Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Away, 12/23/23

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Away, 12/23/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Away, 12/23/23

Post by bobheckler Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:42 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/12/comments-from-other-side-clippers-122323.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold. Which are yours? Being a blow out victory there are plenty to choose from.

We are f..ed. Kawhi out. He just cant stay healthy. He barely fell. Hes definitely made of glass.

In a month we going to find out his hip had a fracture

Refs let the league injure Kawhi. 5x FTA per game for him is inexcusable. Basically saying play him as rough as you can, don't worry about fouling him.

Tonight we see a Paul George masterclass… hopefully

Take my hips kiwi 🥺 I don’t need them as much as you do

We are not stopping this Celtics team without Kawhi lol

With Jrue on Harden we are not winning and JT will drop a 30 ball easily without Kawhi it is what it is

People really need to stop over rating jrue holiday.

I see a lot of celtics fans in the game, this is going be difficult one. Id like a win but i wouldnt overreact if we lose this.

Celtics are chucking today, resting up for Christmas…

Zu backing down Horford with ease and somehow Embiid struggles

What does mann do out there holy f*** dude sucks

Derek White did himself so many favors with the baldy.

I mean, it works, but Celtics playstyle is really unfun to watch for some reason

they definitely have nobody to guard Zu if Hortford can't, so I hope they just let him eat.

Celtics just launching sh** bruh

We aren’t winning this game

Terrence mann sucks bro

derrick white moves me more than tatum ngl

I'm predicting 70 3s today

Need to take advantage of the Celtics shooting bad

Paul has no court vision

“Westbrook out of control” is one of Brian’s most used phrases this year…

This team sucks

I absolutely hate how many Celtics fans are there

Paul has no bag he just forces tough shots

Paul George is a**

Celtics defense is pretty crazy

We have zero home court advantage lol

If you're at home be quiet about Celtic fans being at crypto.

Would the Celtics gives us White for Tucker if we asked really nice?

our second unit is too small for the Celtics second unit...also, the Celtics are the absolutely best team I've seen us play so far this year hands down

do they only shoot 3s? best record or not, i’m not impressed

That was an absolutely incredible challenge by Powell, and and even more incredible finish by Tatum. That was just pretty

S/O to Theis for sacrificing his bod for fouls

Tatum is just another caliber of a player.

The cheers are too da** loud for Boston.

I’ll say it again Westbrook is a liability his energy is amazing but when every possession matters in the playoffs teams are gonna force him to shoot 😩

Russ shot looks worse than normal, oh boy

But he’s twice as confident

I hate Westbrook. He is too much of a low iq peon. 2 straight idiotic shots. He does it every game

Russ legit might be the worst guard shooter I've ever seen lmao, and I love him

Celtics gameplan is crazy. Shoot 50 3s so that, even if you only make 30%, you’re still generating a ton of points lol

Westbrick should be relegated to cheerleader on the bench.

Paul George offense is always the worst. They are always in a hole when Paul George is “the guy”

The Celtics are begging us to stay in the game and we can’t do it. We are such a sad team without Kawhi.

Man the Celtics really getting better calls than us at our home. Cool.

Jaylen really can't go left.

seems like celtics getting all the calls but PG is called for a travel when he gets mauled by 2 people

What the he** was that when they left Holiday there with enough time to grill marinate and grill beef ribs for the 3?

It's effective and the modern game but boston plays disgusting basketball lol.

Ofc these f***n randoms can’t miss, what the f*** is a Sam houser

Celtics shooting the sh** out of the ball lmao. Are they always this good?

boston got these nobodies playing like prime klay

Nothing we can do if these f***tards are making every 3. When Brisette and Holiday are the splash brothers and everything that hangs on the rim somehow goes back in.

Is this how sorry the team is without Kawhi smh

no, the Celtics are just too good

About to get blown out and also give a win to the Lakers by injuring Tatum

You ever seen a dagger in the 2nd quarter? Well you have now

At some point, the Celts gotta get cold from the perimeter.

You would think, but its hard to go cold when you're open

What could we get for a package of Mann and Westbrook?

A bag of dog sh**

Russ and PG really know how to kill the f***ing momentum

Jaylen brown showing Paul how it’s done good game boys

I loved Harden getting mauled on the layup to no call then Queef or whatever his name is gets to the line cause we breathed on him.

