celtics weren’t even trying

Friday night is gonna be a huge game to show the resilience and heart of this team . Nothing more to say besides that really . Boston doesn’t lose at home in any era really

Annoyingly it's going to be 50% their crowd here

We allowed Derick White to put up two All NBA performances in a row. It’s pathetic and the bigs must believe Robert Williams is Prime Shaq, he has them shook.

If they go down in 5, then they were bent on wasting time and Boston decided to be nice and give a game away.  I would honestly rather be swept than lose in 5.

They will lose in 4.

We've been down before, we just gotta have that rocky 3 mentality .. they can bleed(metaphorically speaking).   I still think we can beat Boston, I do. Call me crazy.

Yep you are crazy.🤣🤣🤣   Hawks will be lucky to win ONE game.

in 08 the hawks lost every road game in boston badly but whooped them up in ATL 3 games.

that team was led by an adult.

The 2008 Hawks would sweep the 2023 Hawks….. so there is actually no comparison.

Boston that good and we are not that ready.

Ugh, this team is hot garbage. Im over it.

We don’t have the personnel to ever be “ready” for this version of the Celtics

Is it possible to concede a series? To avoid further embarrassment?

Jokes on you, Celtics! You think this hazard of a Hawks team has you ready for the Sixers?

Are you joking? Celts have won 9 out of 10 games against 76ers

We broke 100!!!!

So we get the participation trophy?

Bet the Celtics have more people in the arena that the Hawks do on Fri Night.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 2 vs Hawks, Home, 4/18/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 2 vs Hawks, Home, 4/18/23

Post by wideclyde Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:03 pm

bob,

where do you find all of these quotes after nearly every game?

I hope guys who support other teams do not find and post such things said by our fans as some
of these statements are not only very funny, but also quite stupid as well

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 2 vs Hawks, Home, 4/18/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 2 vs Hawks, Home, 4/18/23

Post by bobheckler Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:06 pm

wideclyde wrote:bob,

where do you find all of these quotes after nearly every game?

I hope guys who support other teams do not find and post such things said by our fans as some
of these statements are not only very funny, but also quite stupid as well

clyde,

As with most of my threads I post the link to where it's coming from right on top, so anybody can go to the original and see any graphics I cannot/do not copy.  Besides, I'm not trying to steal anybody else's work. These post-game gems come from a site called "Celticgreen".  The author, the person who finds these quotes, is FLCeltsfan (whom I always give credit to), not me.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:20 am

Trae will show up. Superstars always bounce back. I expect it now, he’s that good.

(Chant!) O v e r r a t e d!

trae gonna have 66/7/9, i saw it with my third eye

(1 mo time-) O V E R R A T E D!

Playoff game and it’s on NBA TV.. that’s how bad the Hawks are

And your next 2 home games will be on tape delay in Atlanta. That’s really how bad the Hawks are.

I'm begging we dont go up big and end up blowing the lead

It worked! Congratulations

Hunter shutting the haters up, looks like he woke up

And fell back to sleep

Trae has either had the worst regression in NBA history, or his "mental toughness" isn't what it's made out to be and he's folding

Like a bad hand in Poker

2.5 more games and we'll all be done, til October.

That’s cool cuz Freaknik’s coming. Oh. My bad. Thats done too.

They as well stay in Boston, we don’t want this team back In Atlanta

Hunter seriously can’t do anything to help this team. Except leave

Take a shot for every Hawks miss from deep.

At that point my liver shuts down, I roll over and die

Why do other teams get to make an extra pass to a wide open shooter? That’s not fair if we can’t do it

If they improve their shooting, passing, defense, free throws, coaching, hustle, turnovers, dribbling, and communication they will have a chance

To get in the Play-in again next season

Well imma check out, don’t want to see the racist’s crowd celebrate.

Go to the game on Friday and you’ll see twice as many

Who knows, we might get lucky and Jaylen brown slips up and says something too antisemitic and get suspended

”too antisemitic”?

Question: why did i have to be born in atlanta

Answer: Girl>Boy- Freaknik- Mommy>Daddy

Trae is in store for a career defining off-season. He’s run out of coaches to blame

Did John Collins play today?

He made a appearance long enough for the Celtics to take turns blocking one of his shots, they then did a group blocked shot for effect.

The entire nation saw it. “Group Block” LOL THAT was funny

Is it possible to concede a series? To avoid further embarrassment?

Nope. Still have humiliation to get through then your free to go

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down