Comments From The Other Side - 2ND ROUND PLAYOFFS, GAME 3, vs Sixers, Away, 5/5/23

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - 2ND ROUND PLAYOFFS, GAME 3, vs Sixers, Away, 5/5/23  Empty Comments From The Other Side - 2ND ROUND PLAYOFFS, GAME 3, vs Sixers, Away, 5/5/23

Post by bobheckler Sat May 06, 2023 3:00 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/05/comments-from-other-side-76ers-game-3.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Scott Foster is coming to town......hide your Harden.......

Alright guys my bad I wore the wrong shirt for game 2, I washed my shirt from game 1 so we back

For some reason, I just have the utmost confidence today that the Sixers pull out a really solid win. There's little to no chance in my mind that they lose this one.

What flavor bleach is everyone drinking today?

Confidence level is 10/10. Go Sixers!

Doesn't bode well for the series that Vegas has Boston favoured even at Philly lol. Need a big Embiid performance today

The WFC needs to be so loud it scared White’s hairline back another inch.

F*** Malcom Brogan

I'm not looking forward to pulling my hair out later tonight

Joe mazzula is a try hard weirdo just like harbaugh

boston favored by 2.5. brutal. even phoenix favored by 5 at home against dominant denver

Scott foster is the ref   We are doomed

He has a beef with Harden. Glad we can experience his unprofessionalism in the playoffs.

Silver wants the series to go 7 and us winning tonight would help that. I think the refs will be neutral. Whoever wins tonight will get no calls in the next game however.

After seeing Smarts dirty play on PJ, I can understand why Embiid tried to rip Smarts arm out of the socket last year on a rebound.

Full-on undertaker game from Jojo tonight. 38/14/5/5/2. 13 of 15 from the line.    I'm from the future.

Scott Foster is literally here to extend the series in our favor.   Rooting for the boys in black and white big time tonight.

Don't fret fellas, Foster has a great home record win %

Don’t suck, Sixers!

The building is going to be on fire tonight with the MVP stuff, and I see the Sixers winning. Winning game 4 is going to be the really tough one.

I expect us to win tonight.   If we win both, then we're for real. But then we'll have to overcome the curse of Glenn being up 3-1 lol.

If they lose, it would just mean Celtics are just flat out better.

For the anti Foster people, Sixers 4 and 0 with him this year.

Disinfect the trophy before Joel holds it. Never know what Silver is capable of.

My favorite part about playing Boston is that bill Simmons is actually forced to finally watch the sixers play

Gotta play the passing lanes heavy all the Celtics wanna do is drive and kick for 70 threes

EMBIID LEGACY GAME INCOMING 65/25/5/2/10!!!!

Jaylen Brown is good but he’s still a POS a**hole

This antisemitic f*** and his wife beater coach do not deserve a ring

Adam Silver looks like a deranged scientist. How else do you explain that bald head?

Arthur>>>>>Deuce and it’s not even close

Embiid has a son, Jokic has a daughter   We will join our houses

Derrick White looks like he'll boil your bunny if you dump him.

He looks like a boiled bunny

Derek White’s eyes scare me   He legit might be an alien

F*** Al Horford

Celtics turn into a whole team of Currys when they see those Sixer jerseys

I was really hoping doc made some adjustment from game 2, it's just the same stuff.

This exact line has been said several thousand times over the last three years.

You think Joel and AI get together during holidays and talk about how we’ve wasted their prime?

I swear Boston only practices 3s.

Make Horford the liability that he is. Every time.

Doc is a moron man, even Joe Mazulla watched game 1 and made the adjustment to completely ignore PJ on offense.

I wonder if we’ll ever get out of the 2nd round again

Grant Williams is a fat b**ch.

Eject Williams   That was dirty

Get Harden off the court bro

Grant Williams is a dirty piece of sh**

Hard to play with better pace when 4 of our starters have the speed of a retirement home nature walk

People driving into Timelord is like a no-no

We’re playing some ugly basketball can’t believe we’re only down 4 let’s gooo these racists are frauds let’s get them

Someone needs to take harden to quick trip to strip club during half time

Tatum is a f***ing bum

Don't complain too much about Niang being in. He's guarding Grant Williams who is a potato

How have the C's not called timeout til now..  (MY NOTE:  Because it's Joe)

I wish Harris was always in foul trouble ha.

