Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 4, vs Hawks, 4/23/23

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 4, vs Hawks, 4/23/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 4, vs Hawks, 4/23/23

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:25 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/04/comments-from-other-side-hawks-game-4.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: Sorry I didn't post the one for Game 3. This is for Game 4, the one last night. My favorites are in bold, which are yours?

Making it 2-2 would be a big win for us regardless of what happens later in the series. Difference between a competitive series and a gentlemans sweep.

Derrick White going for the extra-extra-extra wide headband after getting clowned by Shaq and Barkley on inside the nba.

Refs will always favor Boston. Bill simmons is paying them extra to make sure they do
Outside of the Hawks I got 2 guys, Giannis and Jaylen, game changers for real. Please contain him.

very scared that if smart doesn’t play we gonna get hit with a random pritchard 30 bomb

I can see us winning tonight.

Let's give the Selltix a scare tonight.

we should cheer jaylen brown during lineup intros, if for no other reason just to piss off celtic fans and make them paranoid
I’ve been wanting Jaylen for years and would’ve been down for getting Brogdon until now. f*** him. keep booing, we’re in his head. make his Atlanta visits absolutely miserable

I forgive him if he wants to come here for DeAndre Hunter

We're in their heads now. Win #2 incoming.

Get this series tied up 2-2 and put all the pressure on C's back in Boston for game 5.

Hope the Hawks realize Brown and White probably aren't going to be in quick foul trouble today and they're going to get some buckets this time.

smart is available

Good, I’d rather him than PP and some random hot shooting night

Hopeful that the C’s enjoyed there weekend in Atlanta a lil too much if you know what I mean

they give tatum the most dumbest calls

Marcus Smart compression already ripped smh he was in the locker room practicing flops

Joe Mazulla look like a Pixar worm with all due respect

if Chick-fil-A pivots from homophobia to antisemitism, Jaylen brown will miss all his free throws in the second half

Tatum's beard was always trash but now it looks even worse with the shaved half mutton chops

Pretty clear they want to attack Horford with Trae. Will be interesting to see how Boston adjusts if it doesn't go well. Trae got in deep twice already.

Collins is worthless.

Can we please get rid of jc he makes me want to punch my baby

Why is the Atlanta crowd always late it’s Sunday smh

Celtics fans liked Trae until they realized his nickname wasn’t referencing the immigration agency

Al going to jail for illegal screens >>>

Finally Horford called for a moving screen

A HORFORD SCREEN GETTING CALLED IS THE REAL NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

honestly now if we trade JC for a bag of chips it’s no love lost at all

I’m not sure there’s a single person in any job on the entire planet that’s as overpaid as John Collins. No one.

Gotta get Collins to mars asap

Can’t wait for the day Collins gets traded

They're making 3 after 3 and we're missing lay ups under the basket

Who is buying products because Tatum is endorsing it.

Gotta love the refs commitment to make everyone forget about Tatum’s trash finishing by calling a foul every time he misses a layup

All Celtics do is shoot threes and we haven’t figured out a way to force tough shots for them? 🙃

How do the Celtics shoot so well

This crowd is so quiet, you'd think the Celtics are shooting freethrows at home

Bey defending Tatum is a disaster

Tatum can really drive to the rim, throw up a shot and just get free throws. While we gotta die on a drive to get a call

Premature confetti drop, bad omen confirmed.

These floating things are notes that say "JC, please learn Chinese".

Tatum gets such an easy whistle he expects anything to be a foul for him

Horford literally wrapped his leg around JJ’s

Boston has YET to have a bad shooting night against us...

Trae complaining to the ref and let Brogdon get back for a layup

Why does trae refuse to get back on defense?

This team sucks so much. Cannot take advantage of any turnover

Big Mouth Brogdummy blows the open layup!

Joe Mazzulla looks like he could be a mob boss

I feel like Marcus Smart is only good against us

At the game. So many Boston fans.

JC for Diar Derozan straight up, who says no?

Leaving Tatum open wtf are we thinking

We cannot let them get away with playing Moose

I rather have Muscala back than dre or collins

Wait Mike Muscala is still in the NBA?

How tf is Derrick white cooking us

Dude Derrick White been cooking us all series

White has been a big fat PITA since he got there. WTF is our plan for that ugly AF dude.

He's tough for us to deal with. Philly can deal with him, it's Horford that will give Philly issues.

