Comments From The Other Side - 2ND ROUND PLAYOFFS, GAME 4, vs Sixers, Away, 5/7/23

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - 2ND ROUND PLAYOFFS, GAME 4, vs Sixers, Away, 5/7/23  Empty Comments From The Other Side - 2ND ROUND PLAYOFFS, GAME 4, vs Sixers, Away, 5/7/23

Post by bobheckler Mon May 08, 2023 11:04 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/05/comments-from-other-side-76ers-game-4.html

by FLCeltsFan

Philly needs to play like a bunch of rabid hungry dawgs today

The players must have arrived by now, is Harden wearing some ridiculous, garrish getup? If he is, then Sixers are winning.

This Boston team isn't in some tier far above the sixers. Need to execute the offense and make the open looks we get and tie up this series.

The NBA won’t allow us to lose today so they can extend the series.

Yeah I don’t think so man. I think Silver is a closet petty man who would cut his nose off to spite his face. I can totally see him trying to crush the Sixers even if it costs him money as a means to discourage tanking. (MY NOTE: Wuh? How would contriving a 2nd round playoff series defeat "discourage tanking"?)

With LAL win last night, the NBA and it's advertisers smell blood in the water as they clamor for a BOS/LAL finals. Refs giving Celts the win today, be on the lookout.

or a nuggets/celtics finals. the nba hates the sixers, they want the process to fail at all costs.

Maybe I need even more hatred for Boston in my heart for us to win.

Worst possible position for sixers to be is up 3-1. Also I'm here for the potential doc rivers redemption arc of coming back from a 1-3 deficit.

Well I'll spoil the story for you - there won't be any coming back from a 1-3 deficit if we find ourselves there.

I've got a feeling that Joel will drop 70 but i don't know why it will not be enough

This game is gonna ruin or cure my mental health

Sixers by 75.

I think the refs wanting to keep the ball in the air until next weekend is the only thing that could save us.

This BOS team, doesn't really have a championship mentality. Smart may be able to provide the required hustle on a game-to-game basis, but that's it. The rest go hot and cold

get rid of the lame duck coach who has failed with now a multitude of superstar talents. If our off-season doesn’t start with day 1 firing of Doc, you know it’s over for next year too.

I expect this team to have 0 adjustments on offense. We will see the same sh** where 2 guys are standing in the same corner as the Embiid and harden pick and roll is triple teamed

I picked up a six pack after not drinking for like a yr. Should of got a 12pk. Let's get this ...

alright if we win you know what you gotta do: become an alcoholic

F*** the Celtics, f*** the Red Sox, f*** the Patriots, f*** the Bruins, f*** Boston, f*** Mark Wahlberg, f*** pronunciating "car keys" and "kahkis" the same.

we're dropping this game, he** I don’t like doing this but I guarantee Celtics win today. I'm only suffering it to see HOW they lose vs IF.

It would be totally on-brand for this team to win this game so as to give us additional false hope to be crushed in game 6 or 7 lol.

I put on my clown makeup and I’m all ready to go

When we get blown out I’m not even gonna be sad I’m just gonna laugh

After today, only one more game of Glenn Rivers we have to endure

Hey all. Time traveler here with a metal health announcement. Don’t watch this game.

Do we HAVE to play them again today? Can’t we do it tomorrow or Tuesday or something?

They might as well use Browns picture with the mask on on the lineup screen since he’s going to apparently wear it for the rest of his career

I fear Jaylen Brown far more than Tatum

You know Brown has 2 early fouls. How is Doc NOT telling guys to go right at him?

There is not a whinier team about calls than the Celtics

brown >>>>>>>>>> tatum

JB is way scarier than Tatum. He can score whenever he wants to

Jaylen brown is just so much better than Tatum

Idc what anyone says. Jaylen Brown is better than Tatum

2nd foul on the Jew hater, need to take advantage of this

Not much you can do when the other team has 2 atomic weapons on the wing in Tatum and Brown. Just gotta pray they start missing. Attack brown and pray mazulla has to take him out.

need montrezl to come in and instigate a flagrant 2 out of Brown

Imagine having a guy like Jaylen next to Embiid.

horford getting booed brings me joy

Tobias Harris is just such a depressing player to watch.

