Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Knicks 10/17/23

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Knicks 10/17/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Knicks 10/17/23

Post by bobheckler Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:11 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/10/comments-from-other-side-knicks-101723.html

by FLCeltsFan

If we lose tonight, the NBA is gonna force us to start Andrea Bargnani at PF this season.

If the knicks dont pull out a W in this game, the season is over.

if we lose we need to trade everyone and start a rebuild around arcidiacono

Eagerly awaiting crappy iso ball

celtics playing all their starters tonight. hopefully ours is playing too

New Knicks logo:

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Knicks 10/17/23 Logo-swift-iso20022

We could've signed Taurean Prince instead of Donte but ... Villanova.

Have the Knicks traded RJ for Brandon Bass yet?

Good now people can stop saying it’s preseason. This is what Thib is. He coaches like a nfl team with elite defense and nothing on offense.

thibs shouldve played the starters today and rested them tommorow against the wizards

Why get exposed now when we can just get exposed in the regular season.

yeah. this is some bullsh**. boston playing their whole team too.

I already hate Derrick White again.

We are about to witness the greatest upset in Knicks preseason basketball

Kp is playing

With back to back games Knicks are sitting Julius, Jalen, RJ, Quickley and Hart.  Popper adds that these five didn’t even make the trip to Boston.

I’ve never heard of leaving guys home before.  Load management with travel management on top of that. Booya!  Where is the real Thibs hiding? Guys should be ramping up to 35 minutes per at this point

Is this thibs being petty towards boston for sitting their players and not wanting them to see our starters 3 times in a month? Lmao i doubt but thats the narrative im going with😂

KP is made of balsa wood box his a** out. KP should have had zero rebounds this game.

Da** KP looking saucy lol

He’s cooking Mitch

this game sucks

oh no pritchard killed us last time

Al Horford gotta be on steroids bro

No. He’s Dominican. We got great genes for aging

Deuce showing out against the Celtics 😂

what a waste of money on DiVicenzo   literally adds nothing of value the team didn't already have on the roster.

Da**. 41 points in the quarter and this was our best defensive lineup.

defense looks great - held em to 41 that quarter

Let’s go Evan. It’s the Celtics, time to score

Fournier gonna score 30+ tonight

Ugh, listening to the Celtics broadcast team... Wish there was an option to mute them only.

Celtics are on fire from 3.

Every team playing us will be on fire from 3

Please don’t give up 90 in a half guys

Tatum too good

tatum destroying us

Philly took Fultz over Tatum

This game is a waste. Like what are we supposed to be watching? These lineups are so random and makes no sense.

all part of the plan to lull them into a false sense of security and overconfidence for the season opener

Better Tatum go tf off now than next Wednesday right?

Must be nice having 5 out offense Celtics

making 3s makes up for a lot

It’s just shooting practice for them at this point.

Knicks strategy: Make the Celtics arms tired from shooting so many 3s and then take over in the 4th quarter 😂😂

Kp looks Real good man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Did not expect him to look this good tbh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KP was the only good lottery player we ever drafted and we gave him away for nothing and he will torment us for generations in boston. thanks dolan

Everyone should unify around the idea Sims sucks

thibs tell them to start sliding a foot in under those jumpers give us an advantage for game 1

The Celts have no front court. Their entire depth is Porzingis (injury prone), Horford (too old) and Kornet (didn’t know he was still in the NBA). If Porzingis gets hurt and Horford starts to look old, we may be able to trade them Sims for 4 unprotected FRPs.