Robert Williams basically out hustling 3 guys is the whole game summed up. Disgusting

Our Max player is absolute sh** out there

Dont get how Trae has missed 2 fts but Robert Williams is 4/4, magnets?

White travels like crazy

Williams is getting EVERY rebound…

2nd seed shooting 935% from 3 needs to hack a shaq to beat a 7 seed SAD !!!

If you’re going to foul Williams hammer him

Derrick White got the face of a toddler, but the hairline of a 50 year old.

If you need points, just give it to the guy Trae is on. Can't stop the drive to save his life

Trade Clint right now for letting Marcus Smart get a free layup

I don’t like smart finishing that easy on Clint at the rim. Nope.

what a dumn challenge hahahahhahaha

Refs aren't going to admit they fixing the calls

Bro there's too many Celtics fans in the arena 🤦‍�

There are definitely more celtics fans there than hawks. Brogdon is right.

Refs all up in the pockets of Boston rn

How are they so good at 3’s I just don’t understand

We really cut the lead to 4 just to have it back at 13 40 seconds later 😂 I’m dead

Williams dominated Capela, and OO. He was the main problem that half.

Seriously, 3 1/2 seconds and the dwarf can’t even get the ball up court. Unbelievable that fools still defend this clown

i cant wait for the trae atlanta thing to be over

M. Smart get on his team mate when they do something wrong. We shake hands john Collins effect. Smh (MY NOTE: That's why you cannot judge players like Marcus Smart based upon their boxscores)

If you could tell me the Celtics wouldn’t make the finals I’d be fine losing in 5 but the sixers and Knicks don’t stand a chance against these mfs bruh it’s up to us to save basketball

LOL Smart had a cup of coffee, read the paper, then sized up that three

Jeez JT block … gotta respect!

Trae gives up on the play. Leaves a wide open 3. Kills all momentum.

He's the biggest defensive liability in the NBA

refs need to keep calling them bullsh** horford screens. every time down the court

Tatum doesn’t get a tech for making contact with a ref ?

Bro why is smart going off on us???

Celtics currently have the largest 7 point lead in NBA history

There’s no way you can give Trae a flagrant dude is 75 lbs

Golden boy Tatum

Tatum tried to bulldoze through the ref, but no technical for the golden boy of bosron

Hit Tatum again when he drive.

Tatum such a crybaby

We all know they ruling it a flagrant how dare you make contact on JT

Whatever. Trash Call. Draw blood next time

Jayson Tatum got one of the most bs calls. Got away with that foul on bron too

The NBA fix is in! So many no calls for Atlanta and phantom fouls for the Celtics. And screw Smart and Tatum, the crying b***ards.

Jaylen Brown cut his hand trying to cause a second night of broken glass against the local Jewish community (MY NOTE: Over the F--KING TOP!!!)

Even Tatum's gatorade commercial feels low budget

Tatum works with Paul Pierce in the off-season to practice reacting like he got shot with an elephant gun every time he's breathed on

The Celtics are teflon they can get any call they want

Tatum is such a b**ch. Can someone just punch him at this point

Great job Atlanta. Leave them open for a 3. Very intelligent basketball.

How can Joe Mozzarella get away with running across the court without getting T'd up? (MY NOTE: Joey Mozzarella. Now he really does look like a mobster)

How do you not see Tatum grab the net, refs? I guess you choose not to see it.

Ray Charles with better eyes than these refs

Celtics have 5 guys who can just drive to the rim and score whenever they feel like it where's the rim protection?

The Celtics have been giving us plenty of chances. The refs are having none of it unfortunately

So they are only allowed to replay things when the replay might benefit Boston?

These refs could be better but at least they're calling the bs screens

I swear Boston gets the most ticky tacky fouls as soon as we start making a run.

so running into another player and screaming is a foul... only if you wear green

Officiating in this game so far is just disgusting. We’re having to beat the 2 seed and the Refs at the same time.

That ref with the short hair needs a plastic bottle thrown at his head

I think Boston sets a moving screen on every play. Literally.

We need to exploit Grant Williams fat ass if he gets playing time this quarter

Regardless of what happens in this series Boston aren't amazing? I've not been impressed by Tatum or brown that much I guess how deep they are is a big deal

Well guys we are hanging in there against Marcus Smart and the refs

Watching Bogdanovic play D is so painful. F***ing turnstile

Letting Smart just blow by you for a dunk is wild. Not one pass happened.

