EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE (TO BE SUNG TO THE TUNE OF "HELLO ROSIE" (I MEAN "DOLLY")

+13
tjmakz
mrkleen09
steve3344
NYCelt
worcester
pete
MDCelticsFan
bobheckler
gyso
Outside
sinus007
beat
Sam
17 posters

Go down

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE (TO BE SUNG TO THE TUNE OF "HELLO ROSIE" (I MEAN "DOLLY") Empty EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE (TO BE SUNG TO THE TUNE OF "HELLO ROSIE" (I MEAN "DOLLY")

Post by Sam Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:59 am

We say hello, Rosie,......well, hello, Rosie
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're lookin' swell, Rosie.......give 'em hell, Rosie
You're still glowin'...you're still crowin'...you're still goin' strong
I feel the Garden swayin'......while the team's playin'
For our hall of famer Rose from way back when
So..... take her wrap, fellas.......don't give her any crap, fellas
Rosie'll never go away again

I just spoke with Rosalie's husband, and our girl will be back home, with her computer by her side, TOMORROW (Friday).

For those who don't know, Rosalie has had an extended stay in the hospital. I'll let her recount the reasons, but it wasn't easy. Suffice it to say that she was in a medically induced coma for five days! And, shortly after she entered the hospital, her husband suffered a stroke. (He had a few speech problems for a while but sounds great now.) So these two people deserve our praise and encouragement for full recovery a.s.a.p.
WELCOME BACK, ROSALIE. WE LOVE YOU!

The entire board
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE (TO BE SUNG TO THE TUNE OF "HELLO ROSIE" (I MEAN "DOLLY") Empty Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE (TO BE SUNG TO THE TUNE OF "HELLO ROSIE" (I MEAN "DOLLY")

Post by beat Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 am

NICE JOB SAM!!

Rosalie we all wish a speedy recovery for you and your hubby!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE (TO BE SUNG TO THE TUNE OF "HELLO ROSIE" (I MEAN "DOLLY") Empty Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE (TO BE SUNG TO THE TUNE OF "HELLO ROSIE" (I MEAN "DOLLY")

Post by sinus007 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:43 am

Welcome back, Rosalie!

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you. We've been thinking of you. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to both of you.

Outside
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Get well, Rosalie!!! The same for Mr. RTCeltics!!!

Go Celtics!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Thank you Sam for following up on this.

I can't wait to see Rosalie post!!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:42 pm

I was curious and concerned as to what was going on with her. I figured it was major. Rosalie doesn't refrain from posting this long seemingly for any reason but life or the other option. Thank the Lord she's able to come home. Prayers go out for continued return to good health for Rosalie and her hubby. Sam, did you ghost write that song back in the 60's? (Just kidding)

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Rosalie,

We missed you more than you can imagine! Glad you are on the mend!!!!!!

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:57 pm

you've always been an inspiration to me...glad you're doing better...
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:20 pm

worcester wrote:

you've always been an inspiration to me...glad you're doing better...

Hope you are well also.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:36 am

Rosalie,

Welcome Home and Welcome Back!

We've missed you.

Best wishes to you and your husband for a quick recovery and good health.

Best regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:54 am

For Rosalie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3uaxZBThj8

And an excellent cover version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1lPuWg-Rpg

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:46 am

NYCelt wrote:Rosalie,

Welcome Home and Welcome Back!

We've missed you.

Best wishes to you and your husband for a quick recovery and good health.

Best regards

Well Said. +1
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:22 am

Rosalie,

I am happy to hear you are on the road to recovery.
As an FYI, Ray Allen hasn't played nearly as well since you went on the Sam's Celtics Forum's Leave of Absence List.

Hope to hear from you soon.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Many thanks to all of you for your good wishes. It has been a long haul but I am determined to get back to myself asap!
Watching basketball in the hospital has not exactly been a great experience, but, I saw as much as I could while lying there, Here I was bragging about
going to see the Magic and the Pacers and I missed both! Oh well, at least I am here to see the best part of the season.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THINKING OF ME, I HAVE MISSED THE FORUM AND THE GOOD TALK! BUT, I AM BACK!!!!!

GO CELTICS,

SAM, thanks so much for caring so much, my husband enjoyed his conversation with you, and thank you all for the beautiful flowers

I have always told everyone how wonderful the Forum is, THANK YOU ALL FIR CARUBG
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Great to have you back "right here where you belong!"

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Welcome home, Rosalie. It truly hasn't been the same without you. I enjoyed speaking with your husband, and I marveled at how "natural" he sounds after his stroke.

It's a real shame that you had to miss attending two great games. But think of it this way. You've been through a lot. But, if the Celtics should suddenly start dominating teams, you'll be able to claim responsibility by reappearing in the front lines just when the troops most needed you.

All the best to you and your husband,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:06 pm

welcome home rosie!!!!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Ros is back! Great news and so happy to see your post.

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 am

YOU CANNOT KEEP A GOOD GAL DOWN! WELCOME BACK!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks everyone. Going to take a while to return to normal, but I always am up for a good fight!!!

The boys fought the good fight last night! I guess Ray was just waiting for
word that ai was around TJ! What a good win, it was great to come out'on the winning side.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down