Smart gets to hang onto Embiid but Embiid isn’t allowed to stand up, best refs in the world

Smart is a certified b**ch

Oh look, Smart on the ground again. They won't give him the benefit of the doubt though because he's spent all night flopping already.

Marcus Smart is one of the least enjoyable players to watch in the game.

Marcus Smart does the speed limit in the fast lane

Grant William whines so much

I think the Celtics vet their players on their inner whiny b**ch like we do ours on their inner dog. Never seen a team as full of them.  (MY NOTE:  Our inner b**tches are Rottweilers.  Your inner b**tches are toy poodles)

How is Grant Williams the most annoying player on a team with Al Horford and Marcus Smart. How has he managed that

need PJ to get a nice shot on Smart by the end of the game. rough him up

Lmao we get a technical for kicking the basketball but Tatum can wave off the official every call that goes against him.   This team is unreal. They should go 98-0 with this officiating every night.

I do not care for this green haired gentleman.

They just want Boston to win this is so rigged  (MY NOTE:  So much for Scott Foster being pro home team and 4-0 for the Sixers)

Boston is such an unwatchable team

Grant Williams is officially the biggest b**ch in the NBA

refs trying to have an mvp performance tonight. ridiculous...

it’s so obvious how badly the nba wants the celtics back in the finals

I hope Marcus Smart gets a flat tire on a major interstate during a snow storm

Smart getting superstar calls.

The Celtics get more calls than any team I see

I’d rather get a root canal than have to watch Marcus smart play basketball every day

The typical playoff Harden, show up for one game and then go missing the rest of the series.

the nba is DESPERATE for the celtics to make the finals, so rigged

No way Harden getting a max if he always needs 10 days off to be effective.

When the Celtics can beat us up on defense without a whistle, how can we possibly win?

Crazy that Tatum and Brown never get called for those obvious offensive fouls

Whats stopping us from sending dedmon out as a hit man?

Scott Foster always manages to turn the game into an abomination.

This game isn’t being reffed fairly.

Frustrating game. Not sure I can handle all the bullsh** of playing 5 on 8.

Tatum is reduced to an average 3 point shooter if Embiid is on the floor.

Doc is dog sh** for not challenging that. Thats what we get. He was always going to cost us a game, there we go.

Glad the refs are taking over

Wow, we deserve to lose.

Harden is a bum

I guess harden is good for one good playoff game a year ?

Scott Foster called the shot clock violation because Xi Jinping told him to

NBA can’t have their precious Celtics lose

It’s 4 on 7 out there. Celtics have Harden and Foster

Harden is honestly the Celtic’s MVP.

If you think we’re down at the half because of the refs and not the Celtics you’re looking at this wrong.

I know Harden and Embiid do the same sh** but Smart makes me so mad

Blow this up over offseason. I'm talking Embiid, Maxey, Harden... everyone.   This is the softest group of players I've ever seen. Time to reset

Doc getting out coached, our offense has looked awful game 2 and tonight

We're just getting outplayed. End of story. If they don't seriously step up, we're not winning another game. Emotion can only take you so far

I f***ing hate the Celtics.   that being said I would love Jaylen Brown on this team... he's somehow better than Tatum.

"The 76ers going to the free throw like MUCH more frequently than the Celtics"   This f***ing loser announcer doing Silver's bidding too.   (MY NOTE:  I don't know when this was said but the final tally was Philly 27ftas and Boston 23.  After 3 it was Philly 23ftas and Boston 13ftas)

it’s so over the arena even knows it

Tatum stole his team 3 points by pure heart. Would be nice if a Sixer not named PJ would play like that

i really really want to hate on tatum since we took fultzy over him but he impresses me on and off the court

Say what you want about Tatum but you gotta love the fact he hustled there. Just got his team 3 points. Except for PJ and Bball Paul, our guys don't hustle...

Harden got the buminitis from simmons

We can’t beat this team

I hate horford so d**n much

Gotta give jaylen brown credit- he’s a dog

the fact Adam Silver just allowed the Celtics to trade pennies for Brogdon is baffling  (MY NOTE:  "allowed"?)