We need to draft a guy like KP

They really pressing up 25 in a preseason game like pitino still around

lol at Celtics only shooting 3s not getting physical at all

Seems to be working for them pretty well

if it ain't broke don't fix it. They're gonna have 80 before half lmao

We kept it close in the first quarter playing our bench. We are waxing this team come opening day

I’m mad. The Westchester Knicks should be competing with this Celtics basketball club

If this little sample doesn’t show you how much better KP is than Mitch and why we should have made a harder push to sign him, I can’t help you

We’re saving our assets for Wembanyama

Celtics trying hard on D lmao

Practice how you want to play when it matters

I hate Boston Laughing

the celtics are gonna be impossible to defend because everyone can make a 3 and they're gonna shoot a ton. about two thirds of their shots have been 3s so far.

And Randle and Mitch will match that 50 in the paint because the Celtics have zero interior defense..

damian lillard looks washed in the bucks okc game

good - i enjoy the suffering of fans that have high expectations and as a bonus I get to read about how we are too good for Giannis here.

KP stealing mitch's soul at the rim ouch

I’m forced to listen to Brian Scalabrine. Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Knicks 10/17/23 Nonono

my condolences

lol Tatum tried being cute and missed a bunny

Grimes is Devin Booker with Defense 😤

Got the Cs right where we want em

I’m not surprise. Celtics are the Celtics.

That's right. They empty their bench in the 4th thinking its garbage time then we steamroll em!

If Fournier sees PT during reg season, that means we're in deep doodoo

Scalabrine is unbearable to listen to lmao

Our B team giving the Celtics trouble lol

The Cs choked in the ECF, had a whole season to think about it, and they still don't know how to put teams away.  There just asking for us to take the 2nd seed from them lmaoooo

Celtics are absolute frauds

Celtics wings chuck 3s but got loose handles

If Jrue is on you, just pass the rock... I feel uncomfortable for the ball-handler Laughing

Tatum and Brown really want to win this huh

Jaylen Brown is earning 304 million dollars over 6 years. Just let that sink in.

F***ing tryhards lmao

The good news: we're shooting 40% from 3 despite some really ugly ones.   The bad news: Celts are 50% from 3.

Refs in mid-season mode handing out calls to BOS

So basically a mediocre game from Brunson, RJ, Randle, IQ and we’re basically blowing this team out

I see why Knicks don’t allow media. Thibs would be cursing out media daily when asked good questions about why he sucks

Wow look at that, Boston ain’t ****. Beat them 3-1 last year, and now they’re getting embarrassed by the farm team

A line up littered with third stringers and back ups staying with the eastern conference finals favorites...Boston fans must be losing it even for preseason, it's pretty funny.

Celts have us figured out on the help D tonight. Just hitting the open guy every single play.

Without 3's they would have like 40 points

Fournier, human turnstile

Give up threes is an interesting strategy.

Thibs sees us missing 3s and thinks the rest of the L can't shoot em either

So Tatum gets to run into Deuce when he's shooting a 3 with no foul call? Refs in midseason form..

omg horford just blocked TF outtta fournier lmaoo 😂

We should've traded Randle for KP...

We aren’t getting embarrassed. This is a W. Give Thibs the extension before we get back on the plane

Evan can’t keep Pritchard infront of him lol

Hate playing the Celtics. This team just throws up three after three. I know the nba is three heavy, but this Celtics team is so three ball dependent.

once a knick always a knick   love u kornet

I really do wish we got KP back instead of him going to this stacked Celtics team.

Celtics are lucky the Knicks didn't fully unleash the wrath that is FIBA Fournier.

Feel like every team has a Sam hauser except us

We have Fournier Laughing

And we paying 20 mill for that privilege while the Celtics paying the minimum lol

if you sent arcidiacono back to high school he probably wouldn't even be the best player on the team.

Svi is on Boston now. He's def dropping 20 on us this year in some random a** game.

lillard went 2-11 he is cooked and we are getting Giannis soon. Feels good man

Giannis going to turn into Roy Hibbert by the time we get him

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Knicks 10/17/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, vs Knicks 10/17/23

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:56 pm

unmeerciful always disliked the NY fans, especially when they filled the Garden with college kids rooting for those losers. I wish them nothing but....Evan
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down