That’s seriously all Tatum does. Dude thinks he’s Harden with the stepback

Hate tatum but that was nice

Marcus Smart is about to have 25 points I don't deserve to watch a team lose to that\

its too easy for marcus smart man

Brown taking over with Tatum on the bench is a killer

Realistically, we don't have anyone who can stay with Brown when his handle is stable.

Amazing how it's the 4th Q and Tatum just now gets called for his 1st foul lol

How does brown not think a bear hugs a foul lmao

Oh Celtics mad about a bullsh** call. The irony

The Celtics have had incredible shot making this series man, hard to beat a team making every and anything.

Gave it a go, but C's are just d**n good. Ugh

Tough to win games when they’re shooting 52/40/80.

We can't go bucket for bucket with the Celtics. They're better on offense and defense. We need 3s.

Tatum is like my top 4 guys I wish was on the Hawks. A wing who can create his own shots while also being a great spot up shooter :/

I’m wasting valuable minutes of my life to watch the Celtics inevitably put this game away

Robert Williams has absolutely dominated us this game

Trae is not a super star

tatums hairline looks like he colored it in with a sharpie

Just hand them the game refs…

We choking but these refs are atrocious

Can’t stand Al Horfords old b**ch a** man

OO is Tristan Thompsoning Horford

I'm glad they are calling them but Trae has to be careful playing for those fouls because I can promise they are not going to keep giving him those all game.

Winning this one against the C's and the refs will be even sweeter.

Bro if you look at Tatum they're calling a foul.

Refs have been worth at least 10 Celtics points.

We’re not winning sh** with John Collins on this team

I think this team can steal another game in Boston

We lost it on the boards. Time lord was insane tonight and that's it.

Boston too good. Hawks too mid. Not much of a surprise with the results tonight.

cant tell what’s been worse this series, our shooting, our rebounding, our defense, or the refs

I hate this team so much

If the Celtics aren't using Grant Williams, maybe we could take him off their hands...

I can't wait to see these fools get eliminated next round

They won’t be getting eliminated lol

I’d rather see the celtics sweep everybody to a finals championship than see embiid win another game

Good game from Brogdon.

3-1 comeback incoming

SEND COLLINS TO TAIWAN!!!

I think this Celtics team might be good.

I knew they lost the moment Tatum pushed a ref then demanded him to review that foul for a flagrant. You can't win against someone with that kind of clout in the NBA

5 points for JC, $25 million per point

So we just need to give him a $500M deal and we win it all

Tatum and brown? Ok I’m cool with them beating us. That’s logical and understandable. Gtfo with that absolute scrub Marcus smart beating us. That really pi**es me off.

I don’t think Brown is that great but he’s been great tonight

Jaylen Brown is really really d**n good. I would give everything on this team to have him dj and trae together.

Trae fooling the franchise into thinking he was a max player is one of his greatest achievements

Welp, time to gas up the car. This series is over.

Just better coaching and better players in the combo of Tatum and Brown. Its that simple.

I won’t throw in the towel because the Hawks have shown fight and maybe the Celtics try to skip a step looking forward to Philly at home.

If Murray gets suspended, the NBA really hates us. Tatum bumps a ref and cusses him out, nothing happened.

I give Jaylen Brown his due tonight. With mask off, he is a problem for us..

The Celtics are like the Super Bowl Seahawks, whose DB were instructed to hold on every play and dare the refs to call it on all 85 plays. The Celtics set moving screens on every play because they believe the refs won’t call it every time.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 4, vs Hawks, 4/23/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 4, vs Hawks, 4/23/23

Post by NYCelt Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:36 pm

We lost it on the boards. Time lord was insane tonight and that's it.

- They pretty much summed up the game right here.

I’d rather see the celtics sweep everybody to a finals championship than see embiid win another game

- They have lots of company on this one, I'm sure.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 4, vs Hawks, 4/23/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - PLAYOFF GAME 4, vs Hawks, 4/23/23

Post by Ktron Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:13 pm

Hopeful that the C’s enjoyed there weekend in Atlanta a lil too much if you know what I mean

Yes child i knows what you mean. Unfortunately for you the team hated Atlanta so much that they ain’t coming back.

Seriously, 3 1/2 seconds and the dwarf can’t even get the ball up court. Unbelievable that fools still defend this clown

i cant wait for the trae atlanta thing to be over

Even Tatum's gatorade commercial feels low budget

His bank account says otherwise

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:50 pm

Quite obsessed with DWhites hair!!!!

Sounds like the league would love to have Jaylen
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down