How Good will KG be?

2 posters

Go down

How Good will KG be? Empty How Good will KG be?

Post by Matty Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:58 am

when its all said and done?

been wondering about this since reading a line or two about his seeming new lease on life (or playing life) since turning into some sort of quasi-4/5 type of player who plays the 5 while really being a 4.. sort of like being 6'11 though being 7' i guess huh?

anyhow currently according to something i just looked up Mr. kevin "Im a 6'11 seven footer who plays the 5 even though im really a 4" is currently listed on the following all time records
Pts- 18th
Blks- 19th
rebounds- 12th
stls- 19th

Ive wondered if KG would even play beyond this season, but now, more and more it looks like he's got several more yrs left in him.. while stats dont tell the whole story or completely measure a players true worth, the fact that KG is so high on all four of these lists says a lot... but how much higher on these will he climb?

semi drunken minds wanna know
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

How Good will KG be? Empty Re: How Good will KG be?

Post by MDCelticsFan Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 am

Matty:

It might also get down to money. Yes, the switch to the "5" has given him a new lease on life per sae'. However, I get the impression that KG has invested his money wisely and will not be hurting for cash the rest of his life assuming nothing unforseen happens. He appears to still enjoy the game, but his pride may not allow him to play for a markedly diminished salary that the C's will require him to accept, if he is to remain in Boston beyond the end of the 2011-'12 season.

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down