POSSIBLE HACKER. IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE ON THE BOARD TO READ THIS MESSAGE. SAM.

+2
pete
Sam
6 posters

Go down

POSSIBLE HACKER.  IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE ON THE BOARD TO READ THIS MESSAGE.  SAM. Empty POSSIBLE HACKER. IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE ON THE BOARD TO READ THIS MESSAGE. SAM.

Post by Sam Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Some of us have been getting messages asking us to join something called jhoos. The messages are allegedly signed by other board members. However, my name was signed to one such message, and I had nothing to do with sending it.

My strong advice is that, if you get anything from something called jhoos (the topic bar usually just says "Hi"), ignore or trash it.

Thanks,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE HACKER.  IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE ON THE BOARD TO READ THIS MESSAGE.  SAM. Empty Re: POSSIBLE HACKER. IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE ON THE BOARD TO READ THIS MESSAGE. SAM.

Post by pete Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:05 pm

I will be sending a PM with an explanation of this. If you do not receive it, let me know.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE HACKER.  IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE ON THE BOARD TO READ THIS MESSAGE.  SAM. Empty Re: POSSIBLE HACKER. IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE ON THE BOARD TO READ THIS MESSAGE. SAM.

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm

......got it thanks

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic fan Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:53 pm

So those PM's from Matty asking me to join his new nation he claimed in the name of the native people's is legit? What a Face Wink

celtic fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:59 pm

celtic fan wrote:So those PM's from Matty asking me to join his new nation he claimed in the name of the native people's is legit? What a Face Wink

ur like 10 seconds from a scalping... lol!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:08 pm

All this time, I thought a hacker was a basketball player that fouled a lot or a bad golfer-Let's get Joey Crawford to get rid of the hacker! (LOL)

MD

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down