Celtics17
NYCelt
cowens/oldschool
Pumpsie Green
prakash
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PLAYOFFS 2023 - EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME #2 - POST GAME MIAMI HEAT - HOME - Page 3 Empty Re: PLAYOFFS 2023 - EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME #2 - POST GAME MIAMI HEAT - HOME

Post by dboss Sun May 21, 2023 4:56 pm

As the fire Joe chorus gets louder and grows, I am going to wait to see what happens tonight. A win tonight will certainly give pause to everyone. I have zero criticism for anyone and everyone that feels differently.

The last thing that the Celtics should focus on is being down 0-2. Their focus must be on winning game 3.

Since one of the main issues associated with the 2 losses was directly related to how hard they played, I cannot imagine that being an issue tonight. We'll see.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

PLAYOFFS 2023 - EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME #2 - POST GAME MIAMI HEAT - HOME - Page 3 Empty Re: PLAYOFFS 2023 - EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME #2 - POST GAME MIAMI HEAT - HOME

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun May 21, 2023 5:04 pm

+1.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by prakash Sun May 21, 2023 5:29 pm

dboss wrote:As the fire Joe chorus gets louder and grows, I am going to wait to see what happens tonight.  A win tonight will certainly give pause to everyone.  I have zero criticism for anyone and everyone that feels differently.

The last thing that the Celtics should focus on is being down 0-2.  Their focus must be on  winning game 3.

Since one of the main issues associated with the 2 losses was directly related to how hard they played, I cannot imagine that being an issue tonight.  We'll see.  

Dboss, it was not how hard we played. It was more the lack of poise with which we played.

Let’s hope that we play focused for 48 mins this game.

prakash

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun May 21, 2023 6:00 pm

prakash wrote:
dboss wrote:As the fire Joe chorus gets louder and grows, I am going to wait to see what happens tonight.  A win tonight will certainly give pause to everyone.  I have zero criticism for anyone and everyone that feels differently.

The last thing that the Celtics should focus on is being down 0-2.  Their focus must be on  winning game 3.

Since one of the main issues associated with the 2 losses was directly related to how hard they played, I cannot imagine that being an issue tonight.  We'll see.  

Dboss, it was not how hard we played. It was more the lack of poise with which we played.

Let’s hope that we play focused for 48 mins this game.

When you have no confidence in the game plan and strategy you can get hesitant and unsure, if we see the same sh!t with no adjustments, well let’s pray Tatum can go for 50 and we’ll say Joe is a genius.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun May 21, 2023 6:06 pm

Not securing rebounds  and not winnig the 50/50  balls was a difference maker.

The Celtics have to play harder than the Heat even when shots are not falling.  They cannot let their offense impact their commitment  to playing defense.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun May 21, 2023 6:11 pm

Now I can really gag,  Tony Brothers is the ref for tonight’s game.  This guy has a real “thing” for the Celtics. I know I am not the only one who knows this. What the heck is the matter with the NBA, this is going to be very interesting. Get ready for the show, it will be all about him
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun May 21, 2023 6:32 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Now I can really gag,  Tony Brothers is the ref for tonight’s game.  This guy has a real “thing” for the Celtics. I know I am not the only one who knows this. What the heck is the matter with the NBA, this is going to be very interesting. Get ready for the show, it will be all about him

He just got bloody run over by Lebron last game

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun May 21, 2023 6:38 pm

Sorry him staying until December/February is way to long. This team has no heart from all his bumbling incompetent moves. Coaching matters so bigtime at this level. Imagine how good we would look if we had Spolstra? Instead we have a train wreck

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Sun May 21, 2023 6:49 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
RosalieTCeltics wrote:Now I can really gag,  Tony Brothers is the ref for tonight’s game.  This guy has a real “thing” for the Celtics. I know I am not the only one who knows this. What the heck is the matter with the NBA, this is going to be very interesting. Get ready for the show, it will be all about him

He just got bloody run over by Lebron last game

It was Scott Foster that got ran into by Lebron.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sun May 21, 2023 7:55 pm

dbrown4 wrote:Thanks for looking into that, bobh.  Let's see how those two numbers change when we lose yet again today.  Then the fun begins.  Yeah, those numbers aren't anywhere I want them to be.  With a 0-149 record looming, Vegas is going to have to have a line that reflects "never" happening.   

Now, I've thought about it.  This series Boston may turn this around today and they save the down 0-3 for the Finals.  We'll see today.  I'm also getting vomitously tired of Mike Malone already.  He's just too sickly sweet.  

db

Its either Maloney’s Bologna or Darvin’s Ham. Pick your poison :>)

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3