Moving On After Philley- (I hope)

Go down

Moving On After Philley- (I hope) Empty Moving On After Philley- (I hope)

Post by tardust Tue May 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Just assuming the C's can take care of the Sixers, and then the Heat or Pacers. (don't think the Pacers are ready yet this year), and the C's make it to the finals. I think they stand a good chance if our injuries get better as we go on. I believe we played both the Spurs and the Thunder well when we played them. I think our defense can keep us in games. Of course we would need a little luck along the way. Our team seems to make games out of even the best teams. The Bulls seemed to have their number more than other top teams do. I do think we can beat the Heat or the Pacers. Just takes Bass continue to be good, (not quite as good as last nite), getting bench help like Steamer, and Pietrus needs to get in a groove. I believe we will see something out of Ray on the offensive end maybe even the next game. He is too good of a offensive player to continue to struggle this much. I didn't like when he went to the bench last nite and you could tell he was hurting.

One prediction- we are going to have another unknown player step up either this game or the next. I really believe Moore could give us a boost. He works hard on defense and he can find he shot, at this point even better than Ray. Get AB back dogging the ball and all looks good to me. (somebody delete this thread is it end us being a disaster) Shocked
tardust
tardust

Back to top Go down