Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Sixers 10/8/23

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Sixers 10/8/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Sixers 10/8/23

Post by bobheckler Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:36 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/10/comments-from-other-side-76ers-10923.html

by FLCeltsFan

My prediction: Kelly Oubre has a monster game. We all lose our minds again for what this could mean for the season. He never plays that well again as a Sixer.

Clown organization with no hope to break a 22 year EFCs drought is still gonna have me watching a pre-season game  (MY NOTE:  So, who's the clown?)

Paul Reed dropping 20

Must win game

I am ready to be hurt again

Ah sh** here we go again

Harden, Embiid, De’Anthony Melton and Korkmaz obviously are sitting because all will be traded prior to the regular season.

Mazzulla (and staff) will be better, not sure by how much though. Nurse's talent to get under the skin of Celtics fans will still be there...

Well here we go boys, another year, another chance to avoid getting our a**es handed to us in the 2nd round.

MO BAMBA ABOUT TO DROP A MASTERPIECE, A MO-STERPIECE. Mo Bamba is the final piece to the puzzle, I truly think he is the completion of the process and will emerge as the next AT great Philly center.

I KNOW IT’S PRESEASON BUT FOREVER AND ALWAYS F*** THE F***ING CELTICS

F***ing refs, Reed was fouled 3 times

I'm liking how quickly we're bringing the ball up the court and playing with so much pace!  Can't wait until Harden plays and we get to watch him waste the entire shot clock again!

Bald Derrick White is gonna be quite an improvement

I think this lineup beats the 96 Chicago Bulls

Get tobias off this team and give me Buddy Hield please i am begging you

Tobi getting stuffed at the rim is a wholesome reminder that some things truly never change <3

What made Derrick White cut all his hair off?

Jaylen Brown has his shorts on backwards. Lol

I see white finally cut that wisp from the middle of his head

How does Paul Reed have a NBA contract, i want his agent.

Mo wouldn't have missed that open 3 or layup. Mo should have started.

It's great to have a coach that's not Glenn f***ing Rivers

I really don't care what f***ing Al Horford thinks about anything. F***ing national broadcasts.

Yay!, sloppy Cs ballhandling still a thing...

White looks like Poot from the Wire

I still hate Boston.

Also as good as Porzingis looks with Bostons roster. His durability and having Al Horford as my other primary frontcourt option would terrify me as a Boston fan.

It still shocks me how the celtics were able to get holiday and porzingis

Oubre really do be bad huh

Kelly Obure - ESPN, coming off his best season! Kelly, signs late Sept as he can't get anything above minimum.

40 year old Pat bev on Tatum kinda funny

Refs cooking already, in post season form for the Celtics.

Boston top 6 elite but the guys after that gonna hurt them in the regular season. Kornet Hasuer and Prichard kinda suck

PJ Tucker is very bad

Base on one quarter, I am convinced we are going to be 96-0 this season

We are gonna go to unbelievable lengths to waste Maxey’s career

just remembered we got old a** danny green back too 🤣🤣

F*** Al Horford and his sister

More like Less Bamba am I right?

Porzingis defense was terrible Vs us last year. Wonder how the Celtics will use him

Danny Green moving like a grandpa  (MY NOTE:  They've got 35 year old Pat Beverly (NOT 40!), 36 year old Danny Green and 38 1/2 year old PJ Tucker )

These chuds are really playing all of their starters?

The Elephant in the room is DWhites head. Much improved. 👏👏

I don’t respect PJ Tucker anymore.

Whoever loses should blow it up

nice to see KP already becoming dirty after one half as a celtic

Dude fits in so well in that trash city

Derrick White finally shaved his head? Thank god but damn ima miss the memes

He looks even creepier

Mo Bamba. This guy is a scrub. Literally a 0 on both ends of the floor.

Springer with the block on Tatum!!!

Springer is finally free from Glenn jail

Lmao Pat Bev doing the “too small” move to Jaylen Brown in a preseason game

Winning this game would be such a Sixers thing

Mo is a net negative on the floor rn

Are Porzingus, Jrue, Tatum, and Brown enough to stop Tyrese Maxey?

Bamba's shot is lower than my credit score

Jalen Brown is cringe

Well good to see the collapses didn’t go away even with nurse here

I guess when you’re a Patriots fan you soak up whatever positive sports energy you can from a preseason basketball game

glad the Cs decided to give us their best shot for 3 quarters, got to see some cool stuff

Mo Bamba looks terrible.

Seen enough of Bamba

More like mo BUMba amirite

Imagine letting jalen brown go right

Celtics are butt. How did we lose to them and their terrible coach last year?! Guhhhh

This Springer stuff only makes me hate Doc more

Do these “broadcasters” know a game is happening?

Boston looking goofy tonight

i legit forgot mo bamba was on this team lol

So did he

Even in preseason the refereeing disparity in these games exists. The Celtics always have a favorable whistle against us.

JJ shamelessly promoting his podcast count: 3

No way the Celtics are challenging plays in the preseason lmao

Amazing how we always find a way to lose to these guys lol. Got cooked by Pritchard ugh.

These Boston fans are gonna be very upset when they learn this doesn't count towards their record.

So people who were stupidly excited about Oubre realize now why he went unsigned?

Celtics fans are acting like Payton Pritchard scored on prime Gary Payton to win the game  (MY NOTE:  No, but he did score on everybody you put on him)

I kinda get it — if I were a Cs fan, given that they just gave him a very reasonable contract, I'd be gassing him up, too. He had a good game.

F*** it the Phillies and eagles are killing it rn idgaf about the Sixers and the pain they give me rn

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down