Draymond Green

5 posters

Go down

Draymond Green Empty Draymond Green

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:43 pm

So the league if finally doing something about that thug, suspended indefinitely. I wish it was for the year
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Draymond Green Empty Re: Draymond Green

Post by bobc33 Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:59 pm

Dude has been getting away with too much for too long. I hope a minimum of 20 games.

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:03 am

Well, this was inevitable. Now for the delivery. Several things to follow.

1. Draymond's response. Draymond's actions are what I hear about from my wife who teaches High School Math in the public school system of Wake County, NC. Draymond acts like there are no consequences to his actions. It's not acting. Not this generation. There are no consequences. He's to blame and those responsible for his upbringing are to blame. No one else. God spends our lifetimes cleaning up our crap trying to make us whole.

2. The League's response - yes, the league has spoken but clearly they ain't done. "Indefinitely" means just that. You can't swing, defend or challenge "Indefinitely". I'm not the biggest fan of Ada Silver but this may be and probably will his defining moment as NBA Commissioner. This is not the final ruling from Joe Dumars, Adam Silver nor the League. What Adam Silver did by this stop gap ruling is keep the PA off his back. PA can't challenge indefinitely. You're swinging at the wind in the dark with a wet noodle. So this interim sentence will stick while the real work goes on behind the scenes.

3. The Golden State Warriors response, in particular Steph Curry. Steve Kerr has already wimped out. But they are all on the same team. At least for now, the responses from all teammates will be tempered, unless the GM puts a gag order on players. But this is Steph Curry's team. The words he uses, both publicly and privately will tell us all we need to know about the future of the GSW.

4. The fans and corporate sponsor America's response. If Steph Curry plays his cards right, and he probably won't, is to ask those of us in the stands who put up the money speak. Draymond's situation is very much like what happens to your bedroom door at night when you leave it almost closed with the latch resting up against the jamb. What happens when the air comes on? Your ass is woken up in the middle of the night and you are reaching for your gun because it startles the crapola out of you! Adam Silver for the moment has left the door ever so slightly ajar for Draymond. He's been punked for the last time. Ja's done it. Draymond's repeatedly done it. This isn't a ban, but indefinitely lands somewhere between 25 games and a total ban, for the time being.

Ja Morant brandished a weapon twice on film. That's an image problem for Silver. Ja's coming back so this is Adam's first problem child coming out of Purgatory. We're going to see real quickly how that punishment worked. Now Draymond's up. This is a telling juxtaposition for Commissioner Silver.

We haven't heard the end of the Draymond Incident. Nowhere near. It's going to develop right in front of our eyes. I think the Front Office just temporarily kicked the can down the road a couple of days to calm down Adam Silver for a couple of days. So for right now indefinitely with no other words coming from the Home Office for a couple of weeks will get Draymond's attention. Which points right to the heart of the issue. Getting Draymond's attention in the NBA world.

Draymond's got some issues that will now have to be addressed. There is no argument there. And I'll bet his paycheck he doesn't get back in the league until every "I" is dotted and every "T" is crossed to the complete satisfaction of all those folks listed above. He is acting just like a person raised in the world my wife sees everyday but 15 years down the road after high school. No consequences and everybody gets a trophy. So pat yourselves on the back America. This is what you get. Complete and total lack of home trainin' and expecting someone else to raise your kid.

How long will indefinitely take? I'm going to predict with great accuracy it will take the rest of the season and through the playoffs, IMHBAO. We're about to find out just how smart and intelligent Draymond really is. I currently believe that might be a tad overrated, but that's just me. You all know I'll admit if I'm wrong.

Finally, the NBA is not the real world. So that's what makes this all very interesting and water cooler conversation. Let's face it. The NBA has a totally different enforcement system than the real world. Some would go as far to say the NBA is its own world. But make no mistake. Adam Silver has been punked for the last time. What actions from Silver that follow will fortunately or unfortunately define his career and legacy as NBA Commissioner for the ages.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:17 am

Didn’t he punch his own teammate in the face, totally just sucker punched the kid…???

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:59 am

He went after Jordan Poole, where did that get Poole? Traded. He went after Sabonis, Gobert, and now this last incident. How many get out of jail free cards does he have in his pocket? And they want him to represeent the league on television??? Nn way I watch him. I remember what he got away with with Jaylen in that championship game, the league has let this guy play dirty for years. He believes he is above and beyond, I believe he is a thug. Let's see the next shoe drop. Golden State is fading, and Kerr is wimping his way around. blaming everyone but himself. He should have stepped on this guy years ago.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:02 pm

bad boy, bad boy whatcha going do when they come for you.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:26 pm

Hi Dboss, not hearing from you much, hope all is well with you and your family. Miss seeing you here. Have a happy holiday season and a healthy happy new year
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:55 pm

I'm liking my idea of the office making this announcement like they have and then doing nor saying absolutely NOTHING until, say, mid-January. Complete radio silence. We're not stopping the world for you. That will get the message to Draymond. Yes, we'll address the problem, but have a seat and we'll get to you when we get to you. This whole league, forming a village bs to help Draymond is more of the same. If I didn't know any better and haven't had to deal with this type of personality from a previous marriage, Draymond appears to be a textbook narcissist. Loves being the center of attention. Well, he's got that now. Check.

Best way to pay attention to a narcissist? Anyone? IGNORE THEM.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down