Oct. 30th where the young meet the old

3 posters

Go down

Oct. 30th where the young meet the old Empty Oct. 30th where the young meet the old

Post by Matty Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:30 pm

a season ago the media harped on a "old" celtics team that was washed up, then of course we got to the EcF's and damn near made it to the finals, fatigue, injuries and age are all 'reasons" given for the loss to the Heat.

however on Oct, 30th the Celtics will again meet the Heat, and going by the Yahoo! depth charts, the Celtics 10 man rotation vs the Heats 10 man rotation actauly will have...... Boston the younger team!

the Heats rotation will consist of
bosh/anthoney
james/haslom
chalmers/cole
batttier/lewis
wade/allen for a combined age of 300 yrs

bostons has not been fixed to add Balbosa yet so i took that liberty
kg/wilcox (if this changes, and i think it will to darko we get 2 yrs younger)
bass/sully
peirce/green
lee/terry
rondo/balbosa for a combined 291 yrs of age (289 if darko were to replace Wilcox)

im actauly a lot more confident in our old guys (30+) than theirs
kg/peirce/wilcox/terry

allen/anthoney/haslom/battier/lewis/wade/
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Oct. 30th where the young meet the old Empty Re: Oct. 30th where the young meet the old

Post by sinus007 Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Matty,
A couple of correction, if I may.
You missed one of the main "reasons" - first 2 games' officiating.
I don't think Wilcox will be ready for the opener. Most probably it'll be Darko or even Collins.

Interesting: they put Lebron as PF; he mostly plays SF. Also, what about Miller and Jones? They were in rotation last year.
In any case, I hope Celtics whoop the Heat out of the building.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Oct. 30th where the young meet the old Empty Re: Oct. 30th where the young meet the old

Post by Matty Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:10 pm

sinus007 wrote:Matty,
A couple of correction, if I may.
You missed one of the main "reasons" - first 2 games' officiating.
I don't think Wilcox will be ready for the opener. Most probably it'll be Darko or even Collins.

Interesting: they put Lebron as PF; he mostly plays SF. Also, what about Miller and Jones? They were in rotation last year.
In any case, I hope Celtics whoop the Heat out of the building.

AK

LOL, i agree 100% percent on the officiating (i think those temp nfl refs could have done better), but i was working the angle most used by the media..

Yahoo! was just using a 10 man depth chart, so i worked from that, but im sure Miller (32) and Jones (32) wouldnt make the Heat's Oct 30th lineup any younger compared to the Celtics 12 (wilcox age 30 is likely a maybe?) Darko is 27, Collins 33, josheph is 23

depending on wether wilcox plays that night, and wether or not Collins or Joshep suits up we could potentialy have a 12 man lineup that night 20 yrs younger than the Heats
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Matty,

At first I thought you were listing Wade's and Ray's combined age as 300. Sounded about right to me.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down