If somehow the Celtics implode again this post season (hopefully against us) they should keep Brown, what a player

They don't even process and end up with a better star duo guess they're just blessed

Patiently waiting for us to activate the Horford sleeper cell (MY NOTE: Now here's a new one...)

More standing around watching Boston shoot. We’re lucky Tatum is having a terrible game so far and has missed almost every shot we’ve given him.

the sixers forgetting how to play basketball against the celtics is so predictable. happens every game. they will always have our number sadly

Horford should be banned from the NBA

I hate Niang and Harris so much.

D White has anime eyes.

More like telling my kid Santa isn’t real eyes

Basketball is more fun when you don’t have the suspicion the refs are influencing the game

Of course Refs not call fouls on Celtics since Philly went up...

Refs: "If we call everything, Boston would be playing their 10th and 11th players already."

We are lucky that Tatum is cold. 1/12 3-pointers is catastrophic

This team ain't sh** without jaylen brown, need to attack him on defence when he comes back in with 2 fouls.

The way Brown and Tatum get away with a huge push off every time is infuriating

Jaylen Brown is unequivocally better than Tatum.

Every Smart bucket feels like a mini dagger

Two sets of rules man 😂 brown out here colliding with dudes to no whistle

that’s 100% a foul but refs know brown has 2 and they need the celtics to win this game

Brogdon off the bench isn’t fair. This guys been hurt his whole career too and he gets traded there for nothing and he’s the healthiest guy in the league apparently

Harden existing in 50% of play off games is at least such an incredible upgrade over Simmons existing in 0 play off games.
(MY NOTE: that's one way to look at it, but considering you had to suck for years to get Simmons in the first place still makes it bad)

Tatum is awful

Tatum literally looks like a g leaguer

If we somehow win this series if I were Boston I’d get rid of Tatum for another star

We are so lucky they’re missing wide open threes.

Had a crazy conversation with Tatum the other day. Apparently he’s never actually committed a foul!

Doc Rivers is an incompetent moron and has zero sense of momentum (for either team)

Tatum stinkers just hit different I’m hating on a different level today

Both teams dont want to win this it seems, but tatum is going to win the battle If he keeps playing Like this

I guess Tatum didn’t text Kobe before the game

Can't complain about the refs today, we have 2x the ft's

Games like this feels like we can win the series (MY NOTE: Wait for it...)

I’m really looking forward to seeing how they find out a way to blow this lead in the 3rd

Refs the Celtics best players… again

refs really want the celtics to win this one

every call is going their way holy sh** lmfao

Jaylen- your talents are being wasted in Boston. You should have your own team. You know you wanna.

This is not good bro they are playing so bad and are still in it

I’d rather pay Brogdon 60 mil a year than pay Harris 40 mil. Atleast Brogdon is good at things

ive never been more discouraged by a 9 point lead. just awful pitiful basketball outside of embiid and harden. the celtics are shooting historically, otherwordly levels of sh** right now and we just dont have the firepower to build a huge lead.

Might throw $5 on the Sixers blowing the lead

This is the worst half Boston played all series and we’re only up by 9 f***

Celtics are legit the best 5 out team in the league, everyone of them is elite from deep, only one that plays that can't shoot is Williams

Mazulla adjustment that we can’t adjust to incoming

i hope the celtics keep forgetting to hydrate tatum

Lol can you imagine the reaction on ESPN if basically any superstar had 2 points at a half. Tatum gets the "well he's been good on defense!" treatment

we are not winning this game

Imagine getting physically dominated by Derrick White

Maxey can’t hang with White, need to make that adjustment

HARDENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! YOU CAN’T F***ING STOP THE BEARD!

Tatum is a mess.

Man grant Williams be getting the tf up lol

Boston play so physical, get every touch foul called for them whilst getting barely getting fouls called on them, then cry like babies every time one is called on them

I cant believe Grant Williams plays D the way he does and then acts surprised when he's called for something. Dudes default guarding position is standing with his chest pushing up against the opponent lol

Brown is such a good finisher but I f***ing hate him Lmao

Jaylen brown pushes off on every drive

so does tatum, but hey anything to get them to the finals

Why do the refs let Grant Williams yell at them like he’s prime Lebron

Why do the Celtics keep scoring when I don’t want them to?

refs desperate to get tatum cooking

Even if we hold on to win, can't see Boston playing this bad again.

