Rasheed Wallace to sign with the Lakers

+4
gyso
beat
Matty
tjmakz
8 posters

Go down

Rasheed Wallace to sign with the Lakers Empty Rasheed Wallace to sign with the Lakers

Post by tjmakz Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:30 pm

http://www.csnne.com/blog/celtics-talk/post/Source-Rasheed-Wallace-to-sign-with-Lake?blockID=657492&feedID=3352
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Rasheed Wallace to sign with the Lakers Empty Re: Rasheed Wallace to sign with the Lakers

Post by Matty Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:22 pm

at this point, i'd take him back,, heck his 6 mill is on the books anyhow. but the lakers?? Grrrr.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Rasheed Wallace to sign with the Lakers Empty Re: Rasheed Wallace to sign with the Lakers

Post by beat Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Matty wrote:at this point, i'd take him back,, heck his 6 mill is on the books anyhow. but the lakers?? Grrrr.

Is it still on if he does sign with them??

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Matty

if the C's did take him that would be like a car that needs a tune up getting a flat tire instead.

Not the answer to our questions short or long term
Let the Lakers find out, he's done

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:50 pm

My first reaction when hearing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM

My second reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkShYXrXrHg&feature=related

My last reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzPHP91T67k&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:01 am

Inspired Gyso. Inspired.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:24 am

Now he can play 20 minutes off the bench for LA, get his two rebounds, hang out on the perimeter, take six three pointers and make one. And run away from contact. Good luck Lakers.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:28 am

I suppose anything is possible, but I find this report difficult to believe. The only mention I can find of Rasheed signing with the Lakers reference the csnne.com article. If this were actually happening, wouldn't someone else in the national media or the LA media have information about it? There isn't a peep about it on the LA Times, espn.com, or yahoo.com. The only mention on the Orange County Register site and si.com is to the csnne.com article.

And that's beside the fact that signing him makes no sense when:

a) What they really need is a point guard
b) They already have Josh McRoberts and Troy Murphy

This sounds more like Rasheed trying to fill a need for publicity, like the rumor last season that he was going to rejoin the Celtics.

But, hey, anything's possible.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:09 am

worcester wrote:Inspired Gyso. Inspired.

Sometimes the letters LMFAO just are not enough!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:02 am

Outside wrote:I suppose anything is possible, but I find this report difficult to believe. The only mention I can find of Rasheed signing with the Lakers reference the csnne.com article. If this were actually happening, wouldn't someone else in the national media or the LA media have information about it? There isn't a peep about it on the LA Times, espn.com, or yahoo.com. The only mention on the Orange County Register site and si.com is to the csnne.com article.

And that's beside the fact that signing him makes no sense when:

a) What they really need is a point guard
b) They already have Josh McRoberts and Troy Murphy

This sounds more like Rasheed trying to fill a need for publicity, like the rumor last season that he was going to rejoin the Celtics.

But, hey, anything's possible.

McRoberts is clearly in Mike Brown's doghouse.
In 12 games this month he has played a total of 17 minutes.
LA has been fortunate that Gasol and Bynum have not had any major foul trouble this year.
If one of them was in foul trouble and the other rested, Brown does not want to have Murphy and McRoberts on the court as LA's two bigs.

This seems to be a good move for LA if Rasheed is in shape and Brown can convince Rasheed that he needs to be a factor in the paint and not at the 3 point line.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:24 pm

The latest rumor is that if Sheed signs with LAL, then the trade will be:

Celtics get Pau Gasol
Lakers get Rondo and JON.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down