Comments From The Other Side - Preseason vs Cavaliers, 10/15/19

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason vs Cavaliers, 10/15/19 Empty Comments From The Other Side - Preseason vs Cavaliers, 10/15/19

Post by bobheckler Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:20 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/10/comments-from-other-side-cavs-101519.html

By FLCeltsfan

I'm here this time. No way we're gonna lose by 46 again. 😏

Thank goodness preseason is almost over. I’m ready for real basketball.

I’m ready for REAL losses!

Why is Cleveland starting their starters against the Celtics C team? Why are they throwing elbows?

The Cleveland Elbowliers lmao

Sexton SucksATon

Man, we suck A**

This is gonna be a LOOOONG rebuild

Honestly Kevin is too good to waste the rest of his career on a team like this. If he were to demand a trade I wouldn't even be mad.

Fall is so damn tall

Did Delly just break his thumb?

Of course he did. Cleveland gonna Cleve.

Hmm, we're getting beat by some 3rd strings

I know it's just the pre-season, but we look way worse than last year.

Preseason is literally nothing to go by, I'm pretty sure we beat the Celtics twice in preseason last year and we ended up 19-63.

True, also got not much D going on here.

30000 fouls holy sh**.

Scalabrine is extremely annoying.

Between the choppy stream and whatever Martin is doing I think I'm done for the night

You kidding? He's the next Curry, he's going to start a revolution, ball can't miss if it has no rotation.

He's 1-12 from three in the preseason so that the law of averages forces the ball in the net in the real games. Smart stuff

I get this feeling that the Cavs aren’t winning the championship this year

I mean Delly 2020 Finals MVP. Cavs build him a statue and he replaces Frank Jackson as mayor of Cleveland while still playing.

That Tremont Waters guy from the Cs is pretty good

Isn't he too short?

5'11" apparently. He still moves pretty well though on offense, but it's gonna be tough at D.

Oh well, he'll be ok with us and Portland

He was a dog at LSU

What’s painful is no name backups hitting shots with defenders in their face meanwhile the Cavs can’t hit open shots or free throws.

Our whole team is so allergic to passing its contagious.

Good.

If by good you mean losing to the Celtics backups is good, then you are an idiot. Nothing new here I suppose.

**** Carsen Edwards.

Carsen Edwards lighting us up

Carsen Edwards is laying waste to our home floor and it’s pretty entertaining

Another! 8 of 9 from three, not even 6 minutes into the third quarter

Not looking good for us tonight. Not looking good for us this year. Not looking good.

Last triple by Edwards on Sexton looked like Lillard's on George last year

Ah yes, Browns stabbing the hopeful hearts of us Cleveland fans and the Cavs twisting the knife.

Why is this so painfully familiar?

105-95, and they win 118-95. It's kinda embarrassing not gonna lie, even though it's just preseason.

I wish it were possible to reach back in time and bring back a Prime Jo Jo White, and Earl ‘the pearl’ Monroe. Stack them with prime Lew Alcindor and ….. oh… I don’t know, maybe a prime Dennis Rodman and you’d really have something going on.

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason vs Cavaliers, 10/15/19 Giphy

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down