Tatum and Brown just free to use their off arms all night, as usual.

this is the most obvious sixers collapse of all time lol

We have no plan whatsoever offensively. It's pathetic.

We are 100% losing this game

This is an L. No doubt in my mind

Absolute collapse by these bums

It’s like the offense is waiting for the Celtics to drop dead on the court or something

Lol no one cares about what Joe Mazzulla says not even Boston fans

Has harden ever not dribbled it for 20 seconds?

The only person I hate more than the refs is Glenn rivers. Genuinely the worst coach I have ever seen and I’ve been watching a long time

If they tie it we seriously deserve to lose. Team of frauds who can’t take the pressure.

I f***ing hate this team

Horford is such a clown

I can't believe this is the same f***ing old man that couldn't do anything right for us.

Blow this sh** up I’m never watching again

I’m done with these losers

Embiid is killing us

Embiid ain't it

You f***ing bums. I hate this team

Embiid is gassed and when he is his bball IQ becomes room temperature

Brogdon has just been lethal I hate this

F*** this team man. Getting beat by a washed AL Horford

Blow this sh** up. This team will never ever beat Boston in a playoff series.

Again. All of these role players for the Celtics draining threes make less combined than one Tobias.

Doc is getting so badly out coached

Embiid is embarrassing man

Horford owns Embiid. I hate this so much.

40 year old Horford embarrassing Embiid again

Embiid game over trade him for jokic

Embiid owned by Horford after Horford was total sh** for us… I have depression

Horford is in Embiid’s head.

They're gonna choke it in OT. It's tradition.

Harden went to the strip club before this. You can’t fool me

just five minutes of effort. Maybe we can get Tatum to foul out

Embiid is embarrassing the whole city right now. Act like a leader, not a f***ing b**ch

Refs guided this quarter to overtime for ratings

Pity MVP bum , not even on butlers level let alone jokic

How is Horford playing elite defense? Dude could barely move when he was here

stop foul baiting harden

Marcus Smart is like Scott Hartnell. You love him if he's on your team, but everyone else absolutely hates him.

Yea embiid quit. No help defense at all. Just take him out idc if he's and moping he's playing like a b**ch.

Impressive that Tatum’s whistle was able to overcome a slow start. A generational performance.

We’ll never get the calls the Celtics do.

Harden is a historic embarrassment on defense

Sixers b**ching at the refs for every whistle while Celtics are focusing on the game. I don’t like that.

yep this one is 100% rigged and it’s undeniable. the nba is so desperate for a celtics lakers finals it’s pathetic

Just want someone to bowl Smart's a** down.

Refs love Marcus smart and the Celtics

Is Tatum ever not pushing off ??

Refs sold all game for the Cs, but our dudes needed to show up too

The Celtics should go 98-0 and win the championship every year with this officiating. They get EVERY key call.

Tatum gets the superstar call because he's in commercials.

And we lose to the refs once again. This is why the nba ratings are the lowest they’ve been since the 70s

I hate this team. Good win

We won and I still feel awful about it lol.

Despite the refs and sixders best effort, we pull out the win.

Did not deserve this win. Embiid played terribly

we have to go to Boston now. Fml

boston plays not to lose instead of trying to win they lost majority of the games that way

I just want boston to go away

NBA does not want the Sixers to advance. Are we still banned in China? That’s all you need to know.

That wasn’t convincing man. Smart makes that shot half a second earlier, the team gets blown up. Having to rely on harden 40balls isn’t convincing either

v glad we’re not down 1-3 rn but, this game does not make me feel good at all

Refs almost stole that one

I find it hilarious how Coach Madzulla tried twice to go with that gangsta "let them play" mentality in not calling a TO, and both times it failed. Call a TO if only to advance the damn ball. Also this is the playoffs, literally the most important possessions of your season.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - 2ND ROUND PLAYOFFS, GAME 4, vs Sixers, Away, 5/7/23  Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - 2ND ROUND PLAYOFFS, GAME 4, vs Sixers, Away, 5/7/23

Post by Ktron Tue May 09, 2023 1:48 pm

How is Horford playing elite defense? Dude could barely move when he was here
Lie. He moved when he left and he’s moved again just to come back and haunt your sorry a$$’s

Embiid owned by Horford after Horford was total sh** for us… I have depression.

See above. I hope its contagious

Embiid is gassed and when he is his bball IQ becomes room temperature

Ktron

Back to top Go down