SUPER BOWL

4 posters

Go down

SUPER BOWL Empty SUPER BOWL

Post by 112288 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 pm

A real big disappointment to a great season. However I knew that the Pats would live and die by the defensive secondary (It sucked All Year) and it proved it out tonight.

Did not like the game calling tonight. I thought Brady should have mixed in more razzle dazzle type of plays and more short dumps for ground running game. I also would have liked more blitz's as well.

Well feeling real down about the loss but we do have our beloved Celtics to crush New York and our Red Sox will be reporting soon
to take on the Animals from the Bronx Zoo!

Let's not forget the Bruins as well.................Go Boston Teams!

Back to top Go down

SUPER BOWL Empty Re: SUPER BOWL

Post by tjmakz Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:42 pm

I wanted to share a story about why a friend of mine was rooting for the Patriots last night.

I was talking to my friend today about the Superbowl and he was telling me why he was rooting for the Patriots. He lives on the other side of Tampa and was at a Superbowl with people in his neighborhood. Across the street from my friend lives a couple with two young children. He has never met the father as he is in the military. My friends wife and the wife from across the street have become pretty close friends over the last few months. They recently found out that the husband across the street was a Navy Seal. At the Superbowl party the wife of the man in the military told them that her husband was at the game sitting at the 50 yard line. My friend and his wife never knew this before but the wifes husband in the military is on Seal Team 6.

Robert Kraft gave all members of Seal Team 6 free tickets to the game at the 50 yard line and were going to be able to be in the locker room if the Patriots won the game.

Even though my friends favorite team was not in the Superbowl, you can see why he was rooting hard for the Patriots to win.

Very classy gesture Mr. Kraft!!!
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 am

Robert sure knows how to Kraft a goodwill gesture! (lol)

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:34 am

Nice story, TJ. Thanks for sharing it.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down