CELTICS TO MAKE A MOVE?

2 posters

Go down

CELTICS TO MAKE A MOVE? Empty CELTICS TO MAKE A MOVE?

Post by 112288 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:31 am

Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo was on NBC’s SportsTalk on Tuesday and one of the questions was about the Celtics — would they really break up the “big three” with a trade? Yes. Yes, they would. Interestingly, Woj says that Pierce is the most likely to be moved, but we keep hearing there is interest in Rajon Rondo. Either way, don’t be shocked if Boston makes a move.

BOSTON CELTICS, PAUL PIERCE, RAY ALLEN, TRADE, RAJON RONDO, KEVIN GARNETT
Q. Who's the most likely of those three to go? Adrian Wojnarowski: I think Pierce is the most likely because he has years left on his deal. Remember: Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen are free agents at the end of this year.

Adrian Wojnarowski: "Boston is very active out there. They're willing to trade any of that Big Three if they can find a deal that helps them going forward with cap space, with draft picks. Danny Ainge, Doc Rivers have determined internally 'we're not contenders, we're not going to win the championship this year'... And if the right deal comes along for Pierce, Garnett or Ray Allen, they're gonna move them.

Back to top Go down

CELTICS TO MAKE A MOVE? Empty Re: CELTICS TO MAKE A MOVE?

Post by mrkleen09 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:55 am

Rondo is such an up and down player. He was so bad last night for long stretches of the game....I just dont know if he has the mental toughness to be a hall of fame caliber player night in and night out.

I am starting to think that maybe they are better to move him for a good young player and give Avery the ball.

I can only imagine how confused Doc and Danny are right now. Very tough call to make, but I guess that is why they make the big bucks.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:17 am

MrK,

I am shocked as you are. There is something going on in his head. maybe they have quietly told him he is being moved. Something is just not right. No Var. in the middle for Cleveland and Rondo attempt's no interior penetration? What gives?

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 am

Rondo is as good if not a better athlete than Irving, with more experience and better players around him, yet he let the rookie make him look FOOLISH.

Dont get it.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down