Calling Hawkeye & Trapper John

Go down

Calling Hawkeye & Trapper John Empty Calling Hawkeye & Trapper John

Post by MDCelticsFan Thu May 05, 2011 9:02 am

With Pierce nursing an achilles strain and being self proclaimed day-2-day, Ray Ray with a bruised chest thanks to the King, Rondo one step this side of traction, and Shaq M.I.A. for so long you'd almost consider him A.W. O.L. if you didn't see him frequent the bench on occasion. The C's sure could use the medical wonders of Hawkeye Pierce (no relation to Paul), his runnin' buddy Trapper John McIntyre, and maybe even Radar, Henry Blake, and Frank Burns to whip this group of battered ballers into game shape by Saturday night. I sure don't like our chances, but I think Miami will be forced to try and take it. The C's won't roll over, Doc or KG won't permit it. With a lockout/strike looming this sure is NOT the way any Boston fan envisioned this group ringing down the curtain. I believe the TD Garden Fans will rally to give more support to the C's than the so called Laker faithful did serenading their heroes with choruses of boos last night. By the way, I hope ESPN could find a better overnight host than Jason Smith who is an obvious Celtic basher. He's a step down from his predecessor Tod Wright. A better choice for overnight ESPN radio would be the likeable, knowledgeable former Bostonian Mike Salk

Last edited by MDCelticsFan on Thu May 05, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling & spacing)

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down