Boston's Big 3 still has life in those old bones

+2
RosalieTCeltics
NYCelt
6 posters

Go down

Boston's Big 3 still has life in those old bones Empty Boston's Big 3 still has life in those old bones

Post by NYCelt Tue May 08, 2012 4:21 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bostons-big-3-still-life-193901803--nba.html

Nothing new; just a light pre-game read in an AP article.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Boston's Big 3 still has life in those old bones Empty Re: Boston's Big 3 still has life in those old bones

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue May 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Makes you appreciate what we have had, here's hoping all goes well tonight and we leave Atlanta victorious. Thanks for the reminder! (I really didn't need to be reminded, I have been driving my family nuts the last 2 days)!!!!!!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Boston's Big 3 still has life in those old bones Empty Re: Boston's Big 3 still has life in those old bones

Post by Sam Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Note the Joe Johnson quote:

"Johnson was clearly frustrated by the lack of scoring opportunities.

''I don't think they're doing anything different defensively on me,'' he said. ''It's just basically getting an opportunity to touch the ball. That's it.''

While praising Horford's performance, Johnson said the center's return seemed to hurt the chemistry the Hawks had developed over the three months without him.

'Whether the rotations are different or the guys don't know when they're going to play, I don't know what it is,'' Johnson said. ''You've got a whole team back together that hasn't played together since January. It is kind of tough to change that coming into Game 4 of the playoffs. That's a big adjustment.'"

That quote epitomizes my belief that regaining a player can be as big a discontinuity factor as losing a player. Either way, there's a disruption in the chemistry.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue May 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Gotta love this Tweet from Greg Dickerson. It says:

Just talked w Joe Johnson. Said no effort in Game 4. Wasn't sure if it would be there for Game 5.

Great attitude, along with bitching about not getting enough touches. Way to pump up the troops, Joe. Glad he's gone.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue May 08, 2012 6:53 pm

This quote after an article before game 4 about Johnson still wanting revenge on the Celtics for trading him!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue May 08, 2012 8:09 pm

joe johnson is a waste, hes the highest paid player in the league!! what a WASTE, and people think Melo is one dimensional? JJ's game hasn't changed ever, now he has even less hot streaks and plays with less energy.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu May 10, 2012 1:46 pm

But at least he doesn't waste any energy trying to play defense.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu May 10, 2012 2:01 pm

He's too busy crying about not getting enough "TOUCHES"
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down