Brogdon is so annoying

Remember the narrative that Jaylen Brown was “too smart” for the nba because he played chess once? Too bad the reality is he’s a more closeted Kanye/kyrie type idiot. Low key think the guy is a total narcissist

We need to force the ball out of Brown hands. Tatum loves to settle for jumpers. Let him shoot

I feel like White has never missed

Let Harden walk for nothing. Seriously

series over after tonight. they’re just flat out so much better than we are

Crowd is dead. Team is dead. Celtics gonna win in 5

Down bad man. This team has hits its peak and boston will be a tank for years to come

This is over in 5, they are a way better team

The Celtics are just better than us. It’s that simple.  It takes a perfect game from us to beat them. And it’s not sustainable.

They're just better and want it more. Every year lol

Niang can’t be on the court. Only complaint with Doc tonight honestly.

Celtics remembered everyone else on the team sucks, so they will just triple embiid

Harden is cooked, Brown has him in he**

we have a lot of overrated players, boston is another level, their guards are better, much better, and their wings are just another level. there is no match

Getting completely out dawged

How do we let them get that rebound lmao sixers f***ing suck

Trade Embiid to Miami, trade Harden to Houston, rebuild around Maxey, Bball and guys that get up and down the floor

Tatum looks like Kobe 2.0 out there. Incredible!

Celtics are sh**today! What that says about us…

If Boston gets one more offensive rebound I'm gonna do a crime like jaywalking I stg

Three straight second round playoff exits should mean Doc gets canned

Why does brogdon look like he's 50?

Gotta say Brogdon is annoying but I have respect for him

I'd be fine if it was Tatum and Brown beating them but it's really not. It's Brogdon, Horford and Smart.

Embiid just stamped on Grants head d**n that looked nasty

Grant, stop getting in the way of the big man

Couldn’t happen to a better person

The way you’d have to absolutely stretcher my lifeless body out of there if that was me

Adam Silver is not prepared for someone's head being crushed on national television

Al Horford 5 3s because ???????

We sunk a FRP to dump horford lmfao. I hate that man and his family with a passion

my hate for Al Horford might never go higher. Dude plays like a bum in Red, White and Blue, but take him out of this uniform and he can’t miss a 3.

Every Celtics player would shoot less than 32% on a sixers jersey and you can't change my mind on that..     See : Horford’s disastrous time with the Sixers

Getting out hustled on your own court. Textbook Philly sports.

On the bright side, Doc can’t go up 3-1.

Lol empty stadium before game end what a fraud fanbase

Why is Tobias only taking 6 shots? He’s been an efficient scorer in the playoffs, but Doc and Harden refuse to get him touches in these games

It's so Harden can dribble for 20 seconds then force it to Embiid which is apparently the design of our offense.

They are gonna win on Sunday, give us hope and then get embarrassed in Boston

Can the Celtics do us a favor and send Tatum to the West?

Maybe Horford… one day.

Hurl Maxey into the sun with Tobias Harris’ expiring. This is peak maxey. Blowing fast break layups and throwing sh** high off the backboard trying to flop

Every year is just heartbreak after heartbreak, while Boston just adds more banners. Life is unfair

I keep saying Celtics is a nightmare match up, but then again we lose against Hawks or Heat in second round too, it doesn't seem to matter lol

Niang with 7 STRAIGHT points and gets rewarded with being benched. Doc Rivers special ladies and gentlemen

The only adjustment Glenn should be making at this point is adjusting to life without a paycheck.

This year Boston is weaker then they have ever been and we still can’t beat them.

Boston is a better team overall. It’s obvious. I still hate Boston. Team makes me puke but there are an overall better team put together than the Sixers.

I hate the celtics, but I can help but look at players like White and Brogdan and imagine them coming off our bench. Why can't we find players like these?

It doesn’t feel so bad if you pretend we lost 2 at Boston and won this one.

Harden is a playoff choker who has never achieved. Significant success in the playoffs you are delusional if you think he will lead any team in the playoffs

the roller coaster ride that is james harden isn’t very fun

Im sorry but its time to blow this up and start a new process.

lets keep winning 50 games and get bounced in the 2nd round, its so fun.

Harden is no good with Scott Foster or Tony Brothers. They're like his kryptonite.

I’m ready to stop pretending Harden’s bizarre wardrobe is even remotely cool  (MY NOTE:  Is that really something you need to warm up to?)

Someone get Harden to a strip club asap

This team is fat and slow

I’m not even drunk. Just sad  (MY NOTE:  Comments From The Other Side - 2ND ROUND PLAYOFFS, GAME 3, vs Sixers, Away, 5/5/23  Tears_12
)

I’m sad bc I am not drunk.

I am drunk. Also sad

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down