Clips 15 3PA Boston 32 lmao it’s already hard enough without your best player but you’re also losing the math battle massively

Boston just can't miss from 3. It's so painful to watch

Time for the clippers to put in Santa

Russ should go to rim instead of stepback jump shots when defended by freakin Sam Hauser. (MY NOTE: He tried a couple of times but Sam played great defense)

After the Celtics made their millionth consecutive three, I gave up and changed the channel to football. Somehow, after trading all our picks for the next decade, this team is still hopeless without Kawhi.

Queta who is a scrub is just standing there getting rebounds. Embarrassing.

Yeah Mann is 0/4 but westbrook is 0/5 The Clippers have 2 guards with zero offense lol

Brick bros lmao

TMann looks like he majored in Passive Arts with an emphasis in Not Taking Open Shots at Kennard University.

I’m now ready to see white cook us

This is the first game thread I checked out in over a week. Forgot how wild it gets when the team is losing. Kawhi will retire, Russ is getting traded to Detroit for Hayes, and T-Mann is heading straight to China after the game.

Boston is such a chucktastic team. They've become the ultimate live by the 3, die by the 3 team. (MY NOTE: Not completely true, but it was this game because they were going in. Now, with Z and maybe Q, we have more inside game than last year)

Should’ve sent mann to the 76ers so he could sabotage them from the inside

clips ruined my afternoon

I get that mister load management is out but we can't get blown up like this. The Nuggets play hard even if Jokic is out

Gonna need them to miss 27 threes in a row

They are also missing kristaps porzingis who has been a game changer for them , getting blown out by 25 is a cause for concern

Harden is such trash. Brain dead turnover into not calling out Jrue so another turnover on him. Dude's fundamentally incapable of playing smart basketball.

Zubac is a bum

Zubac you brain dead b**ch

Zubac needs to go. He struggles against every good big we face

The celtics getting jrue shouldve been blocked by the league

So that's what Dray's doing in his off-time. Staring down wolves figuring out the best way to cheap shot-sucker punch them and run away in his Kia

At least the Celtics will be well rested for their game against the Lakers

The Celtics might be the first team to pass out from exhaustion after making too many threes.

Joe needs to rest Tatum, don't let our guys injure him.

kawhi was averaging 32 ppg in his last 5 games All we gotta do is lose by less than 32 and then we just add Kawhis averages to our final score and say it was a mental win

I’m sorry but if both teams were fully healthy , Celtics still the better team . Down 33 without Kawhi but they missing porzingis

Refs giving Tatum that Luka and Shai whistle from the past two games smh

Give no quarter? More like give every quarter!

Just get it to under 30 so we have all the momentum in the 4th!

Russ gonna go nuclear in the 4th, I’m calling it

Celtics looking like the best team in the league rn

it is so bad that we made 10 points run yet we are down 25 poins lol

Norm is getting cooked by the jays

They cook a lot of people

Everyone gonna be scapegoating, but the reality is it takes a team effort to make some dude named Queta look like prime Rodman

People saying we are missing Kawhi don’t realize we down to this 25 with a random scrub playing the center position . Replace that with porzingis and we probably down 35-40.

If Kawhi isn’t playing next game blow it up

Where’s all the idiots that said Russ wouldn’t cook after going 0-5. Now he has 12 pts, 6 rebounds, 6 assists lol

Westbrook garbage time stat padd

The fact that Boston already has so much talent then they have some deep bench no name Queta can come on and play like the 2nd coming of Robert Williams is insane.

Ref whistle so easy for the Celtics but nada for the clippers

Derrick White going off

This celtics team is for real!

Come on guys, only down 28, you can come back

Trade Mann for a bag of chips !!!

I don't care what team it is, but letting an opposing team score 131 at home with 5 min to go is a huge red flag

I didn’t think we’d struggle today. I just figured Peyton Pritchard would go off and score like 50 on us

I knew it was a bad idea to go for the "take a shot whenever someone points out how bad Mann is" drinking game.

How are you still alive?

Still salty Boston was playing the starters when they were up 30

This is what a contender look like…hopefully, the Clippers noticed it.

We made Neemias Queta look like Moses Malone in his prime on the glass.

Hey, at least this didn't happen on Christmas.

kawhi didn’t play so this game doesn’t count

Russell Westbrook, with the team high 0 +/-. Not even one of our players reached 1 and above YIKES

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down